Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

4 posters

Go down

*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty *Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 am

*Don's positive thoughts!
07/29/2011 (Thank you Don for emailing this to us)

Greetings and Salutations gang!

Love, Light, and Blessings to you all on this fine Friday!

Nothing hard core to forward, so just gonna freestyle it... just to connect.

So, I was one of those that incorrectly read the UNAMI extension as a negative yesterday, and even ME, Mr. Stay Positive Guy, allowed myself a small amount of emo-crash-age. Today, I believe it is mostly irrelevant to, or has little to no impact on our Hoped for RV. Today, I am celebrating Life, Celebrating God in my life, and celebrating the soon to come RV!! w00t!

Depending on your personal way of looking at this.. i.e. waiting for political solutions here, political solutions in Iraq, rumors, intel, tea leaf reading..etc, there may or may not be a few benchmarks yet to be completed. I don't see any of the chosen lenses, or filters, ( political, economical, spiritual ) as right or wrong, just personal for each and everyone of us invested and waiting. Truth is all the data crunching and analysis in the world is mostly meaning less anyway... all I'm waiting on is the CBI Site to change, or Forex..or an Official notice from Dinarbanker.com to CASH IN Sucka!!!

Right now, I am personally leaning on believing Phoenix's current theory, seen widely espoused by others as well now.. The US MUST not default, but MUST be down graded on our Bonds rating.. this is the fruit of surrendering constitutional authority ( illegally btw ) in 1913 of our Money to a PRIVATE, mostly Foreign, group. This situation is NOT Boehner, NOT Obama, Not Tea party, NOT Progressives. It is the finalization of the crime started when we allowed the FED to come into existence. A Credit rating Down grade will begin to neuter the corruption and ability of traitors to do any more damage than they already have. It will have the net effect of increasing the value of Iqd as well, for the tiny group of us that heard and acted on the call.

So, my guidance to you is this; Avoid buying the BS fear being generated about the Gov finances..they want you to be afraid..foil their desires! People that are afraid, are more easily manipulated into their control. feel GREAT that you have some Dinar, hang onto it at any cost, and stand by, for I think this weekend, or the coming week, looks better than ever before for this to come down!

Choose Love, Choose Gratitude, and be Kind!

Donald
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: *Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

Anybody ever hear of the fear factor theroy? Well here we are, the above post is right, we are now at a point and have been there for the so called powers to be to worsen the fear factor and shake even more spceulators, you the dinaian exchangers hedging against the almighty dollar. Hang on there because your day is coming maybe not next week, but soon and this year as my connections tell me.

Back to top Go down

*Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: *Don's positive thoughts! (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Taggart Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am

I couldn't agree more with you Don! Thank you for getting me into this blessing in the first place!

Taggart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
-- H.L. Mencken

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank you, Donald, for this wonderful post. Your approach is the healthiest and most productive one I can think of. And thanks to all of you for your thoughtful responses. It's this kind of thinking that soothes the savage beasts of fear and anxiety in us and I also think can help bring about this blessing to us a little sooner. We need as many waves of serenity and peace flowing in and around us as we can get - always. God bless us all!

Very Happy Wink bigsmile
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum