Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill 1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS

4 posters

Go down

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   Empty Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill 1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS

Post by czinser Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 am

Blessings To All You Guys, CZ Smile

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill posted by Highhopes at PTR Forum dinarrecaps
01/13/2012 _Posted Today, 09:13 PM

[Studley] hey guys, sorry can't stay, you wouldn't believe it.... still working on investments for you.... I actually have another meeting....

[Studley] I believe we need to stay balanced.... I wish I could say more.... they are still working on specific funding for not only rv, but other extremely large programs.... remember, it is much bigger than rv.... Sunday will be HUGE.... not calling it.... it will be start of lots of funding for numerous large projects....

[Studley] Don't focus on issues in Iraq... IMO we are beyond issues there... it is strictly a timing issue now... I will have more soon.... Dove.... I wish I could talk about this publicly.... this is extremely sensitive, I know how tough it is guys, like I said Sunday SHOULD BE THE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS THAT WILL CULMINATE WITH WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, AGAIN NO ONE WILL KNOW THE EXACT DATE OR TIME OF THE RV....

[Dove] Studley, I honestly have a great deal of respect for the sensitivity of information and it being kept under wraps... family has had security clearances and we understand those parameters... one day when this is "unclassified" the history will be very interesting... till now... focus on wisdom for our future is much more important... Appreciate all you gentlemen do for us, FreewayBill & Studley

[FreewayBill] A friend of mine got a guy into this blessing and his wife gave him a lot of grief... For the past 6 months, she has been complaining about him thinking about the riches that she knew would never come..... Last night, after he knew she had been on one of the sites and was starting to come around, he took color copies of all of his dinar and threw them in the fireplace and said "you know you are right, this is a scam" and burned them.... She slew to the fireplace and started picking them out and then realized they were just copies... The man's services are tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.

Read More Link on Right

[Studley] HEY FREEWAY... HOPE U R FEELING BETTER.... GUYS TRY LOOKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX... WATCH CHINA... WATCH POLICY MOVES, ESPECIALLY BY SHABIBI, AND SEE WHAT IS MOVING IN THE MARKETS.... I AM DOING THIS TO HELP... I WANT YOU ALL TO THINK CRITICALLY, LONGTERM, BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP THE FUNDS MUCH FURTHER IN THE FUTURE.... TAKE CARE EVERYONE.... HANG TOUGH

[FreewayBill] All of the story was absolutely true except for the services part...

[FreewayBill] Tonight, my friends, you are in the 2nd best position that you could be in regarding this blessing.. You KNOW it is coming very soon and you KNOW where it coming from and you KNOW that you were chosen to be involved and you KNOW that it is going to change your life and all of the people you help's lives for decades to come!!!

[FreewayBill] I don't know what you guys think about the PTR call today, but please, before you judge Dan (Checkmate), realize that this has been a long and grueling journey for everyone and sometimes the smallest things can bother you the most and you might snap too..... Keep him in your prayers...

[shala5] FREEWAY BILL. That gives me so much comfort. I want to KNOW...I am hopeful. I know this...GOD is faithful and in control. But it is hard to watch it roll out so slowly. Can't wait for His blessing and the ability to use it for His Glory for as long as me and my household....we will serve the Lord!

[FreewayBill] shala5 amen, I understand... but you will be fine soon..

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   Empty Re: Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill 1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS

Post by az-tex Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:14 am

Excuse me for being skeptical... Rolling Eyes Suspect Rolling Eyes Sleep

As my friends in Missouri say:

" SHOW ME "...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   Empty Re: Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill 1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS

Post by GoodGosh Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 am

Well, at this point, the day that it actually RV's and the GrRoo's post it....noOne will believe them!

Friday Night Studley and Freeway Bill  1-13-12 SHOULD BE START OF SOME VERY BIG EVENTS   4017580043
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

The funny part is, when this RV's all of the gurus are going to try and take credit for calling it. Post RV, nobody will care about any of the guru nonsense and hopefully everyone will move on and be busy planning new ways of life for themselves and their loved ones.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum