Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE?

+9
dinarling77
Ponee
cnaumes
PrudenceArt
bobd
therealbutterfly
CaptnJerry
hrvat67
geezer
13 posters

Go down

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? Empty HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE?

Post by geezer Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 am

IF THIS DINAR THING WASNT BAD ENOUGH WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET TO CLOSEING ON A HOUSE SINCE THE FIRST PART OF NOV.2011 AAAARRRRGGGGG .ANY ADVISE??? :evil:
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? Empty Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE?

Post by hrvat67 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 am

geezer wrote:IF THIS DINAR THING WASNT BAD ENOUGH WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET TO CLOSEING ON A HOUSE SINCE THE FIRST PART OF NOV.2011 AAAARRRRGGGGG .ANY ADVISE??? :evil:

Might I suggest getting in touch with a good & reputable title company yourself and take the bull by the horns? It appears that someone is dragging their feet. My best guess is usually 4-6 weeks, although by getting some of this done yourself could reduce that time at least in half (pending completion of things like financing, inspections, etc.)

Best of luck to you.....

hrvat67

Back to top Go down

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? Empty Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE?

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 am

No offense, but how does this thread relate to the government of Iraq?

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Well your question is vague since you are not giving all the info. What was your scheduled closing date? What are the reasons its held up? Etc.... And I agree with CJ, this has nothing to do with the dinar. I guess it belongs on OOM2 like all the other posts people complain about lol

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:38 pm

HEY GEEZER. DONT HAVE MANY DETAILS HERE, BUT THE MORE TIME THAT GOES BY THE MORE CHANCE YOUR GET SCREWED. HOPE ITS STILL ON THE MARKET WHILE U WAIT. HOPE YOU GOT SOME ERNEST MONEY. SOUNDS LIKE ITS TIME FOR U TO FIRE WHOEVER IS WORKING FOR YOU.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:57 pm

3 weeks purchase time from loan app to close. I am a mortgage banker FDIC for 19 years

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:No offense, but how does this thread relate to the government of Iraq?

CJ
SORRY BUT IVE SEEN WORSE ON HERE BUT I WONT DO IT AGAIN..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 pm

because it takes longer to close on a home in iraq than america but usa is getting close

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 pm

geezer wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:No offense, but how does this thread relate to the government of Iraq?

CJ
SORRY BUT IVE SEEN WORSE ON HERE BUT I WONT DO IT AGAIN..

geezer, I only comented when this was posted up in the government of Iraq section... Wasn't trying to be snotty, just trying to get it moved to a section where you might get some help. Hope everything works out for the best for you.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cnaumes Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 pm

The closing of a home depends on if it is a short sale (oxymoron) or foreclosure or "happy sale" and if it's a cash or financial contract.

A short sale can take anywhere from 90-180 days pending on the bank and how far into the process the seller is turning financial items over to their bank.

Foreclosures take 30-45 days

A "Happy Sale" is when the seller actually gets to walk away with equity and can take within 30 days.

cnaumes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Geezer and the rest of us fellow OOMers, this is kind of a "hey my OOM family and friends, can you help me" type of question... I think it definately has a place here. We are here to help each other through the rough times and celebrate in the good times... OOM 2 was set up to stop the over loading of excessive posting of certain subjects. You all know what I am talking about. This is a simple question and, I don't think he is going to post about it a million times so it takes over the scroll. I appreciate and thank those who had knowledge of the house closing system that answered. ANd if there is anyone else who can give Geezer some insite or guidance please do.

I am going to move it to the coffee house... where family and friends seem to be gathering.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 949729897

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 pm

You da (wo)man.....ponee!

Pump (edited by dinarling77) "Do another one of those words that cannot be used" that OOM2 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 949729897 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 949729897

Last edited by dinarling77 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 pm

This should be on OOM2... I'd move it if I knew how to..

You need to talk to the parties involved. Lot's of things happen during the purchase of a house. Sometimes the other party loses their financing and if you don't ask you will never know what the real holdup is. Threaten to back out and see has what to say. Sometimes that's the only way.

If you have a realtor involved, God help them if they lie to you and you can prove it. Same thing with the Title Company. You need to make some phone calls and you may be waiting on a dead transaction.

However, many times there are big problems being resoved involving the other person. Past liens filed against them, past wives/husbands who need to sign a paper and they are refusing too. You would be amazed at how many things can up at a closing.

Start making phone calls and insist you want a truthful answer.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:50 pm

dinarling77 wrote:You da (wo)man.....ponee!

Pump that OOM2 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 949729897 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 949729897

No No uh uh.......I wasn't pumping OOM 2 dinarling... I said that GEEZERS post belongs HERE with those that he knows and trusts and likes. And that it can stay in the coffee shop HERE. I think you misread my post kitty abuser. SO I think you should take that word pumper back ! I find it soooo offensive based on our dinarian circumstances... soooo You have 10 min HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 490529750to come bak and delete that part of your post or I take your cat from you and put it up for adoption....

Don't make me go get my EVIL UNICORN that i keep in MY CLOSET !!!!!

PUMPER ! GEEZE! offended

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 927261665 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 490529750 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 490529750 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 490529750 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 490529750

Last edited by ponee on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Boy Ponee you sure put that nicely about moving his post...

Peppermint Patti... :queen:

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm

I was misunderstood. I believe it belongs here in the coffee shop....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Don't you be messing with my doodoo, you, you, MR. Ed with wings! I'll destroy all the widgets...I know you have a widget fetish! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? 761671673

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm

ponee wrote:I was misunderstood. I believe it belongs here in the coffee shop....

I agree. Belongs in the Coffee Shop. Is NOT an alternative O2 subject at all.

I still wish both the coffee shops were connected though.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:18 pm

OK, ponee...I have obeyed your request because I know the power you wield!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

dinarling77 wrote:OK, ponee...I have obeyed your request because I know the power you wield!

LOL LOVE the STRIKE out in the word ! LOL !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 pm

OH NO ! Wait... You do realize I was kidding about the pumper thing right?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 pm

OK GUYS IM LMBO ...ITS THE USDA PART THAT IS HOLDING THINGS UP WE EXTENDED TO THE 31ST THE CLOSEING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE 25TH FHA HAS APPROVED US HUB APPROVED ,PNC MORTGAGE APPROVED NOW WE WAIT ON THE USDA TO SAY YES THEN GOES BACK TO THE UNDER RIGHTER AT PNC MORTGAGE THEN CLOSEING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN HURTS .. crazyspin
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Then you just have to wait til they get the approvals in. Nothing you can do.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Then you just have to wait til they get the approvals in. Nothing you can do.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GREAT ADVICE groupdance
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:20 pm

You dont seem to have a 'normal' sale going on. And since you didnt give any information in your first post, you just made everyone guess as to what to tell you to help you. So you get what you pay for in advice lol

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goochs Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Rural housing always takes longer to close but you gotta love the loan program. Makes it worth the wait

goochs

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:55 am

goochs wrote:Rural housing always takes longer to close but you gotta love the loan program. Makes it worth the wait
they devalued the pool by 5,000 dollars witch made us have to come up with 3 grand ..i have to stand on the street corner ...ive made 4 buc,s so far. lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!! Does everyone have a cup of coffee!! I really needHOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO CLOSING ON A HOUSE? K2656322 one. Aaaahhhh!!! that's nice!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum