Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
well what happen  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

well what happen

+21
abby ann
doodoo
Rustedbolt
skyegale
dinarstar
1alaskan
Kevind53
PALMER01
therealbutterfly
signman
MiddleClassMaiden
chevysteve
hithere
CaptnJerry
readysetrv
az-tex
Ponee
GoodGosh
geezer
Blexum
FR.Thomas
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

well what happen  Empty well what happen

Post by FR.Thomas Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am

yesterday it was done . will be at the bank today ...Well bulldog what do you have to say now ? :afro:

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

well what happen  Empty Re: well what happen

Post by Blexum Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 am

What they usually say.........there's a paper problem, computer glitch, UST, IMF, Bush did it, etc.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 am

FR.Thomas wrote:yesterday it was done . will be at the bank today ...Well bulldog what do you have to say now ? :afro:
IT GOT COUGHT UP IN THE TOILET PAPER DISPENCER ...BUT WE PULLED IT OUT NOW THE RV IS ON LOCK DOWN OR WAS THAT FLUSH DOWN lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FR.Thomas Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:15 am

i just do not understand how these people can pump this up and boom . I guess when you behind a chat were no one know where you live you say what ever you want . It is wrong and they say the people of God .

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 am

🇳🇴
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 am

FRTHOMAS - Because you all keep reading it and commenting on it. You are the fertilizer that feeds them.

I am a mod . I am a mod. I am a mod.....I will not say bad things to the members. I am a mod......did someone say I could go back to sleep?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FR.Thomas Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 am

I follow them cause I thought this was chat of Honest people of God . I been following OKIE for months due that I thought he was right on . You are right this to much for me .I am man of my word . I never use Gods name to promote what I do or say .It seem when you get a few in the know they get blocked from the site .. 4 nights on the local news they were talking about this dinar and the pumper .I told my wife yes ,but these site not like the rest ,but it seem the few bad one keep doing it . What is funny those are the one high up on the food chain .The wingman and MOD . One person said on this chat before getting block if want to know the truth CNN ,CNBC and Bloomberg .. Lucky for me we email before he was block .. I got his work email address . He works for a company that we see on TV all the time in their trading dept .He was even kind enough to offer to meet if i was ever in NYC .Any rate God bless . I need to getting ready for the storm .There always next week . Do ever notice on wed we are ready to go to bank each week for the the 17 weeks then come thrusday something happen it on the QT ? Next week . This has been going on since June 2011 on this chat when the Mod and wingmen ..

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 am

Please, tell us how you rrreeeaaallly feel.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 am

FR.Thomas wrote:This has been going on since June 2011 on this chat when the Mod and wingmen ..

Ummmmmmmmm...... correction... this has been going on a LOT longer than that, trust me (not just on this site, but ALL the others as well)...

Wink :shock: Rolling Eyes 🇳🇴

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 am

az-tex wrote:
FR.Thomas wrote:This has been going on since June 2011 on this chat when the Mod and wingmen ..

Ummmmmmmmm...... correction... this has been going on a LOT longer than that, trust me (not just on this site, but ALL the others as well)...

And what was that reference to mods? I deal in no intel. I am not a rumetel pusher. I am language police ...and inspiration leader...I am friend and fun. Generalizing is not good. That would mean I believed everyone was as antagonistic as you are every morning. And they are not . Thank goodness for diversity
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:59 am

Your post makes no sense, truthfully...

Did I or the other guy hit a nerve??? Too close to home??? As you may remember (jonnywg was a mod here back in June 2011. or so, and yes indeedy he was hyping the "fact" that the RV was at hand... imminent as I remember it, but could be wrong on that)...

Antagonistic??? I think NOT... REALIST??? Absolutely...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:02 am

Az...it was not referencing you . Sorry. It was to Frthomas

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FR.Thomas Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

You know what was funny ? There was a person on this chat that was kinda in the know ..He would try to bring common ground on here ,but when he disagree with AJ and challenge AJ with facts AJ block him . Like I said I was able to get his work email before he got block . The man has a real job working on wall street in a trading department . The only reason he got involve cause, he was helping a couple who had put over $30,000.00 of monies they did have into the dream of the dinar .. He even as far to buy their dinar for what they paid for it even he took a 40% hit so they could save their house That is what I call christian ....(action not promises ).Like so many others on this site I believe in these wingmen and MOD .. I have to say at this point I really do not know what to believe .That all I going to say ..God bless .

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

Realistic or not, his approach is antagonistic.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 am

ponee wrote:Az...it was not referencing you . Sorry. It was to Frthomas

Oh, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I thought that was directed at me...

No harm, no foul... LOL Wink 8) 8) 8)

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 am

ponee wrote:
az-tex wrote:

And what was that reference to mods? I deal in no intel. I am not a rumetel pusher. I am language police ...and inspiration leader...I am friend and fun. Generalizing is not good. That would mean I believed everyone was as antagonistic as you are every morning. And they are not . Thank goodness for diversity

That is the reason I respect you SO much "ponnee"!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 am

ponee wrote:Realistic or not, his approach is antagonistic.

I was referring about me as being realistic, not the other guy... LOL

And I agree he has been antagonistic at times Wink Laughing

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 am

Make up hugs....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am

well what happen  Hugging

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

well what happen  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 am

ponee wrote:Make up hugs....

Yeppers... Indeedy... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

well what happen  Huggingwell what happen  Huggingwell what happen  Hugging

well what happen  1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:17 am

never buy more than you can afford and diversify if you can.

this dinar deal is a slim chance.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 am

ponee wrote:FRTHOMAS - Because you all keep reading it and commenting on it. You are the fertilizer that feeds them.

I am a mod . I am a mod. I am a mod.....I will not say bad things to the members. I am a mod......did someone say I could go back to sleep?

You hit the nail right on the head Ponee!! The people have an "addictive"personality, kinda like "serial criminals". They can't help themselves, they are sick and twisted and need help. They MUST HAVE the attention, it's what makes them wake up the next day. Like an alcoholic, they only strive for that next drink, or a drug addict who get can only think about thier next fix.

You know, I read thier posts and make levity of it but, sometimes I feel a little bad. I poke fun at them and sometimes they really make me mad but, the truth is they are sick and addicted and they really need help.

So, like Ponee said, instead of being the fertalizer that enriches thier BS, it would be best to either stay out of thier BS chat sessions and posts or get the group to come to the above realization and turn the chat chat into a help session for the sick and addicted.

Either they will elect to tell the group you are right, "my name is (you insert your favorite guru) and I am an addict". Then you all respond, "Hi (favorite guru).

They will either listen or they won't but, you can't help those addict's unless they want to help themselves.

Just my 2 cents (dinars) worth...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 am

hithere wrote:never buy more than you can afford and diversify if you can.

this dinar deal is a slim chance.

Words of wisdom....it's always the quiet ones that sneak in now and then and have a quiet little say. I like it!Very Happy
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:38 am

WHY WHY WHY WHY IS THIS PERSON A SUPER MODERATOR???? I'm just asking a simple question... What was posted as all previous posts, have been nothing but pure "?". I mean really, was that really needed?? I truly think "bulldog75" is just another screen name for one of the "un-named".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

JAN.18, 2012 3:33PM CST.

BULLDOG75

BULLDOG75: WED: 3:33PM CST: THIS TRAIN SHOULD BE PULLIN' INTO THE STATION SOMETIMES TONIGHT WITH ENGINE-ENGINE #9, COMIN' DOWN THE RAILROAD LINE, # 4-12. THANK YOU ROGER MILLER. RATES LOADED. TARGETS IN SIGHT. WE ARE READY.

Last edited by readysetrv on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : word)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:42 am

chevysteve wrote:
ponee wrote:FRTHOMAS - Because you all keep reading it and commenting on it. You are the fertilizer that feeds them.

You hit the nail right on the head Ponee!! The people have an "addictive"personality, kinda like "serial criminals". They can't help themselves, they are sick and twisted and need help. They MUST HAVE the attention, it's what makes them wake up the next day. Like an alcoholic, they only strive for that next drink, or a drug addict who get can only think about thier next fix.

You know, I read thier posts and make levity of it but, sometimes I feel a little bad. I poke fun at them and sometimes they really make me mad but, the truth is they are sick and addicted and they really need help.

So, like Ponee said, instead of being the fertalizer that enriches thier BS, it would be best to either stay out of thier BS chat sessions and posts or get the group to come to the above realization and turn the chat chat into a help session for the sick and addicted.

Either they will elect to tell the group you are right, "my name is (you insert your favorite guru) and I am an addict". Then you all respond, "Hi (favorite guru).

They will either listen or they won't but, you can't help those addict's unless they want to help themselves.

Just my 2 cents (dinars) worth...

But, I can't join in. I am not a G word addict. I am an OOM ADDICT!. I never read the first post of intel. I only read the responses. I know what the first part is. Now I have to moderate the responses. Make sure there are no bloody noses in the end. Hi, I am an OOM addict.....I had my last fix 10 seconds ago. :geek:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 am

ponee wrote:Please, tell us how you rrreeeaaallly feel.

OK... I WILL tell NOT ONLY YOU... but EVERYONE...
how I RRREEEAAALLLY feel.

RIGHT NOW... at this VERY MOMENT...

1. I feel ALONE with a loving and caring God who PROMISES to keep and love me and to PROVIDE ALL MY NEEDS according to HIS riches in Christ Jesus
2. I feel 'all things work together for good for those who LOVE GOD and are called according to HIS purpose
3. I feel 'man plans his way... but God orders his steps - particularly RIGHT NOW in this 'field of dreams'
4. I feel that GOD is not the author of confusion... AND I REST in HIS PEACE that passes ALL understanding...
5. I feel tears welling up inside when so many wonderful, precious people who find themselves ALSO in the 'field of dreams' with me... yet they HURT because of bewildering and confusing reports and events
6. I feel the pain and suffering of each one who battles very DEEP HURT and anger brought on by disappointment and dispair
7. I feel joy and peace knowing that God has EACH ONE OF US... right where HE wants us... to ENCOURAGE US to 'BE STILL... and KNOW that I am GOD'... so that he can whisper in our ear and lovingly assure us 'IT IS WELL, MY CHILD... IT WILL BE OK... I AM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU... THROUGH IT ALL. JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME AND KNOW THAT 'WHAT I HAVE BEGUN IN YOU AND FOR YOU... I WILL COMPLETE FOR MY HONOR AND GLORY, MY CHILD"
8. I feel that each word written in this place... and other places as well... will have its impact on the hearts, minds and feelings of ALL who CHOOSE to read them... and that my sovereign, loving, gracious and caring GOD will use those words to UNFOLD HIS TRUTH to this situation
9. I feel SO ENCOURAGED that IT IS GOD'S WILL that each of us 'PROSPER and be in GOOD HEALTH (mentally, spiritually, physically and financially) EVEN as our SOUL PROSPERS. May I use THIS QUIET TIME in this 'field of dreams' to discover and grow MORE into what GOD wants me to be... for HIS GLORY
10. I feel that YOU, Ponee... and each MODERATOR and MEMBER of the OOM Team as well as each Family Member here TODAY and the DAYS TO COME... will be BLESSED by this life-changing global event... BEYOND our wildest dreams and THROUGH IT ALL... GOD is REVEALING HIS PERFECT PLAN, PROSPERITY and PURPOSE... in HIS PERFECT TIMING...

That, my dear friends... is WHAT I REEEAAALLLY FEEL... ...from the heart... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou The BEST IS YET TO COME!

Last edited by MiddleClassMaiden on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 am

HIIII POONEEE........ I am an addict too!!!

You are toooooo funny!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by signman Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:54 am

One thing I've noticed about living life as a person or even as a Christian, is that hard times, stress, or adversity brings out the real person in us. I see where God can use these times in our lives to show us just who we really are. A lot of times when things don't go our way we want to lash out and blame others. One thing about blaming other people when we get upset is that we as Christians are not in the judging business. As a Christian we should pray for our brothers and sisters and let God be the judge of others and pray to Him to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

signman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
ponee wrote:Please, tell us how you rrreeeaaallly feel.

OK... I WILL tell NOT ONLY YOU... but EVERYONE...
how I RRREEEAAALLLY feel.

RIGHT NOW... at this VERY MOMENT...

1. I feel ALONE with a loving and caring God who PROMISES to keep and love me and to PROVIDE ALL MY NEEDS according to HIS riches in Christ Jesus
2. I feel 'all things work together for good for those who LOVE GOD and are called according to HIS purpose
3. I feel 'man plans his way... but God orders his steps - particularly RIGHT NOW in this 'field of dreams'
4. I feel that GOD is not the author of confusion... AND I REST in HIS PEACE that passes ALL understanding...
5. I feel tears welling up inside when so many wonderful, precious people who find themselves ALSO in the 'field of dreams' with me... yet they HURT because of bewildering and confusing reports and events
6. I feel the pain and suffering of each one who battles very DEEP HURT and anger brought on by disappointment and dispair
7. I feel joy and peace knowing that God has EACH ONE OF US... right where HE wants us... to ENCOURAGE US to 'BE STILL... and KNOW that I am GOD'... so that he can whisper in our ear and lovingly assure us 'IT IS WELL, MY CHILD... IT WILL BE OK... I AM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU... THROUGH IT ALL. JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME AND KNOW THAT 'WHAT I HAVE BEGUN IN YOU AND FOR YOU... I WILL COMPLETE FOR MY HONOR AND GLORY, MY CHILD"
8. I feel that each word written in this place... and other places as well... will have its impact on the hearts, minds and feelings of ALL who CHOOSE to read them... and that my sovereign, loving, gracious and caring GOD will use those words to UNFOLD HIS TRUTH to this situation
9. I feel SO ENCOURAGED that IT IS GOD'S WILL that each of us 'PROSPER and be in GOOD HEALTH (mentally, spiritually, physically and financially) EVEN as our SOUL PROSPERS. May I use THIS QUIET TIME in this 'field of dreams' to discover and grow MORE into what GOD wants me to be... for HIS GLORY
10. I feel that YOU, Ponee... and each MODERATOR and MEMBER of the OOM Team as well as each Family Member here TODAY and the DAYS TO COME... will be BLESSED by this life-changing global event... BEYOND our wildest dreams and THROUGH IT ALL... GOD is REVEALING HIS PERFECT PLAN, PROSPERITY and PURPOSE... in HIS PERFECT TIMING...

That, my dear friends... is WHAT I REEEAAALLLY FEEL... ...from the heart... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: well what happen  174797362 well what happen  1261280965 The BEST IS YET TO COME!

You are an amazing woman! Thank you so much for your words of encouragement for all. I love that you bring the word of God into our daily wait. God Bless!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Me thinks FR is someone else who was just banned recently...... anyone else agree? Wink

well what happen  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 pm

OOOHH YA! No secret there. LOL Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Ponee, did I ruffle someones feathers, or was it someone else. I must have missed it.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Palmer, I am not sure what you are talking about? More details please?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Me thinks FR is someone else who was just banned recently...... anyone else agree? Wink

Congratulations you win ... give the lady a ceegar! LOL! well what happen  949729897

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

well what happen  2805820865  well what happen  2805820865  well what happen  2805820865  well what happen  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

With a IP address no where near either Boston or NYC

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Me thinks FR is someone else who was just banned recently...... anyone else agree? Wink

Congratulations you win ... give the lady a ceegar! LOL! well what happen  949729897

You got a good eye there. I didnt think so at first but this thread showed it completely. He had a nice cover going tho with the different dialect and typing manner. LOL!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

You got a good eye there. I didnt think so at first but this thread showed it completely. He had a nice cover going tho with the different dialect and typing manner. LOL!!!!

Maybe he was a...M.I.B.
..............with an S.U.V.!!
Wink Wink

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm

az-tex wrote:Your post makes no sense, truthfully...

Did I or the other guy hit a nerve??? Too close to home??? As you may remember (jonnywg was a mod here back in June 2011. or so, and yes indeedy he was hyping the "fact" that the RV was at hand... imminent as I remember it, but could be wrong on that)...

Antagonistic??? I think NOT... REALIST??? Absolutely...

It makes perfect sense! Thank you Ponee for saying how it really is-
Ilikeyou
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Just gotta listen to the discernment God gives through the Holy Spirit. The alarm bells went off first post. We've been watching him since.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

well what happen  2805820865  well what happen  2805820865  well what happen  2805820865  well what happen  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rustedbolt Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 am

I guess nothing is gonna happen today??? I'm going back to bed... Who thinks all this poop up? False hope for those that have nothing left but hope... Why doesn't the government step in and look at this dinar selling scam? I'll bet I can tell you who is making money here but I would be booted off this site.. for telling the truth!

Rustedbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 am

Having reviewed your history of posts, we are happy to accomodate your thoughts of being booted. Every post is to encite negativity. If you think that it is a scam. WHy are you on a dinar site? Get on with life. Enjoy your time off.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 am

ponnee, my sweet ponnee, wherefore art thou ponnee?

She has turned into the executioner, I fear!

well what happen  8DDTRig1JKl4AAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
affraid :face: dinarling77  well what happen  3091836158 well what happen  576492484 well what happen  761671673 well what happen  437791839

Last edited by doodoo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 am

ponee wrote:Having reviewed your history of posts, we are happy to accomodate your thoughts of being booted. Every post is to encite negativity. If you think that it is a scam. WHy are you on a dinar site? Get on with life. Enjoy your time off.

DON'T MESS WITH THE "PONEE EXPRESS"!! She's a lean, mean, MOD machime!!

affraid
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 am

chevysteve wrote:
ponee wrote:Having reviewed your history of posts, we are happy to accomodate your thoughts of being booted. Every post is to encite negativity. If you think that it is a scam. WHy are you on a dinar site? Get on with life. Enjoy your time off.

DON'T MESS WITH THE "PONEE EXPRESS"!! She's a lean, mean, MOD machime!!

affraid
SHE IS A SWEET PONEE BUT IF SHE POPS YOU WITH ONE OF THOSE HOOFS YOU'LL KNOW IT!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:55 am

I MISSED IT WHO GOT THE AX.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 pm

I'll cut him if he stands...shoot him if he runs....I'll kill him with my Bible, razor and shot gun.....G.D.( the pusher ).........Steppenwolf........re: the basher

Good job Ponee..!well what happen  3614774015
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 pm

WOW! You scare me ! lol (as I peek my head out from behind the door)

Thanks for having my back LOL !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:04 pm

H2OMAN wrote:I'll cut him if he stands...shoot him if he runs....I'll kill him with my Bible, razor and shot gun.....G.D.( the pusher ).........Steppenwolf........re: the basher
Good job Ponee..!well what happen  3614774015

Nice H2OMAN...You must be one of us (old farts). lol! I'm sure that if you are a steppenwolf fan you must know "the Monster". Quite appropriate in the 60's - 70's but even more appropriate in 2012!

The cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole world's got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner we can't pay the cost
America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 pm

"the most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold"........Kahlil Gibran....

☀
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynthia Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:25 pm

I invested only five months ago. but the RV has been 'imminent' since I came on board with Recaps and OOM. What the??? Does anyone really know what they are talking about and how this is going down? It seems to be predicting the future based on what has simply occured, and based on hope....not opposed to hope or prayer, would just like the prognosis of 'tonight/tomorrow' to be truly realistic, based on fact not conjecture. Any thoughts?
Cynthia
Cynthia

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum