Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TD Bank not a thing  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TD Bank not a thing

+13
CaptnJerry
Ponee
dinarling77
Kevind53
racecar guy
ou812
Steve Raymond
sandwedge
spirit144
tourman60
therealbutterfly
az-tex
FR.Thomas
17 posters

Go down

TD Bank not a thing  Empty TD Bank not a thing

Post by FR.Thomas Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 am

Went there this morning with my dinars . What a run around they gave me .. Bottom line they could not help and told me to go online to sell them . :shock:

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

TD Bank not a thing  Empty Re: TD Bank not a thing

Post by az-tex Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 am

Why would you do such a thing??? :shock: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You had to know that the RV didn't happen yet... What did you expect them to say... "come on in and I'll give you $x.xx per dinar???

Fascinating...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FR.Thomas Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:34 am

They were rude and thought I was a joking ... I ask them if it did RV would they help me was told no . I have my checking account there and box also ... It is alright I just put the dinars in my box to forget about them ...I am not going to waste much time anymore on this .If it happen fine and if not who cares life goes on .

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 am

Ok so why did you go there again when we all said dont bother? TD bank used to sell the dinar until mid last year. They did say they will exchange when it changes rate tho. But its pointless to go to a bank now when its not worth much. You have the best idea tho, dont waste time on this. It will happen eventually but no one knows when. Since you are a member here, you will get an email when something happens so just wait for that instead of watching and asking if it happened.

TD Bank not a thing  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tourman60 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 am

Some people just don't get it when it comes to going to the fricken bank when the RV has not been released by the CBI yet. Wholy Crap people!!!! Get a gosh darn clue!!!!

tourman60

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 am

If TD Bank was a participating retailer of the dinar, you have to know that this is not a scam. They are aware of the potential, this investment has. When it does revalue, Im sure they're going to remember you and kiss your ten fingers and toes, for your business. Don't worry, just be patient. It's right around the corner!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 am

What did you expect besides a free cup of coffee? It hasn't RV'd and several posters warned you to save your gas and time..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Raymond Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:39 am

Heck, I'd just like to know that there is a bank out there that will cash me in at some point. Hopefully they'll even have a Delarue machine on site. I'd like to open an account with a bank and begin cultivating a relationship as recommended, but if I can't find one then what else am I supposed to do !? So, all the "advice" of those who are on their high horses might as well be kept out of this. I just want practicle advice not useless criticism.

Steve Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 am

Steve Raymond wrote:Heck, I'd just like to know that there is a bank out there that will cash me in at some point. Hopefully they'll even have a Delarue machine on site. I'd like to open an account with a bank and begin cultivating a relationship as recommended, but if I can't find one then what else am I supposed to do !? So, all the "advice" of those who are on their high horses might as well be kept out of this. I just want practicle advice not useless criticism.

You will find alot of banks once its over. I dont know what to tell you otherwise to make you happy but thats just how it is. Most banks will not admit to it but you have to trust those of us who say that the banks will exchange. I know BOA will since we have a deal already made with them for our group. So take that as comfort if you want or take it as I am lying to you. Your choice. I am just telling you what I know but I cant prove it to you in any way.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 am

Steve Raymond wrote:Heck, I'd just like to know that there is a bank out there that will cash me in at some point. Hopefully they'll even have a Delarue machine on site. I'd like to open an account with a bank and begin cultivating a relationship as recommended, but if I can't find one then what else am I supposed to do !? So, all the "advice" of those who are on their high horses might as well be kept out of this. I just want practicle advice not useless criticism.

What kind of relationship with a bank do you think is
necessary, if there is an RV they will either cash it or not based on whatever there policy is.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Raymond Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 am

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE A CASH-IN PLAN BASED ON THAT ?

Steve Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

Steve Raymond wrote:HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE A CASH-IN PLAN BASED ON THAT ?

You dont need to yell at us. We are trying to help.

The bank is the last part of the whole process. Before that you should have an idea of who you are dealing with for your lawyer or financial planner and also who is your tax professional. Do you have an idea of how you want to structure things once its over? Will you set up trusts or a corp or anything like that? Are you planning on cashing in all or a little bit at first? Do you have a plan of things you want to pay off or buy or whatever. There is alot of things to do before picking a bank.

ONCE this is over, there will be so many bank deals posted on the sites you will have your choice of locations and deals to pick from. Dont stress that part. You will be ok.

Are you very new to this investment? You seem awful stressed over things right now and it worries me. If you are, just sit back and try and relax. We have no idea when this will happen. According to iraq, we got about a year still lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Listen to TRB. Sound advice there. If you are stressed, cash in 1 or 2 notes and take care of whatever immediate needs you have. Then seek professional advice asap. If you can't find a bank, then reach out to the dealer you purchased through (hopefully reputable). They should cash in whatever you need to get your plan started.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by racecar guy Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:11 pm

It amazes me the stupidity of some people. An investor typically is some one that uses calculated information to hopefully increase his/her income. Not this embarrising childish give me it now stuff. This kind of investors will propbably have spent it all a year later with nothing but debt to show. Very sad.

racecar guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Also keep in mind that this is by nature a fluid situation. Certain things need to happen before the RV can occur. On the other hand, it is possible that they could happen and not be announced. Deception and misdirection seems to be the rule in this so all any of us can do is try to eat the meat and spit out the bones. Most of all, relax, enjoy the ride, and keep a positive attitude.

There are indications this could happen fairly soon, I think the chances are good. Do I think it's a done deal? No. Is there a chance we could make zip on this? Yea, there is always a chance, it's called speculation not guarantee. Maybe, just maybe we'll see something between now and the end of March, but like it says at the top of the home page ... if you don't see it on CBI or Forex, it ain't happened yet ... I'll take it one step further, till the dollars change from their hands to mine, it ain't happened yet.

Having said all that .... It's Dinar time!!!! ... TD Bank not a thing  2859867778

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TD Bank not a thing  2805820865  TD Bank not a thing  2805820865  TD Bank not a thing  2805820865  TD Bank not a thing  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 pm

"We have no words for speaking of wisdom to the
stupid. He who understands the wise is wise already."
-G.C. Lichtenberg

"There are only two races on this planet-the intelligent
and the stupid."
-John Fowles

KevinD - Beware of the Ides of March

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 pm

racecar guy wrote:It amazes me the stupidity of some people. An investor typically is some one that uses calculated information to hopefully increase his/her income. Not this embarrising childish give me it now stuff. This kind of investors will propbably have spent it all a year later with nothing but debt to show. Very sad.

Warning: racecar guy ... not sure where this rant is coming from, but this was uncalled for. You have violated the rules a couple of times with the post. Don't let it happen again.

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit
language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name
calling comments.

► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or
your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own
personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TD Bank not a thing  2805820865  TD Bank not a thing  2805820865  TD Bank not a thing  2805820865  TD Bank not a thing  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 pm

sandwedge wrote:What did you expect besides a free cup of coffee? It hasn't RV'd and several posters warned you to save your gas and time..

Go RI/RV..

Your bank gives free coffee? Oh...scratch
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Here you go ponee... TD Bank not a thing  Coffee-machine

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

TD Bank not a thing  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

oOOHHH nice widget! Thank you !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 pm

ponee wrote:
sandwedge wrote:What did you expect besides a free cup of coffee? It hasn't RV'd and several posters warned you to save your gas and time..

Go RI/RV..

Im with Chase and there definitely is no free coffee,
yet there is a small bank right down my street
(Ridgewood Bank) that has coffee and donuts out everyday for its customers.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm

FR.Thomas wrote:They were rude and thought I was a joking ... I ask them if it did RV would they help me was told no . I have my checking account there and box also ... It is alright I just put the dinars in my box to forget about them ...I am not going to waste much time anymore on this .If it happen fine and if not who cares life goes on .
Hey you finally got it greenhorn,this is why the banks turn their back on people..Just let it rest ..Forex or cbi.heres a link 4 U so that we dont herte your bank story again http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm

It's understandable that people have become so frustrated with this that they unthinkingly go to their banks and get (what would seem like to an innocent unknowing teller) aggressive and demanding.

There was another great post on here with advice yesterday - the review of a call with Freeway Bill (can't find it or would put link here) - that might help you understand a better procedure.

Also, if the bank knows you have dinar and that you've put it in a safety deposit box (which is what I thought you meant by "put it in a box") you could find that AFTER the RV, your Dinar has disappeared. Banks are known for going into people's deposit boxes if they are "suspicious" of anything.

You may want to get it out of there and just put it ANYWHERE else. i.e. in an envelope under your socks!

Not much shocks me these days, but that one comment about putting it in a box - shocked me into writing something here.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

ponee wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Mine gives fresh popcorn... :bball:

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:39 pm

FR.Thomas wrote:Went there this morning with my dinars . What a run around they gave me .. Bottom line they could not help and told me to go online to sell them . :shock:

-------------
Banks are not in the business of foreign currency "exchange" because it is a good investment. The assumption is that if you purchase foreign currency from the bank, it is for travel purposes, not because you expect it to increase in value and make a fortune. At this point, many banks will not sell dinar any longer, because the demand has been so high it takes them too long to fulfill the customer's request, or the source of their supply has run dry. Many banks will not buy the dinar, unless you purchased it from that bank, and even then, some of them have to send it out for validation. After validation, they will credit your account or send you a cashier's check in the mail. I don't know your purpose for going to the bank, it's a "to each his own" kind of world, but given the current status of the dinar, your experience was not unusual.

After an actual dinar reinstatement or revaluation, the protocol at most of the banks will change. Until then, if your goal is to sell your dinar, contact the source that sold them to you and seek advice. Peace.

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Well this horse has been beaten to within an inch of it's life, so I think the time has come to end this discussion.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum