Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins

+3
czinser
topspin2
SEBtopdog
7 posters

Go down

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins Empty Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

This doesn't have anything to do with the rate or date, Maliki, Shabibi, CBI, GOI or UST. But it does have to do with us all needing a break from the stress. If this doesn't make you smile, just a little, then I'm all out of ideas. 🐱

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins Empty Re: Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins

Post by topspin2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 pm

People are stressing themselves out for no reason. THERE WILL BE NO RV ANYTIME SOON.....RELAX...NUFF SAID!

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins Empty Re: Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 pm

This is so precious. It sure put a smile on my face.

I saw this video in one of Dr. Mercola's recent newsletters.

ThanksSEBtopdog

Blessings, CZ Smile

Last edited by czinser on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 pm

topspin2,

I do think you could have kept this negative personal opinion to yourself.

You have no Intel to prove this. Why upset our members???

There will be an RV very SOON!!!

Blessings, CZ Very Happy

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

My "negative" opinion has been correct week after week. Its the reality of the situation. I am sorry that you fell that information not consistant with "pumping" is negative. I want this RV as much as anyone, but it aint happening soon..Sorry....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 pm

topspin2 wrote:My "negative" opinion has been correct week after week. Its the reality of the situation. I am sorry that you fell that information not consistant with "pumping" is negative. I want this RV as much as anyone, but it aint happening soon..Sorry....

Hey, topspin2 -- The "reality of the situation" is exactly why I posted a sweet video to help forget the stress for a few minutes. Did you watch it? If not, why don't you just take a few minutes, tune out the RV stuff and enjoy a wonderful communion between species? ☀

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chill out - Watch the Cat Playing with Dolphins Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Seb, Wonderfully, fun video, can't imagine it not bringing a smile to all that see it.
Thanks for posting this for everyone!☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Did you notice, pgo, that the dolphins had no interest at all in the woman on the boat? They were only curious and interacting with the kitty. I found that so fascinating.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks, we smiled all the way through that film!!
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Aw, that was such a cute little stress-buster! Thanks for sharing, SEBtopdog. :flower:
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Jubalation and FoxyRoxy -- My pleasure!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Seb, I did notice that, the 'humans' were just in the way, lol. Cats act like they're totally in love with you, and I think the dolphins reciprocated that feeling. ☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 pm

kittie just thought he was going to have a big fish for dinner. lol. I loved it

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum