Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening?

+19
abby ann
Shadow
doodoo
openmind
readysetrv
mabysomeday
therealbutterfly
GoodGosh
chaco
rick152
Dundee
dinarrocks
Gman1958
1alaskan
Kevind53
Squishy
pattycakes
CaptnJerry
KAI
23 posters

Go down

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Empty Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening?

Post by KAI Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Obama describes State of the Union address as economic blueprint

Published January 21, 2012

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Vilified by the Republicans who want his job, President Obama says he will stand before the nation Tuesday night determined to frame the election-year debate on his terms, promising that his State of the Union address will offer an economic blueprint that will "work for everyone, not just a wealthy few."

In a video released Saturday to millions of campaign supporters, Obama said he will concentrate on four areas designed to restore economic security for the long term: manufacturing, energy, education, job training and a "return to American values."

The prime-time speech will be not just about the year ahead, but will try to make Obama's case for a second term.

"We can go in two directions," the president said. "One is toward less opportunity and less fairness. Or we can fight for where I think we need to go: building an economy that works for everyone, not just a wealthy few."

That line of argument about income equality is emerging as a defining theme of the presidential race as Republicans are in their own fierce battle to pick a nominee to challenge Obama in the fall. By notifying the millions of supporters on his email list, Obama gave advance notice to his Democratic base and trying to generate an even larger audience for Tuesday's address.

The president's preview did not mention national security or foreign policy, and he is not expected to announce new initiatives on those front in a speech focusing on the economy.

The RV would help our economy, don't you think? :cheers:

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Empty Re: Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening?

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Not if it happens the way the Iraqi news articles suggest, but if it happens the way "those who shall remain nameless" suggest, then yes, it will be great for the USA...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Empty Re: Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening?

Post by pattycakes Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Not if it happens the way the Iraqi news articles suggest, but if it happens the way "those who shall remain nameless" suggest, then yes, it will be great for the USA I think he will also announce the new monies that we are suppose to be getting what say you pattycakes

pattycakes

Back to top Go down

Post by pattycakes Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 pm

did you all listen to angelquest and poppy3 cc call a while back

pattycakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:08 pm

I believe NOTHING obama says, never have, never will.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 pm

I don't think we'll be seeing new monies either. The last references I saw to that pointed to the $100.00 bill redesign that SHOULD have been out in 2010, but has been held up indefinitely because of issues in the new printing process ... It requires new higher pressure printing techniques and the reject rate is unacceptably high plus the flaw that commonly occurs would require hand inspecting each bill. Obviously that's not going to happen. So they sit in some secure warehouse until someone figures out what to do with them.

However, if he sees political gain in it, you can bet your bottom dollar that O will have a hand in the announcement ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 2805820865  Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 2805820865  Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 2805820865  Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Squishy: It's not about agreeing with Mr. Obama (I don't either) but him using the State of the Union Address to announce the RV "under his administration" for election year political gain makes perfect sense. The news since December has focused on Republican Presidential Candidate debates, caucases, primaries, news, etc.

The RV along with the global currencies reset will put him in the spotlight and help him "address" the biggest concern of Americans: the economy (that his administration has put in severe debt).

It is just ike the spin-city politico he is to address the positive effect on the economy this RV "under his administration" showcases his "leadership", even though it was devised and executed under Republican administrations.

I can hear it now: "Looky what I did!"

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:53 pm

KAI,

I agree with you as to the administation would want to announce it, but I do not see, with the EGO'S in Iraq that happening.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm

The problem is, the majority of the voters that helped put him there would see it as he is the one that did it because very few will follow up and check to see what really happened ,, they will just accept what it looks like and want to support his re-election ,,,,

SAY IT AIN'T SOOO ,, PLEASE!!!!!!!! A SECOND TERM ,,,NOOOOOOOOO!!Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 858978640

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 3091836158 Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 3134741375 Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarrocks Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Is it possible that Obama wants the RV to be as close to the election as possible from the standpoint that once it RV's, the XXX trillions of dinar that the the Feds have would convert and be able to wipe out the national debt? Am I way off base on this line of thinking???

dinarrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Don't if the US can convert all the of the IQD they are supposed to be holding, It is understood that it was to be a IQD for oil trade over some years at at price of about $32.00 per barrel.

If the RV is too close to the election the first fruits, (fast money) may not have time to ripen, ie, Help the economy enough to help one way or the other.

JUST My Opinion.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dundee Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:48 pm

So far none of Obamas speeches have had any effect on the rv that I can tell what makes this one different,,,it don't everyone relax,,,

Dundee

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Dundee wrote:So far none of Obamas speeches have had any effect on the rv that I can tell what makes this one different,,,it don't everyone relax,,,

You are most likely right, it could be just his unofficial kickoff for the 2012 election speech

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Another thought: what if his SOTU Address is timed just after the RV happens?
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm

We can always hope for that!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh boy another excuse for the guru's to use toward us starting tomorrow Great...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chaco Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

☀ I hope so, It sure would put some sunshine☀ in the good ole USA. I have thought for a long time that he might pull something like this, but then again doing it could really hurt him if people thought he was the reason it has taken so long. NOT that I care.

Go UK Cats :bball:

Go RV Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 312044658

chaco

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 am

rick152 wrote:Oh boy another excuse for the guru's to use toward us starting tomorrow Great...rick152

rick,

please read this thread,

Thanks

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 am

Hey!!! Wouldn't it be great if he used it to announce NESARA??? Or that the USA will be introducing the new Rainbow currency???

Maybe we all will see exactly what Obama is up to this year 2012. And IMHO I can't see why anyone, ANYONE would want his job to begin with.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 am

Can anyone tell me why they think OBAMA would announce something so HUGE for ANOTHER country? Dont you think it would be IRAQ that announces something so major for their country? Does it make any sense at all??? Come on guys..... not EVERYTHING is rv related....... use some common sense.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:23 am

I don't think they're (PTB nka PTW) will directly announce the RV. Then they would have some 'splaining to do about why it was publicized as a scam in the first place. Not to mention all the government officials who own dinar. I think they will keep the Iraqi RV on low and intermingle the information with the other currencies that are set to revalue.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:49 am

His speech has NOTHING to do with the RV - just another "event" that the mis-information society can use to cause newbies and the lazy to buy more reserves and get riled up. And if I see one member say I'm bashing and that this person is trying to bring "positive" news, I think I might just yack!

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Carrot13
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:58 am

KAI wrote:

Obama describes State of the Union address as economic blueprint

Published January 21, 2012

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Vilified by the Republicans who want his job, President Obama says he will stand before the nation Tuesday night determined to frame the election-year debate on his terms, promising that his State of the Union address will offer an economic blueprint that will "work for everyone, not just a wealthy few."

In a video released Saturday to millions of campaign supporters, Obama said he will concentrate on four areas designed to restore economic security for the long term: manufacturing, energy, education, job training and a "return to American values."

The prime-time speech will be not just about the year ahead, but will try to make Obama's case for a second term.

"We can go in two directions," the president said. "One is toward less opportunity and less fairness. Or we can fight for where I think we need to go: building an economy that works for everyone, not just a wealthy few."

That line of argument about income equality is emerging as a defining theme of the presidential race as Republicans are in their own fierce battle to pick a nominee to challenge Obama in the fall. By notifying the millions of supporters on his email list, Obama gave advance notice to his Democratic base and trying to generate an even larger audience for Tuesday's address.

The president's preview did not mention national security or foreign policy, and he is not expected to announce new initiatives on those front in a speech focusing on the economy.

The RV would help our economy, don't you think? :cheers:

NOPE!! NOT A CHANCE. HAS ZERO TO DO WITH IT.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Can anyone tell me why they think OBAMA would announce something so HUGE for ANOTHER country? Dont you think it would be IRAQ that announces something so major for their country? Does it make any sense at all??? Come on guys..... not EVERYTHING is rv related....... use some common sense.....

YOU BETCHA YA!! AGREE 100%

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 am

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17132-obama-state-of-the-union-address#111626

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME:

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 am

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? SERIOUSLY??? Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Bang

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

CaptnJerry wrote:Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? SERIOUSLY??? Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Bang

CJ

Renfrow said that RV would be before the airing of Bush's 9-11 10th Anniversary Interview on the National Geographic Channel, so yea there is a precedent for relating the RV and Obamas speech. LOL!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am

CaptnJerry wrote:Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? SERIOUSLY??? Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Bang
CJ

Sure or it could be delayed because it's storming in the Southeast USA today!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 am

I believe ya all are grasping at straws.... It seems that every event and every speech is always about the RV...... Get Real.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 am

Shadow wrote:I believe ya all are grasping at straws.... It seems that every event and every speech is always about the RV...... Get Real.

Uhm.... that would be SOME are grasping at straws. You can see many of us already posted otherwise. ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 am

CJ
THAT MAKES MY PRETTY LITTLE HEAD HURT!!!!!Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 949729897 Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 3079029344 Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socalmikal Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 am

Cap'n Jerry says:

"Not if it happens the way the Iraqi news articles suggest, but if it happens the way "those who shall remain nameless" suggest, then yes, it will be great for the USA..."

And you trust the Iraqi news articles?

OK, so don't trust the so-called gurus either....the blind are leading the blind - and the good ones admit they're blind.

Personally, I'm just following the money and the oil, which point to an RV (if the Iraqis don't start mindlessly killing each other again, or if the Neo-cons don't succeed in starting WWIII with Iran).

And I expect there might be - MIGHT be - a hint about the RV in Obama's State of the Union address, couched in language that went something like - "and as the world meets the challenges of the European debt crisis with needed monetary reform," or "and as Iraq assumes its rightful place in the world community as a wealthy nation"...so that when the RV happens, he can say "what do you mean we didn't tell you? It's right there in the State of the Union!"

Socalmikal

Socalmikal

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:07 pm

[SHADOW] THAT WAS A REALLY TACKY WAY OF WANTING TO KNOW WHAT WE THINK! DON'T BE AFRAID, JUST ASK... SOMEONE HERE WILL ANSWER YOU AS BEST WE CAN. YOU ARECould the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? 949729897 PROBABLY THINKING OR HOPING SOMEONE ELSE IS IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU, IN HOPING THAT THERE IS A SIGNIFICANCE OF THE SPEECH, REGARDING THE RV. NO STRAWS, ALL REAL UP IN HERE!!!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Socalmikal, I trust the articles for the most part because they have pretty much come true. So do you really think that since 2006 the articles are just fluff and nonsense?

Could the RV delay be for Obama's State of the Union Speech on Tuesday evening? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

CJ

No..... Just plain No..... Is just my opinion...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm

You guys think Renfrow has in right this time ?
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum