Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Loving Letter To Dearest Okie

+6
smith
FreedomChaser
RoseRedTyler
Cardiac99
kurtzeva5629
czinser
10 posters

Go down

Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  Empty Loving Letter To Dearest Okie

Post by czinser Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 am

Dearest Okie,

You will be a legend post RV. You will not be forgotten by me. I am naming my first, post RV, dog, Okie!

I could not have made it through week after week without your positive Intel that brought me peace.

You have God's discernment, and you are so very humorous, you have no idea how much it did for me,
like (don't go running down the street with your hair on fire). LOL LOL Classics that I will remember
and say often laughing with fond memories of the wonderful loyal servant of God that you have been to me.

You are the best of the best Okie.

I can tell the kind of man you are just by the people you associate with.

You are the first thing that pops into my head when I awake. I immediately look to see if there is a new
post from Okie. Through the day and night the main goal is to find more Intel from Okie because I can rest easy in them.

I am honored to know you even from afar.

Okie I hope like many, that you will let your great Moderators start banning the Okie bashers, they are taking away the peace
that this site once enjoyed. They only make up probably 5% of us but it makes to be very unpleasant.
I know you are so kind and forgiving but I hope you will consider this request.

I want to thank you for your service to our great country and your bravery and I am very grateful that God spared your life for such a time as this.

All God's Many Blessings To You Dear Man and Your Loved Ones,

CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Loving Letter To Dearest Okie  Empty Re: Loving Letter To Dearest Okie

Post by kurtzeva5629 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 am

Great post! I have had same fellings and you posted my thots too. Also, I have always enjoyed your posts as creditable as Okie. Thanks! Smile

kurtzeva5629

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:58 am

cz said
"like (don't go running down the street with your hair on fire)."

The one that sticks out in my mind is also from Okie, He was talking about being anxious for the RV just like the rest of us, "I have enough Dinar to stuff Trigger". Trigger was a BIG horse!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 am

Trigger was Roy Roger's horse. (tells ya how old we are)

Okie, I also want to put my thanks on this post. What I truly appreciate is your no nonsence. It has always disturbed me for any of the team leaders such as yourself and others when you start getting the same question over and over. You alls patience is wonderful, but the funnest part is when you start getting exasperated and the word and phrases you use are priceless. My grandfather was a 'pumper' on a field in Turnertown, Texas. Knew how to fix all those pumps. Some of my fondest nights growing up were at their house on in that field. Falling backkwards beside my sister onto a big feather mattress
(had to get those imprints even) and laying in the dark listening to the 'pump, pump, chug' of each well. All the sounds were different. We used to ride on the tail gate of papadaddy's pickup as he went around turning off and turning them on. Manual back then too. Also, this is where I began my journey with my Lord. He was a deacon of Baptist church and that is where my sis and I were baptised. Sorry...rambling.
Just know that are many, many, many, many others like me that appreciate your guidance (and humor) Best to you and yours. RRT
PS: are you a driller?

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomChaser Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

Well said CZ... I also plan to name my next dog Okie! I remember Okie asked that we name our next dog Okie and buy him a cup of 'joe.' I love to buy him a cup of joe as well!

Thanks to you Okie! Your posts give me hope and remind me of where this blessing REALLY comes from!

FreedomChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 am

czinser wrote:Dearest Okie,

You will be a legend post RV. You will not be forgotten by me. I am naming my first, post RV, dog, Okie!

I could not have made it through week after week without your positive Intel that brought me peace.

You have God's discernment, and you are so very humorous, you have no idea how much it did for me,
like (don't go running down the street with your hair on fire). LOL LOL Classics that I will remember
and say often laughing with fond memories of the wonderful loyal servant of God that you have been to me.

You are the best of the best Okie.

I can tell the kind of man you are just by the people you associate with.

You are the first thing that pops into my head when I awake. I immediately look to see if there is a new
post from Okie. Through the day and night the main goal is to find more Intel from Okie because I can rest easy in them.

I am honored to know you even from afar.

Okie I hope like many, that you will let your great Moderators start banning the Okie bashers, they are taking away the peace
that this site once enjoyed. They only make up probably 5% of us but it makes to be very unpleasant.
I know you are so kind and forgiving but I hope you will consider this request.

I want to thank you for your service to our great country and your bravery and I am very grateful that God spared your life for such a time as this.

All God's Many Blessings To You Dear Man and Your Loved Ones,

CZ Smile

**************************************************************************************************

With ya, CZ. This has been one of the most difficult times in our lives. Frustration, concern, faith, death of my dad, patience and trying to stay positive and have some fun.

Even though we are not there yet, Okie has been a tremendous help to our family. His consistent prophecy, intel and inside info is what has kept us sane.

I don't care what anyone says about Okie, we appreciate and love him. We are so thankful that he is compelled to deliver information even though severe arrows are shot at him daily. He truly is an example of putting on the full armour of God and doing God's work right through the heat.

Whenever we shout, "Okie's Up" we all jump up and run to the office computer. Great exercise.

Love and blessings, CZ, Okie and everyone. Stay strong and focused on the goal.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 am

OKIE is the best of the best. I am only a year old with this investment and I have the utmost respect for OKIE and greatly appreciate his willingness to always bring Intel and information to us. I have come to see that OKIE has a heart of Gold and really does want the best for each of us.

May God richly Bless you OKIE!!

Ilikeyou
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathon Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

czinser: DITTO............ bounce Yes Great Post ......... Go Okie Oil Man....... :cheers: .... : bigsmile

Marathon

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

OKIE, We know that the "cream always rises to the top". I suspect you may not have wanted the adoration and love so many hold in their hearts for you, but here you are at the top, "The CREAM OF THE CROP". Stay grounded freind. Please don't take on the worry and responibilities of all of our Dreams and Aspirations. You do your best for us and we appreciate all the hard work and time you put into the info you share with us. With your military experience you understand the phrase "A BAND OF BROTHERS". I would just like to humbly say: GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER, richness and peace be yours the rest of your life through eternity........H2OMAN
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luetta Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Dearest Okie: I agree with all the Love, kind and true words expressed to you ! ! ! in these post, by your loving, following friends. :flower: You are a ray of ☀ Sunshine when you come into your (our) OOM. I pray you come in and just enyoy your OOM,,, with your (Our) "GREAT MODS" instructing, "NO QUESTIONS", period" , Okie is here to play with us. Even with that said, you will have a hard time to keep up with all the, Love & Salutations sent out to you. There is just one thing from the other post, I will not agree with,,, at 71 , I will not be getting another dog and name him OKIE. I am going to be on the go. bounce
Love you, and your wife, for sharing you with us. God is in your home. Luetta, Victoria [Vancouver Island], British Columbia, Canada.

Luetta

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum