Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Studley 1-15-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Studley 1-15-12

Go down

Studley 1-15-12 Empty Studley 1-15-12

Post by czinser Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Yesterday and the day before Studley mentioned that there are many events that are taking place now that had to, and are balanced and orchestrated. He mentioned there are many packages being put together for much needed programs. It does sound plausible.
I am going to believe there is no hold up. Just things that needed to happen for the good of many. I can see why many Intel givers may not receive this type of Intel.
Blessings To All, CZ Very Happy

Post By Dove 3S's Intel Forum dinarrecaps

01/15/2012 _Studley] TIME4RV.... I HAVE SAID FOR A WHILE... THIS IS OUT OF IRAQS HANDS.... THIS EVENT IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ.... LOTS OF BANKING CHANGES... LOTS OF POLITICAL EVENTS ROUND THE WORLD CHANGING...

[Studley] DIESEL... THERE ARE GOING TO BE LARGE FINANCIAL CHANGES.... THE LYNCHPIN WILL BE THE MEETINGS ON SUNDAY.... READ BETWEEN LINES...

[Studley] GODLOVER.... LETS JUST SAY, I WOULDN'T WORRY BOUT WHAT DRAMA IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ

[Studley] MOUSETRAP... I CAN'T GO INTO THAT... EXCEPT TO SAY RATE MIGHT NOT STAY HIGH FOR LONG

[Hawaii] Studley was it straight up news or intel that got you so excited after being pretty nonchalant about the rv?

[Studley] HAWAII... IT WAS A COMBINATION OF FACTORS... CERTAIN FINANCIAL EVENTS HAD TO TAKE PLACE FIRST... LOWERING OF CREDIT RATINGS IN EUROPE IS ONE IMPORTANT FACTOR... AGAIN, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.... LOTS OF ANSWERS IF YOU LOOK FOR THEM

[Studley] HAWAII... I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I AM STILL CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC UNTIL I AM AT THE BANK.... LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS IS BIGGER THAN THE RV.... LOTS CAN STILL HAPPEN

[Bluestar101] Studley Thanks so much for all your time! Do you know if there are bank packages that the people in New Zealand could use?

[Studley] BLUESTAR... NOT SURE... BUT I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING FOR OVERSEAS DINAR HOLDERS

[Madusa] Studley first thank you so very much. In "Cash Out Quickly" in mind, what would be your choice: 1.) wait for bank packages in forums or 2.) make an appointment (which is a contract to sell at a locked in rate) with a dealer

[Studley] MADUSA... I WOULD SEE IF YOU CAN USE BANK PACKAGES.... DO IT WITHIN A WEEK

[sheardog] Studley EYES WIDE OPEN! Never would of thought to be a part of this or follow it as I do! This is NOT the END it is the BEGINNING!

[Studley] SHEARDOG... THIS ENTIRE GLOBAL RESET AND LEVELING WILL TAKE TIME... THAT IS WHY I KEEP SAYING STAY BALANCED... WE WILL SEE CHANGES OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS.... THAT IS WHY I AM TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES... PAY ATTENTION TO POLICY... OPEN YOUR EYES TO NEW IDEAS

[sfmhi] Studley - just got back in. apologize if you've already answered this question. IYO are all banks participating in RV cashin? or only big 4's. Hawaii has none of the big 4's. TY

[Studley] SFMHI... LOTS OF BANKS WILL CHANGE THEIR TUNE VERY QUICKLY WHEN IRAQ IS TAKEN OFF THE RESTRICTED LIST... WHOLE NEW BALL GAME

[sherrymio] Studley, I have heard a lot of talk about the devaluation of the dollar, but in my perspective, the RV will cause just the opposite, if not for a short period of time. What is your opinion, with regard to the world financial status? RV=jobs=value of $......??????

[Studley] SHERRYMIO.... GREAT QUESTION.... I HAVE HEARD TWO SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT ON THAT.... AND, IT REALLY DEPENDS ON CERTAIN POLICY SHIFTS IN THE GOVERNMENT.... PAY ATTENTION TO THE UST, FED RESERVE, AND WASHINGTON....

[sherrymio] TY Studley. I myself am really liking Ron Paul's idea of no foreign aid and cutting out unnecessary programs......... but that's not what you were talking about. I understand FED being dissolved, but do we really think the IRS is the Titanic, i think our government sees the IRS as the cash cow...

[Studley] SHERRYMIO... I DON'T SIDE WITH ANYONE POLITICALLY... I BELIEVE THE ENTIRE POLITICAL SYSTEM, JUST LIKE THE BANKING SYSTEM NEEDS A MAJOR OVERHAUL... IRS SHOULD GO TO A STRICTLY FLAT TAX...

THINK OF ALL THE TIME SAVED ON SIMPLIFYING THE IRS, AND ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES

[tboneman] Studley i know this has been put in here earlier...but...what time does the cbi update...thanks!

[Studley] TBONEMAN... I WOULDN'T WORRY BOUT WHEN CBI UPDATES... CURRENCY PLAYS LIKE THIS CAN CHANGE 24/7.... I SUGGEST EVERYONE GET SOME REST... YOU R GOING TO NEED IT

[FreewayBill] Studley, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the RV really need to happen before this meeting? It makes sense to me...

[Studley] FREEWAY... I CAN'T REALLY COMMENT ON THAT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION.... I CAN SAY THAT A LOT OF BANKING AND COUNTRIES ARE DEPENDENT ON THIS AND OTHER PROGRAMS TO FUND NUMEROUS PROJECTS...

THIS WILL BE A SHOT OF PENICILLIN TO JUMP START THE WORLD ECONOMIES AND CHANGE THE BANKING SYSTEMS FOREVER...AND WE WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER EVENT LIKE THIS AGAIN

12:07 AM [9 BALL] Studley Do you know if it is to the GBP or the USD???

12:13 AM [Studley] 9 BALL.... DOESN'T MATTER GBP OR USD.... U WON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THAT

[misskitty] Studley - if the rate comes out high, how long do you think we'll have to cash out at that rate? Thanks

MISSKITTY... I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU CASH OUT AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE.... BUT NOT PANIC.... THERE WILL BE ENOUGH TIME FOR EVERYONE.... ALWAYS KEEP BALANCED

[r8luvr1] Studley, How soon post Rv will the packages be ready. Thank you for all you do.

[Studley] R8LUVR1... NOT SURE OF THE TIMING JONNY AND I HAVE NEGOTIATING TO DO

[Studley] KYRV.... ALMOST EVERYTHING COMPLETE WITH ALL PACKAGES....

[Texas T] Studley, can u comment on rate please?

[Studley] TEXAST... GO TO THE BANKS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.... I CANNOT COMMENT ON RATES OR DATES.... YOU WILL BE HAPPY

[flash] Studley when you say you are meeting with someone "Monday" - do you mean "Tuesday" - i.e. - banking holiday Monday?

[Studley] FLASH... NO I MEAN MONDAY... LOTS OF PLANS BEING PUT IN PLACE

[diesel] Studley what date sun or mon will we see the rate do you think please ?

[Studley] DIESEL.... EVERYONE.... I AM NOT GIVING DATES OR RATES.... I WILL IGNORE THOSE QUESTIONS.... I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE.... READ BETWEEN THE LINES

[Pastor V] Studley do you know if 5/3 will be cashing in?

[Studley] PASTOR V... YES THEY WILL

[Dinars] Question: Studley Will those special events be publicized in the media for all to see, or only learned of through intel sources?

[Studley] DINARS.... SOME ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY... SOME NOT

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum