Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution

Go down

China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution  Empty China Wants Five Million “New Energy” Vehicles on the Streets by 2020 to Ease Chronic Pollution

Post by Happy Life Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 am

China wants five million "new energy" vehicles on the streets by 2020
to ease chronic pollution and reduce reliance on oil imports, but high
prices, lack of infrastructure and consumer reluctance are creating
major roadblocks.

The number of electric and hybrid vehicles currently in the country
is tiny at about 100,000, mostly in government fleets, according to an
industry estimate.

A salesman at the main Shanghai showroom of Chinese car maker BYD said the dealer sold only one electric car and two hybrid cars -- which combine a conventional internal combustion engine and an electric motor -- last year.

BYD, which is backed by US investment titan Warren Buffett, launched a
fully electric vehicle for private buyers in October priced at 370,000
yuan ($60,000), though subsidies cut the cost by at least 16 percent.

"People hesitate to choose cars with a high price," said BYD sales
manager Zhang Jiankun. "Although the government can provide subsidies
for alternative-energy cars, the lack of charging stations is a main
concern."

China had an estimated 243 charging stations at the end of 2011, but
Beijing plans to invest 100 billion yuan over the next 10 years to build
up the new-energy vehicle sector as a whole, focusing on electric
models.

Foreign auto makers are also promoting the new technology in China.
Read More: http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-china-green-cars-roadblocks.html

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum