Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion

2 posters

Go down

Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion Empty Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:12:02 AM
Subject: Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion

Sovereign Man

Notes from the Field

Date: January 23, 2012
Reporting From: Santiago, Chile
With over 150 million registered users, the file sharing site MegaUpload.com is one of the most popular on the Internet. At least, it was.

Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion Download?Id=473782

The site has now been seized by the US government and its homepage converted to an FBI anti-piracy warning. Its founder, a high tech entrepreneur named Kim Dotcom (yes, he had it legally changed), was arrested in New Zealand after his homes were raided and assets seized.

These actions were all at the behest of the US government. And it's just the latest example of Big Brother overextending its authority across the entire world.

Last week, we discussed the grassroots efforts to stop passage of the SOPA/PIPA legislation that would give the US government jurisdiction over the Internet. Wikipedia blacked out its English language pages to raise awareness of the issue, and people went completely nuts.

Congress subsequently withdrew the bills amid popular outcry, and the public rejoiced that their efforts successfully thwarted further encroachment on their liberty. Or so they thought.

On the exact same day that everyone was celebrating victory over SOPA/PIPA, the US government simply used another set of regulations to nab Dotcom and seize his assets. The fact that SOPA was scrapped turned out to be completely irrelevant, they just found other rules to apply (or break).

As usual, it's probably not legal. But such technicalities don't matter in the 'guilty until proven innocent' system in which we live. Executive agencies exercise extreme latitude when confiscating assets, and victims often don't have the opportunity to address the matter in front of a judge for years, if ever.

In Dotcom's case, the man probably won't even successfully make it past the extradition process for at least a year... let alone bring the issue to trial. The government is using its bureaucracy to completely circumvent due process and make an example of somebody that they consider a nuisance.

So why should they care? What interest could the US government possibly have in a silly file sharing site? None. But the entertainment industry does.

You see, we don't live in a representative democracy. Democracy is an illusion to make people believe that they're free. Instead, it's blocs of large corporations who are really in control. If the entertainment business wants Kim Dotcom to go away, the government will invent or break any law necessary to make it happen. They're all in bed together.

What's more, it doesn't matter which group or party is in power. Democrat or Republican, Labour or Conservative, Liberal or New Democratic... they're all for sale. Citizens concern themselves with the outcome of elections, investing heavy emotional and financial support for 'their guy'. Companies just wait it out and buy off whichever candidates win.

Kim Dotcom, though a wealthy and successful entrepreneur, was essentially a lone wolf standing against the entire industry. Rather than find ways to work with him in what is clearly emerging as a dominant media platform, they chose to eliminate him... by having the US government send the New Zealand government to arrest him and seize his assets.

It's mind numbing when you really think about it.

Ultimately, Dotcom may successfully find his way back to a normal life after years in court and perhaps some time in jail. In the meantime, though, his case certainly makes a strong argument for flying under the radar. It's a stark reminder that, if they really want to get you, they'll apply, invent, or break whatever laws are necessary to do so.

Until tomorrow,
Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion Download?Id=356066

Simon Black
Senior Editor, SovereignMan.com

SIMON EARNS 14% IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT. DO YOU?

And his money is denominated in one of the world's best performing currencies.

When he tells people about it, they don't believe him. They say it's impossible. They say it's a scam. Some people even get downright angry. That's because they get their information from CNN, Fox News, and the federal government.

Simon Black gets his information by putting boots on the ground... and going through the steps himself.

That's exactly what he's done in Mongolia-- one of the world's most exciting frontier markets. Fortunes are being made in the country right now. And the banking system is legitimately paying upwards of 14% to depositors.

In this month's Sovereign Man: Confidential, Simon tells you EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT. And guess what? You don't even need to leave town. He tells you about a way you can open an account from the comfort of your own home.

This may be the most financially beneficial issue that Simon has ever put out. But he doesn't stop there.

In this month's edition, you'll also learn--

• The easiest way to ESTABLISH RESIDENCY in Chile... and WHO to contact
  • Two OFFSHORE BROKERAGES that accept all nationalities as clients
  • WHO to contact in order to open an Australian bank account without going there
  • The MOST IMPORTANT LESSONS from someone who just renounced his US citizenship
  • Reporting requirements for storing OFFSHORE GOLD
  • A shocking, first hand account about how the US government views its sheeple

And of course, Simon gives readers an update about what's happening at the farm down in Chile.

Neither this email communication nor content posted to the website SovereignMan.com is intended to provide personal financial advice. Before undertaking any action described in this letter, financial or otherwise, you should discuss your options with a qualified advisor-- accountant, financial planner, attorney, priest, IRS auditor, Tim Geithner... Also, nothing published in this letter constitutes encouragement to avoid or evade tax obligations in your home country. Furthermore, you should understand that SovereignMan.com may in some instances receive financial compensation for products and/or services which are mentioned in the letter, and in other cases, SovereignMan.com receives no compensation. The needs of the community come first, and the presence or lack of financial compensation in no way affects the recommendations made in this letter.

Blacksmith Pte. Ltd. publisher of Sovereign Man No.4 Kiarong Complex Gadong 2nd Floor Block D BSB, Brunei-Muara BE1318 Brunei DarussalamYet another reminder that democracy is an illusion 51790
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion Empty Re: Yet another reminder that democracy is an illusion

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Great post for OOM2,

Please repost it over there.

Thanks

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum