Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7

5 posters

Go down

Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 Empty Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I found this on another site. So who is right and who is wrong? Is the question.

July 28th, 2011 04:47 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

First, there have been several rumors posted that are saying Chapter 7 has been lifted.

Chapter 7 HAS NOT been lifted.

There was a three minute meeting today extending UNAMI. Nothing about Chapter 7.

The United Nations Security Council extended the mandate for UNAMI today for another year. If you would like more information about UNAMI, click on the link below.

LINK

Tenmillion~

Dinar Daddy Chat~

To watch the 3 minute webcast from July 28, 2011 on the UNAMI extension, click on the link:

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2011/07/iraq-security-council-meeting.html

Security Council extends UN mission in Iraq by another year

28 July 2011 –

The Security Council today extended the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) for another year as it welcomed recent security improvements in the country but stressed the need for further progress on the humanitarian, human rights and political fronts.In a resolution adopted unanimously, Council members agreed to continue the work of UNAMI for a period of 12 months, in line with the latest report of Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on the work of the mission.

The resolution noted that Iraq’s security situation had improved “through concerted political and security efforts” and added that further advances will be made through meaningful political dialogue.

All communities in the country should be involved in the political process, refrain from statements or actions that aggravate tensions and reach “a comprehensive solution on the distribution of resources,” according to the resolution.

Council members urged the Government to continue to promote human rights, including by supporting the country’s Independent High Commission for Human Rights and by developing strategies to ensure that women can play a much greater decision-making role in society.

The resolution also stressed the need for a coordinated response to Iraq’s humanitarian needs and for all aid workers to be able to do their jobs unhindered.

Civilians, especially children, women and members of religious and ethnic minorities, should be able to feel safe, while the dignified and orderly return of refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) should be encouraged, the Council said.

Members also called on the Government to continue its ongoing cooperation with the Kuwaiti Government, with which it fought a war in 1990-91, and meet its outstanding international obligations on that issue.

UNAMI was created in 2003 and is headed by Ad Melkert, the Secretary-General’s Special Representative for Iraq.

Back to top Go down

Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 Empty Re: Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7

Post by lonestargreg Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Okie posted earlier that Chap. 7 has indeed been lifted but that you won't be able to find it on the wires or in google searches. In other words, it was done in the back rooms where all the cool things happen!

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 Empty Re: Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7

Post by happywelshguy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 pm

There are many threads, from different members, on different forums on this
subject that agree that "Chapter 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED"

If you have specific documented proof that previous posts are incorrect, then
kindly provide that information for perusal purposes.

Thank you

Smile

AJAnderson wrote:I found this on another site. So who is right and who is wrong? Is the question.

First, there have been several rumors posted that are saying Chapter 7 has been lifted.

There was a three minute meeting today extending UNAMI. Nothing about Chapter 7.

The United Nations Security Council extended the mandate for UNAMI today for another year. If you would like more information about UNAMI, click on the link below.

LINK

Tenmillion~

Dinar Daddy Chat~

To watch the 3 minute webcast from July 28, 2011 on the UNAMI extension, click on the link:

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2011/07/iraq-security-council-meeting.html

28 July 2011 –

The Security Council today extended the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) for another year as it welcomed recent security improvements in the country but stressed the need for further progress on the humanitarian, human rights and political fronts.In a resolution adopted unanimously, Council members agreed to continue the work of UNAMI for a period of 12 months, in line with the latest report of Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on the work of the mission.

The resolution noted that Iraq’s security situation had improved “through concerted political and security efforts” and added that further advances will be made through meaningful political dialogue.

All communities in the country should be involved in the political process, refrain from statements or actions that aggravate tensions and reach “a comprehensive solution on the distribution of resources,” according to the resolution.

Council members urged the Government to continue to promote human rights, including by supporting the country’s Independent High Commission for Human Rights and by developing strategies to ensure that women can play a much greater decision-making role in society.

The resolution also stressed the need for a coordinated response to Iraq’s humanitarian needs and for all aid workers to be able to do their jobs unhindered.

Civilians, especially children, women and members of religious and ethnic minorities, should be able to feel safe, while the dignified and orderly return of refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) should be encouraged, the Council said.

Members also called on the Government to continue its ongoing cooperation with the Kuwaiti Government, with which it fought a war in 1990-91, and meet its outstanding international obligations on that issue.

UNAMI was created in 2003 and is headed by Ad Melkert, the Secretary-General’s Special Representative for Iraq.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Many threads are also saying that chapter 7 was lifted and posted by video on the UN website. Well i just watched that video and it is UNAMI and not ch7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 pm

The thread to the UN Vidoe is in the original post watch it and decide for yourself.

happywelshguy wrote:There are many threads, from different members, on different forums on this
subject that agree that "Chapter 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED"

If you have specific documented proof that previous posts are incorrect, then
kindly provide that information for perusal purposes.

Thank you

Smile

AJAnderson wrote:I found this on another site. So who is right and who is wrong? Is the question.

LINK

Tenmillion~

Dinar Daddy Chat~

28 July 2011 –

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

They publicly extended the UNAMI agreement. This only took 3 minutes to vote on per everyone who has posted info on this. Im pretty sure people of the UN aren't going to convene for 3 short minutes or however it took to set up the vote on this, which I'm sure not long considering everyone was probably briefed on the matter beforehand. I do agree with Okie on this though, that things were probably talked about that just happened to slip from the eye of the camera or press release. I don't think they would gather for just the UNAMI...IMO it was much much more than that. Remember what Studly said in the Roundtable conference call...the Media is under a huge misinformation campaign!

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm

No disrespect to okie, becuase i respect him for his efforts, but its his sources I do not believe, especially when I can see it with my own eyes. UNAMI is a bis exspensive deal most of which the US has paid for, so they would vote on something ;ike that.

cammielucky wrote:They publicly extended the UNAMI agreement. This only took 3 minutes to vote on per everyone who has posted info on this. Im pretty sure people of the UN aren't going to convene for 3 short minutes or however it took to set up the vote on this, which I'm sure not long considering everyone was probably briefed on the matter beforehand. I do agree with Okie on this though, that things were probably talked about that just happened to slip from the eye of the camera or press release. I don't think they would gather for just the UNAMI...IMO it was much much more than that. Remember what Studly said in the Roundtable conference call...the Media is under a huge misinformation campaign!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondbacksteve Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 pm

lonestargreg wrote:Okie posted earlier that Chap. 7 has indeed been lifted but that you won't be able to find it on the wires or in google searches. In other words, it was done in the back rooms where all the cool things happen!

Lifting of chapter 7 is not going to be a "backroom" deal. The Dinar Re-val would only be a small part of the outcome of what would be involved if Iraq was now known as fully "self sufficiant" by the rest of the world. All debts forgiven or re-negtoiated. Lifting of Chapter 7 means a whole lot more, and it would not be something that would not be a "secret". That would be a major news story. It would take the Islam news agencies by storm!!!

Diamondbacksteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondbacksteve Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 pm

http://english.aljazeera.net/
http://www.menafn.com/
http://www.cbi.iq/
http://www.netdania.com
http://www.icj-cij.org/homepage/index.php?lang=en

anyone of these websights would of stated this information. None of which are based in the US.

Diamondbacksteve

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Well then... It seems we're right back where we started with this subject. I'm going to bed!

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 pm

[quote="AJAnderson"]No disrespect to okie, becuase i respect him for his efforts, but its his sources I do not believe, especially when I can see it with my own eyes. UNAMI is a bis exspensive deal most of which the US has paid for, so they would vote on something ;ike that.

I agree they got together to vote on UNAMI. And I also agree in the old saying of "believe nothing of what you hear, and half of what you see". I know you are probably going to say something to the effect of believing Okie's intel/sources, but I am applying the latter part to the agreement with UNAMI. While I'm not saying that anything was signed regarding Ch 7, I will say that I think it was heavily talked about and plans laid out. Just my opinion though. I think more is being done with this than what we are being led to believe. Iraq has been on a roll as of late, and I don't think the train is stopping until Ramadan...and maybe not then. We can only watch and wait.

I only hope it is sooner than later! Go RV!

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

[quote="cammielucky"]
AJAnderson wrote:No disrespect to okie, becuase i respect him for his efforts, but its his sources I do not believe, especially when I can see it with my own eyes. UNAMI is a bis exspensive deal most of which the US has paid for, so they would vote on something ;ike that.

I agree they got together to vote on UNAMI. And I also agree in the old saying of "believe nothing of what you hear, and half of what you see". I know you are probably going to say something to the effect of believing Okie's intel/sources, but I am applying the latter part to the agreement with UNAMI. While I'm not saying that anything was signed regarding Ch 7, I will say that I think it was heavily talked about and plans laid out. Just my opinion though. I think more is being done with this than what we are being led to believe. Iraq has been on a roll as of late, and I don't think the train is stopping until Ramadan...and maybe not then. We can only watch and wait.

I only hope it is sooner than later! Go RV!

Well said

Back to top Go down

Who's right and who's wrong on this issue? Iraq not out of ch7 Empty HMMMM here is my thought!

Post by txchick Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 am

first of all why would the unsc remove neary all the sanctions, work diligently with iraq to improve banking and all relevant areas, and furthermore praise them in the media. so then you think they are going to turn around and hold them in shackles for another year??????????????????????????????????????????

now that doesn't compute with me. if you read the information carefully it talks about essentially maliki's attemtps to avoid erbil and the fact that iraq can ask to have this removed at anytime.

also it appears in articles today if you took the time to read that erbil is at last being done. the unsc has found due to their experience with maliki they have hold them in line till all things including the rv are done. that btw is one of the most important stips. okie i am sure knows these things but he can't say them. so think outstide the box a little bit. our media says a lot of things and lately much isn't true. hmmm, i'd rather trust okie.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum