Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My meeting I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My meeting

+12
raidernick
ibcraig0
dinarstar
Miykael
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
OKie_GEM
Jayzze
CaptnJerry
bobd
hithere
Blexum
16 posters

Go down

My meeting Empty My meeting

Post by Blexum Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 am

Hello Peeps, Secret Squirrel here. Just wanted to drop in and say that we MAY be seeing something BIG on Sunday. Yes boys and girls, TOMORROW, TOMORROW, WE'LL SEE SOMETHING TOMORROW-----IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYY. I just found this out from some other secret squirrel's (who have top security clearances) but if I say any more they could get in trouble. But, not to worry, if nothing happens tomorrow.........NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY FOR SURE. Well, that's all for now...wait a minute..what...there's some black suv's coming down the street.........I'm outta here.My meeting 2211252749
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

My meeting Empty Re: My meeting

Post by hithere Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:16 am

Thats a very very very big "MAY".......
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:27 am

MAY, SHOULD OR COULD, ITS SATURDAY. ILL BITE. YA NEVER KNOW.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 am

hithere wrote:Thats a very very very big "MAY".......

No, this is a very very very big "MAY" lol!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

My meeting Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:04 am

not sure about the big meeting on sun but on mon m and the grand publah meet and it should be resolved and cashout by thursday
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Blexum wrote:Hello Peeps, Secret Squirrel here. Just wanted to drop in and say that we MAY be seeing something BIG on Sunday. Yes boys and girls, TOMORROW, TOMORROW, WE'LL SEE SOMETHING TOMORROW-----IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYY. I just found this out from some other secret squirrel's (who have top security clearances) but if I say any more they could get in trouble. But, not to worry, if nothing happens tomorrow.........NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY FOR SURE. Well, that's all for now...wait a minute..what...there's some black suv's coming down the street.........I'm outta here.My meeting 2211252749

This pertains to our investment how? Or did someone stay logged in and their kid got on the computer? Sort of wondering.

OKie_GEM:D

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 pm

I highly doubt it. We still have 6 to 8 weeks until enough IQD large notes are pulled out of the markets of Iraq. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Well don't hold your breath, you don't want to end up looking like this little guy ---- 🇳🇴

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My meeting 2805820865  My meeting 2805820865  My meeting 2805820865  My meeting 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:52 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I highly doubt it. We still have 6 to 8 weeks until enough IQD large notes are pulled out of the markets of Iraq. AJ

Aw, rats! My meeting 490529750

My meeting Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

My meeting Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miykael Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 pm

someone going to have more egg on their face...Stop with the next day predictions please!

Miykael

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Blexum wrote:Hello Peeps, Secret Squirrel here. Just wanted to drop in and say that we MAY be seeing something BIG on Sunday. Yes boys and girls, TOMORROW, TOMORROW, WE'LL SEE SOMETHING TOMORROW-----IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYY. I just found this out from some other secret squirrel's (who have top security clearances) but if I say any more they could get in trouble. But, not to worry, if nothing happens tomorrow.........NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY FOR SURE. Well, that's all for now...wait a minute..what...there's some black suv's coming down the street.........I'm outta here.My meeting 2211252749

Wink Wink Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm

AJ I have question if you don't mind. A while back I don't remember exactly when, I read a post that was fairly well put together and they had pulled from the history of the currency auctions that Iraq had pulled over 4 trillion dinar off of the street. I can't say that it was factual, but it sounded good. Since then they have continued to pull dinars off the streets replacing them with USD. At 4 trillion that is about 34 billion USD at the current exchange rate. Last week I think it was reported that they had around 60 billion USD in reserve. So if they have put 34 billion on the street and they had a reserve of 60 billion, where did they come up with 94 billion dollars, and still counting? I guess what I am asking is where are they coming up with all the dollars to continue to exchange dollars for dinars to pull the dinars off the streets? Can they really continue to do this at a rate of 200 to 250 million dinars per day for another 6 to 8 weeks?

I would love to see this as much as anyone else, and I have completely ignored all the gooroos predicting that it would happen any time now since Thursday morning, but 6 to 8 weeks is kind of depressing and in 8 weeks wouldn't that put them too close to the big conference that they are supposed to host or attend around the 12th of March when it seems they actually need a currency worth something to be able to attend or host?

I'm just trying to understand all this and from what I have seen you seem to have a better handle on this than any of the gooroos putting their info out there for all to read. Thanks.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:AJ I have question if you don't mind. A while back I don't remember exactly when, I read a post that was fairly well put together and they had pulled from the history of the currency auctions that Iraq had pulled over 4 trillion dinar off of the street. I can't say that it was factual, but it sounded good. Since then they have continued to pull dinars off the streets replacing them with USD. At 4 trillion that is about 34 billion USD at the current exchange rate. Last week I think it was reported that they had around 60 billion USD in reserve. So if they have put 34 billion on the street and they had a reserve of 60 billion, where did they come up with 94 billion dollars, and still counting? I guess what I am asking is where are they coming up with all the dollars to continue to exchange dollars for dinars to pull the dinars off the streets? Can they really continue to do this at a rate of 200 to 250 million dinars per day for another 6 to 8 weeks?

I would love to see this as much as anyone else, and I have completely ignored all the gooroos predicting that it would happen any time now since Thursday morning, but 6 to 8 weeks is kind of depressing and in 8 weeks wouldn't that put them too close to the big conference that they are supposed to host or attend around the 12th of March when it seems they actually need a currency worth something to be able to attend or host?

I'm just trying to understand all this and from what I have seen you seem to have a better handle on this than any of the gooroos putting their info out there for all to read. Thanks.

You have made one mistake that so many people here keep making. $4 trillion converts to $3.4 billion not $34 billion.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Money...........

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:06 pm

1alaskan wrote:Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Money...........

Ain't that the truth!My meeting 576492484

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

My meeting 437791839 My meeting 437791839 My meeting 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:09 pm

I thank God every day just for letting me live and having a joyful life on his green earth. And it does not take money for that. AJ

1alaskan wrote:Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Money...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Back around the first or second week of December I did an AJ's Intel that shoulded the CBI pulled 1 or was it 2 tillion out. You may want to look that article up under Okie wingman and member tails. I believe it was Med or Bondlady or someone like that who put out the 4 trillion. Shabibi did say he had 85% back in april or may of 2011.

I really do not beleive the CBI is telling us the truth about how much dinar vs. USD they have in reserve and some of that belongs to the govrnment of Iraq.

6 to 8 weeks is my calculation as to what it is going to take to balance the G7 to G20 currencies and the RV will not take place until that is accomplished. But, that could happen over night if they want it to. The problem is that would cause a rush from one currency to the next.

If you have been watching the currency market the USD is now at 81.51 pips from a month ago when it was 71.50 to 72 pips, up a bunch. The USD needs to be around 85 pips to RV and be 1 to 1.

Hope this helps,

AJ

ibcraig0 wrote:AJ I have question if you don't mind. A while back I don't remember exactly when, I read a post that was fairly well put together and they had pulled from the history of the currency auctions that Iraq had pulled over 4 trillion dinar off of the street. I can't say that it was factual, but it sounded good. Since then they have continued to pull dinars off the streets replacing them with USD. At 4 trillion that is about 34 billion USD at the current exchange rate. Last week I think it was reported that they had around 60 billion USD in reserve. So if they have put 34 billion on the street and they had a reserve of 60 billion, where did they come up with 94 billion dollars, and still counting? I guess what I am asking is where are they coming up with all the dollars to continue to exchange dollars for dinars to pull the dinars off the streets? Can they really continue to do this at a rate of 200 to 250 million dinars per day for another 6 to 8 weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 pm

I have to chuckle a little bit...when I see posts that proclaim that the R/V has to happen because of the worlds financial crisis. I think that there may be an R/V only because Iraq wants to remove the huge amounts of cash required to do simple everyday purchases for the people. They will also control their inflation by doing an R/V to protect the economy....but I seriously doubt that an R/V will be done just to bail out the Global Economy. I consider that as smoke and mirrors.

I hope I'm wrong and will hang on to my dinar as long as possible but that is my opinion.
cheers
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

hey hanwoz ,I agree with you ..these guru really do not know what they are talking about .

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum