Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court

5 posters

Go down

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court Empty Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/01/23/georgia-judge-orders-obama-appear-court

Wondering how this will or will not impact our investment.........

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court Empty Re: Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 pm

I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Haides "O" will show up in court. Do you? I'm not making fun of you or anything. It just that given this President's track record and the multi-levels of protectors around him, I just don't think he will comply with the court. And then what? Will they charge him with contempt of court and issue a warrant? That's not likely. So we have a stalemate. And IMHO, I don't see it affecting the IQD one way or the other. As I said, this is just one woman's opinion ... Well, mine and my dog Molly. :geek:

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court Empty Re: Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 pm

I was going to post an article regarding this, but I see somebody already did. So I'll just put mine in here. My opinion is that if Obama doesn't show up for court, he will forfeit his right to be on the GA ballot. That would be HUGE and could very possibly be followed by other states following suit!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/judge-rules-obama-must-prove-presidential-eligibility-in-georgia-courtroom-on-thursday/?utm_source=Western+Journalism&utm_campaign=91286861e4-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

Judge Rules Obama Must Prove Presidential Eligibility In Georgia Courtroom On Thursday

January 23, 2012 By Doug Book

For those who have waited 3 years for a judge to finally rule that Barack Hussein Obama must prove that he is legally and Constitutionally qualified to run for or serve as President of the United States, the day may have come at last.

For on Friday, Georgia State Office of Administrative Hearings Judge Michael Malihi ruled that subpoenas demanding the presence of Barack Obama in his Georgia courtroom on January 26th along with the original form of his Hawaii birth certificate and information on his myriad Social Security numbers will remain in force.

Obama ‘s attorney Michael Jablonski had filed a motion to quash those subpoenas, arguing if Obama were made to answer questions before the court it would “…[require] him to interrupt duties as President of the United States…” (1)

It was also Obama’s claim that “presidential electors and Congress, not the State of Georgia, hold the Constitutional responsibility for determining the qualifications of presidential candidates.” (1)

Well Judge Malihi did not agree with Obama’s arguments that the laws of the State of Georgia were somehow irrelevant to the process, or that his presence in the court would materially interfere with his ability to discharge the duties of his office.

In his decision to allow the subpoenas to remain in force, Malihi wrote, “…Defendant (Obama) has failed to cite any legal authority evidencing why his attendance is ‘unreasonable or oppressive, or that testimony…is irrelevant, immaterial, or cumulative and unnecessary to a party’s preparation or presentation at the hearing, or that basic fairness dictates that the subpoena should not be enforced.’ ” (2)

In short, as Judge Malihi so eloquently put it, “”Defendants motion to quash is denied.” (2)

The process before Judge Mahili began when a number of Georgia residents filed 3 separate lawsuits demanding that Barack Obama provide evidence of having met State of Georgia election law requirements before being placed on the ballot. Malihi agreed with the plaintiffs, quoting in his ruling Georgia law which states “…every candidate for federal office shall meet the constitutional and statutory qualifications for holding the office being sought.” (3)

In that ruling, Mahili stated “the court finds that the defendant (Barack Obama) is a candidate for federal office who has been certified by the state executive committee of a political party and therefore must, under Code Section 21-2-5, meet the constitutional and statutory qualifications for holding the office being sought.” (3)

Though Obama has managed to ooze his way out of legal responsibilities and requirements in the past, this time it really might be a bit thick for the acting president. Even the radically leftist Southern Poverty Law Center has decided to weigh in, giving vent to a typically childish attack of spleen in its “Hatewatch” column no less, where it snivels “…Malihi’s decision has been heralded far and wide as a defining moment for those who have hounded Obama about his lineage.” (4)

Apparently demands that Barack Hussein Obama actually abide by the laws of the land and the Constitution of the United States make for a clear case of “hounding” to an organization known to file suit at the drop of a conservative hat.

Here’s hoping Judge Malihi’s courtroom turns liberal petulance to leftist rage on January 26th. For Malihi’s ruling that day will determine whether or not Barack Hussein Obama may be certified by the Democrat Party to appear on the Georgia ballot in November. And as the Liberty Legal Foundation explains it, “without such a certification from the Party, Obama will not appear on any ballot in the 2012 general election.” (5)

To read more use these links: To read more use these links:

(1) http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Farrar-v-Obama-motion-to-quash-subpoenas.pdf

(2) http://www.art2superpac.com/UserFiles/file/Farrar-Welden-Swensson-PowellvObama,OrderonMotiontoQuashSubpoenas,GeorgiaBallotChallenge.pdf

(3) http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/court-obama-must-be-constitutionally-eligible/

(4) http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/01/18/georgia-court-to-hear-arguments-on-obamas-eligibility-for-primary-ballot/

(5) http://libertylegalfoundation.org/1209/no-certification-without-verification/

Send in your support to this brave judge:

Email his Case Management Assistant, Valerie Ruff [email=vruff@osah.ga.gov?Subject=We%20Support%20Judge%20Malihi]here[/email].

Call: Tel: (404) 651-7595

Fax: (404) 818-3751
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Interesting.....Does this mean that someone will hold this criminal accountable? Probably not....however, the news of this is fantastic.....His election shows just how ignorant the American public are. The Sheeples could care less is he runs or not, borrows another trillion or two, destroys the Contitution, lies to everyone....Its just business as usual......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote: I was going to post an article regarding this, but I see somebody already did. So I'll just put mine in here. My opinion is that if Obama doesn't show up for court, he will forfeit his right to be on the GA ballot. That would be HUGE and could very possibly be followed by other states following suit!

FoxyRoxy: You always bring thoughtful observations to the discussion. I hadn't thought of the possible ramification of his name not appearing on the GA ballot. This is getting so interesting. But back to GivingGodThe Glory's original question, do you see this impacting the IQD investment in any way?

Aside from that, this is shaping up to be a battle over the Tenth Amendment, isn't it? My goodness, we live in interesting times.

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear in Court Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:31 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:FoxyRoxy wrote: I was going to post an article regarding this, but I see somebody already did. So I'll just put mine in here. My opinion is that if Obama doesn't show up for court, he will forfeit his right to be on the GA ballot. That would be HUGE and could very possibly be followed by other states following suit!

FoxyRoxy: You always bring thoughtful observations to the discussion. I hadn't thought of the possible ramification of his name not appearing on the GA ballot. This is getting so interesting. But back to GivingGodThe Glory's original question, do you see this impacting the IQD investment in any way?

Thank you, SEB. Smile

I don't have any idea how this could impact our investment, which I view as so much bigger than any one country or event. The possible ramifications of the GA case are immense, not the least of which could be a scandal of such monumentous proportions as to make Watergate seem like a walk in the park. Could that impact our economy and the USD and spill over into more global catastrophe? I suppose anything is possible, but unfortunately, my degree was not in economics, and so my very long answer was just to say, "I don't know." Razz

What do YOU think?

Aside from that, this is shaping up to be a battle over the Tenth Amendment, isn't it? My goodness, we live in interesting times.

We are ALWAYS battling in one way or another for our Constitution against this administration, aren't we? Americans of both parties know this. It sickens me.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Since I am new to this forum, I found it interesting that this topic vanished from the scrolling box on the left side of my computer screen. I am not sure how postings get moved around on this site.....anyhow, I would like to hear from Okie, BEAR, Bulldog, etc., as far as how this may impact our investment.

Many of us have prayed for the truth to come forward. As the article indicated, this is bigger than the Watergate ordeal from when I was a kid.

I am praying for the safety of the Judge and those others who have brought this to light.

Can someone get Vic or Okie to comment on this article as how this is going to impact our investments since this will impact not only Americans but the World......

Interesting how the majority of the media is not covering this BREAKING NEWS.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 pm

I think this post would be better over at OOM2, please repost there.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 am

1alaskan wrote:I think this post would be better over at OOM2, please repost there.

You're probably right about that, 1alaskan. Some leeway was allowed because not everyone knew OOM2 was safely functional again, and it was sort of related to how it might affect the IQD investment. I wouldn't quarrel with your disposition, however. 8)

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum