Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL

+18
topoftemountain
Cardiac99
hvacman
rick152
Diamondbacksteve
williebill
Darrell
chicka
DINARSMACK
Lexie H
daystar
reality
lonestargreg
happywelshguy
AngelsonEarth
kimmkimm
tamharris
FREEWAY BILL
22 posters

Go down

A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL Empty A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

I have spent so many hours every single night walking through all of the sites looking for good intel and rumors that have some credibility. As you do, I get frustrated when I see a rumor posted on one sight and then see it copied and presented as intel on another sight. This makes this information become questionable to all of us and then puts us back on the roller coaster feeling like we have no seat belt and we very well could be free falling into misinformation heck.

I have always read every reasonable post twice to three or four times, wrote them down and then looked around all of the sights to see if I could find anything similar that would add credibility or to see if I could find information that would debunk it altogether. Does that seem like a pretty good way of double checking what you read? Well, I would ask that you guys do the same as I can tell you that in the past few days, we have seen contradicting post all over the boards.

But, wasn't that what you were told would happen in the final days??? When you read a post, you have to ask yourself to reason it out. Take it apart and see if you agree with it or if you think it is total nonsense. Today alone, I heard several versions of what happened with the UN. Did the UN vote 15-0 to remove the balance of sanctions from the UN? Not from what I have read or been told. Now, where did they get the first version? INTEL! That's right, someone that was closely watching this assumed that this is what they were voting on and ran to the boards with misinformation trying to be the first one to put it out here. THIS IS UNINTENTIONAL MISINFORMATION... Do not BASH this misinformation because in this journey, we have to gather all of the information that we can get, provide it to you and everyone else and let YOU do a little due diligence on your own so that you can feel comfortable with it and decide whether it is INTEL or UNINTENTIONAL MISINFORMATION.

Going through the line-up of INTEL GATHERERS AND REPORTERS .... I do not believe that OKIE, BGG, TONY, DEWEY, DAN, DUSTY, POPPY2, BLAINO, LONGFELLOW, ANGELQUEST, BULLDOG, BLUWOLF, ETC. would intentionally give you misinformation ever as they have all worked very hard to gather the best intel they can come up with to give you all of the things to read, watch and do your own studying to make YOUR OWN decision on what is going on. And we all get bashed! SOMEBODY EVEN REFERRED TO ONE OF MY POST AS "PUMPING" ...... well let me tell you this folks, if you have followed me, you know that I have never claimed to be a "guru" and I actually hate that word anyway, but for me to be considered a PUMPER is so ridiculous that I will not give it any more space on this thread.

So for tonight, the INTEL that I can give you without worrying about steering you in the wrong direction is the following: THE RV is COMING and if everyone is cooperating through the weekend that is cooperating right now, we should see it prior to the MONDAY A.M. I have never been a rate guy at all, but given the devaluing of the dollar started, it is pretty safe to say that the rate is going to be higher than we have ever heard before! Why, well let me say this one more time as OKIE says and TRY TO FOLLOW IT ..... The lower value the dollar has, the higher value the dinar will have against it whether it is based to the Great British Pound or the USD, doesn't matter. The lower value on the USD, the more USDs you will get for each dinar .... simple enough?

I would be totally out of character if I didn't remind you of this ::::: This RV IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND ME, IT IS NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY WE ARE GOING TO BE BLESSED WITH, IT IS NOT ABOUT PUMPING UP OBAMA'S APPROVAL RATINGS, it is about a country of people that had their homes and lives blown to bits all in the name of Democracy that their children and grandchildren will be able to enjoy. It is about bringing their lives back to some sort of normal. WE WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THIS so YOU ARE NOT A FINANCIAL GENIUS!!! You were led, yes all of you were led, for some reason into a situation where you became aware of this blessing opportunity and was able to get in for dollars and will come out with thousands, millions and even for some, billions of dollars!! DON'T FORGET WHO LED YOU THERE!!

I honor and thank our Savior for being here to help us through this roller coaster ride and to keep us grounded and to know from whom ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! DON'T BE STRESSED and get caught up in the fact that you will soon be (as Dan puts it) STUPID RICH. You, if you have been living at the foot of the cross, been wealthy for a long time. Just now, you will have the resources to pay some of that wealth back to his works!

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!!!

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL

Post by tamharris Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 pm

THANK YOU for the best post I have read in a long, long time!

I especially appreciate the perspective you bring to the table.

Let us NOT forget what is important.....

God Bless You!

tamharris

Back to top Go down

A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL

Post by kimmkimm Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks, Freeway!

God Bless you!

kimmkimm

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelsonEarth Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:I have spent so many hours every single night walking through all of the sites looking for good intel and rumors that have some credibility. As you do, I get frustrated when I see a rumor posted on one sight and then see it copied and presented as intel on another sight. This makes this information become questionable to all of us and then puts us back on the roller coaster feeling like we have no seat belt and we very well could be free falling into misinformation heck.

I have always read every reasonable post twice to three or four times, wrote them down and then looked around all of the sights to see if I could find anything similar that would add credibility or to see if I could find information that would debunk it altogether. Does that seem like a pretty good way of double checking what you read? Well, I would ask that you guys do the same as I can tell you that in the past few days, we have seen contradicting post all over the boards.

But, wasn't that what you were told would happen in the final days??? When you read a post, you have to ask yourself to reason it out. Take it apart and see if you agree with it or if you think it is total nonsense. Today alone, I heard several versions of what happened with the UN. Did the UN vote 15-0 to remove the balance of sanctions from the UN? Not from what I have read or been told. Now, where did they get the first version? INTEL! That's right, someone that was closely watching this assumed that this is what they were voting on and ran to the boards with misinformation trying to be the first one to put it out here. THIS IS UNINTENTIONAL MISINFORMATION... Do not BASH this misinformation because in this journey, we have to gather all of the information that we can get, provide it to you and everyone else and let YOU do a little due diligence on your own so that you can feel comfortable with it and decide whether it is INTEL or UNINTENTIONAL MISINFORMATION.

Going through the line-up of INTEL GATHERERS AND REPORTERS .... I do not believe that OKIE, BGG, TONY, DEWEY, DAN, DUSTY, POPPY2, BLAINO, LONGFELLOW, ANGELQUEST, BULLDOG, BLUWOLF, ETC. would intentionally give you misinformation ever as they have all worked very hard to gather the best intel they can come up with to give you all of the things to read, watch and do your own studying to make YOUR OWN decision on what is going on. And we all get bashed! SOMEBODY EVEN REFERRED TO ONE OF MY POST AS "PUMPING" ...... well let me tell you this folks, if you have followed me, you know that I have never claimed to be a "guru" and I actually hate that word anyway, but for me to be considered a PUMPER is so ridiculous that I will not give it any more space on this thread.

So for tonight, the INTEL that I can give you without worrying about steering you in the wrong direction is the following: THE RV is COMING and if everyone is cooperating through the weekend that is cooperating right now, we should see it prior to the MONDAY A.M. I have never been a rate guy at all, but given the devaluing of the dollar started, it is pretty safe to say that the rate is going to be higher than we have ever heard before! Why, well let me say this one more time as OKIE says and TRY TO FOLLOW IT ..... The lower value the dollar has, the higher value the dinar will have against it whether it is based to the Great British Pound or the USD, doesn't matter. The lower value on the USD, the more USDs you will get for each dinar .... simple enough?

I would be totally out of character if I didn't remind you of this ::::: This RV IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND ME, IT IS NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY WE ARE GOING TO BE BLESSED WITH, IT IS NOT ABOUT PUMPING UP OBAMA'S APPROVAL RATINGS, it is about a country of people that had their homes and lives blown to bits all in the name of Democracy that their children and grandchildren will be able to enjoy. It is about bringing their lives back to some sort of normal. WE WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THIS so YOU ARE NOT A FINANCIAL GENIUS!!! You were led, yes all of you were led, for some reason into a situation where you became aware of this blessing opportunity and was able to get in for dollars and will come out with thousands, millions and even for some, billions of dollars!! DON'T FORGET WHO LED YOU THERE!!

I honor and thank our Savior for being here to help us through this roller coaster ride and to keep us grounded and to know from whom ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! DON'T BE STRESSED and get caught up in the fact that you will soon be (as Dan puts it) STUPID RICH. You, if you have been living at the foot of the cross, been wealthy for a long time. Just now, you will have the resources to pay some of that wealth back to his works!

Thank you for your straight-forward, clear and wise words. Please know they are appreciated!

AngelsonEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Fantastic post.

Thank you for taking so much of your personal time to post this

bounce:

FREEWAY BILL wrote:I have spent so many hours every single night walking through all of the sites looking for good intel and rumors that have some credibility. As you do, I get frustrated when I see a rumor posted on one sight and then see it copied and presented as intel on another sight. This makes this information become questionable to all of us and then puts us back on the roller coaster feeling like we have no seat belt and we very well could be free falling into misinformation heck.

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 pm

This is classified as INTEL... That's short for INTELLIGENCE, of which God has blessed you with a little more than most us. Thanks again for a steady guiding hand along this journey.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by reality Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Thank you for posting these words of wisdom

reality

Back to top Go down

Post by daystar Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 am

We are so thankful for you Bill for helping us see what is really important. God Bless You.
daystar
daystar

http://mrdinar.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexie H Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 am

Amazing wisdom! Thank you for being such a godly man and saying so on any forum! Most people don't have the internal fortitude to do so. You always inspire me to check my walk with Him!
God bless you and your family!

Lexie H

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks Freeway Bill...its nice to have a breath of positive fresh air on hear...keep it up, we appreciate you.
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by chicka Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

Thank you so much Freeway Bill for such a real and true post!! We have all been chosen to be blessed with this RV and honestly, I am just blown away by God's grace on me!!! Thank you for sharing your Godly perspective on this site. I am also proud to be a child of God and trust HIM with all of this. NO ONE knows but Father God!! Thanks again for all your encouragement and information. God Bless all. :cheers:

chicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrell Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 am

Thank you Freeway Bill for giving us very good information and for keeping it real. God Bless.

Darrell

Back to top Go down

A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTEL AND RUMORS - FREEWAY BILL Empty A Heartfelt Note Of Thanks to Freeway Bill

Post by williebill Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 am

A special Thank You for your words of calming wisdom. May God bless you and the people on this site.

williebill

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondbacksteve Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:46 am

Good note Bill! Way to keep it real!

Diamondbacksteve

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am

Freeway I hope I misunderstood that you are not going to post here anymore. That would be a great loss for all of us here I believe that yo, Okie,and the rest of the intel givers are stronger than to let a very simple minded
few keep any of you from doing something that has virtually been a sort of calling, to lead with us into this adventure and blessing. Please do not let these few run you off. thank you for all you and the rest of the intel givers do...I will still be responding on PM as to our last conversation. thank you...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hvacman Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks Freeway Bill... Thanks for the calm and wise wisdom...
hvacman
hvacman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 am

And that, folks, is why we are blessed to have FreewayBill and others like him as members of this website. Thank you FreewayBill for taking the time to post that.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 am

Excellent and thank you!!

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

"Going through the line-up of INTEL GATHERERS AND REPORTERS .... I do not believe that OKIE, BGG, TONY, DEWEY, DAN, DUSTY, POPPY2, BLAINO, LONGFELLOW, ANGELQUEST, BULLDOG, BLUWOLF, ETC. would intentionally give you misinformation ever as they have all worked very hard to gather the best intel they can come up with to give you all of the things to read, watch and do your own studying to make YOUR OWN decision on what is going on. And we all get bashed! SOMEBODY EVEN REFERRED TO ONE OF MY POST AS "PUMPING" ...... well let me tell you this folks, if you have followed me, you know that I have never claimed to be a "guru" and I actually hate that word anyway, but for me to be considered a PUMPER is so ridiculous that I will not give it any more space on this thread."

Great Post Bill. I agree with all, however I'd like to add a bit to the paragraph above. There are those that use what information is gathered from the gurus and tweak it to fit what they want to put out so they can gain in whatever manner they choose. For example: Okie presents some new intel and within hours it is all over the other sites, but changed in a manner not to copy Okie.... that change is changed again and again and you have a "whisper down the alley" scenario and we all know how that ends up. This is the main reason why ALL peeps should analyse what information comes out on their own and try to come to their own conclusion.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 am

Thank you Bill! Excellent post, as always! Blessings! <3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

the problem with intel and rumors are at the heart of the sources, non of which I can believe, non of which has been right not one time and even now things are being spin doctored mostly to get you to buy more dinar. Do your own research the documents are out there to show you that this is one of the greatest possible currnecy exchanges in the history of the fiat money system. The intel and rummors can get one very very frustraited, so hang tight this may be over sometime after the end of October, when the forth and last reading of the Iraqi UN Standby Agreement is read and Iraq is fully releast from Chapter 7 sanctions. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 am

Ilikeyou
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Thx Freeway Bill. As usual, very well said. Or written.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum