Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency

3 posters

Go down

CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency Empty CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency

Post by HOOHAND Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency ...
June 22, 2011

CBI decides to restructure the Iraqi currency

The Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, that he decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country.
The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Central Bank of Iraq has decided to start implementing a strategic and long-term specializes in the restructuring of the local currency for the development of the payments system in Iraq."

He added that "the central bank will raise the level of the local currency and the development of new currencies up approach to U.S. $ 100, which would address the economic gap in the system of financial payments in the country."

He continued that "the project to restructuring of the local currency, which started gradually need to support the government and parliament that it will hold purchasing power compared Palmdjulat economy."

He expressed the IMF in August / August, his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the currency local and honoring debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

The Iraqi government has denied conducting any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation.

The local currency of Iraq has passed in the history of changes to several, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replace currency of the previous symbol of the former regime.

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as the organization of the banking sector.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/247913/
HOOHAND
HOOHAND

Back to top Go down

CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency Empty Re: CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency

Post by tom3215 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm

....almost there...........HURRY !!!! = )

TOM3215

tom3215

Back to top Go down

CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency Empty Re: CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency

Post by Len Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 am

so the largest post rv bill would be a 20? (largest "approachong $100")
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum