Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12

+7
abby ann
bobd
openmind
CaptnJerry
sandwedge
1alaskan
czinser
11 posters

Go down

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 Empty Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Blessings All, CZ Smile

Friday Evening Hammerman Info Summary Posted By UFG From MIG dinarrecaps

01/13/2012 _ 5:11 01-13-12 Hammermans info summary- In his opinion rate is $5.71 plus minus 45 cents to GBP, that it looks like 60% chance for Tuesday/Wednesday and also other dates that look good are 18th, 22nd-28th. The Algorithm has certain anomalies (exit points) on those days and market conditions look good for Tuesday as GBP and Euro need to fall.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 Empty Re: Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm

OK

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Uh Huh. Got it.. So now the algerithms have exit points scheduled for certain days of the month.. I've heard crazier things, but only in Dinar forums.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm

The Algorithm has certain anomalies (exit points) on those days....

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 Epicfa11

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 pm

That's absolutely perfect CaptnJerry. I'm sorry but this post makes zero sense. Love the 60% odds as well. Must be hammertime for Hammersmith..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Sweet Jesus! It seems that much of the intel makes its way to OOM, which is great. But it also seems that the wisdom and logic shared here at OOM doesn't work its way into other forums.

THE DINAR WILL NOT AND CAN'T BE PEGGED TO THE GREAT BRITISH POUND, THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN MANY TIMES BEFORE. THE COUNTRIES WHICH PEG TO THE GBP REPRESENT CURRENT AND FORMER BRITISH DEPENDENCIES WITH A STRONG HISTORICAL CONNECTION (LEGAL, POLITICAL, CULTURAL, AND SOCIAL) TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

ON THE OTHER HAND, MANY OIL EXPORTING COUNTRIES PEG TO THE DOLLAR SINCE THE PRICE OF OIL IS BASED ON THE DOLLAR.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 pm

FORGET THE POST, THAT PICTURE IS A HOOT. CARS AND BIKERS DONT MIX. PRICE THEY PAY FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES OF THE ROAD. THANKS FOR THE LOL bounce bounce

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Simple logic

Worlds oil reserve currency?
USD

Iraq's main natual resource?
OIL

Nuff said.........

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:The Algorithm has certain anomalies (exit points) on those days....

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 Epicfa11
I'M TAKING DRIVERS ED. NEXT YEAR, IF I PASS THE TEST!!!Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 1261280965 Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 974290055 Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 974290055 Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

1alaskan wrote:Simple logic

Worlds oil reserve currency?
USD

Iraq's main natual resource?
OIL

Nuff said.........

Hear hear

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 pm

OpenMind, respectfully

You may have forgotten that there is a definite historical connection between Great Britain and the USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_colonization_of_the_Americas

Also, pegging to the GBP makes good sense, as the GBP, is far more stable than that of the $USA and that's exactly what Iraq needs right now, stability of it's currency.

In 1931, Iraqs currency was also backed by the Great Britain Pound. (See below)

History

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 13⅓ rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar

bounce

openmind wrote:Sweet Jesus! It seems that much of the intel makes its way to OOM, which is great. But it also seems that the wisdom and logic shared here at OOM doesn't work its way into other forums.

THE DINAR WILL NOT AND CAN'T BE PEGGED TO THE GREAT BRITISH POUND, THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN MANY TIMES BEFORE. THE COUNTRIES WHICH PEG TO THE GBP REPRESENT CURRENT AND FORMER BRITISH DEPENDENCIES WITH A STRONG HISTORICAL CONNECTION (LEGAL, POLITICAL, CULTURAL, AND SOCIAL) TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

ON THE OTHER HAND, MANY OIL EXPORTING COUNTRIES PEG TO THE DOLLAR SINCE THE PRICE OF OIL IS BASED ON THE DOLLAR.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 pm

czinser wrote:Blessings All, CZ Smile

Friday Evening Hammerman Info Summary Posted By UFG From MIG dinarrecaps

01/13/2012 _ 5:11 01-13-12 Hammermans info summary- In his opinion rate is $5.71 plus minus 45 cents to GBP, that it looks like 60% chance for Tuesday/Wednesday and also other dates that look good are 18th, 22nd-28th. The Algorithm has certain anomalies (exit points) on those days and market conditions look good for Tuesday as GBP and Euro need to fall.

Doesn't this look an awful lot like a weather forecast?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:54 pm

I do believe you are correct,

Except weathermen in the US report in farnehedit, not celisus.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:54 pm

happywelshguy wrote:OpenMind, respectfully

You may have forgotten that there is a definite historical connection between Great Britain and the USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_colonization_of_the_Americas

Also, pegging to the GBP makes good sense, as the GBP, is far more stable than that of the $USA and that's exactly what Iraq needs right now, stability of it's currency.

History

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 13⅓ rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar

bounce

I guess I should be a little more specific. Yes, I am very well aware that the United States shares a very strong common heritage with the United Kingdom. When I refer to a dependency on the British Empire, I mean with regards to the geopolitical situation of the last 200 years, (say between Waterloo (1815) and the Present). We could look even further back in history and claim that Britannia itself was dependent on the currency issued by Rome and perhaps may want to do that again, but that wouldn't make sense, although a historical precedence exists.

I am trying to emphasize the colonial dependency of these countries on England, a legacy which continues until today in many forms; one of which is monetary. Certainly the fact that these countries are stable have to do with the stability of the GBP, which as you say, is far more stable than our dollar. But if its all about stability, why not peg to Swiss or Maltese currency?

Falkland Islands pound
Gibraltar pound
Saint Helena pound
Jersey pound
Guernsey pound
Manx pound
Scotland notes
Northern Ireland notes

In the present geopolitical climate, oil exporting countries peg their currencies to the USD, mainly because the price of oil (their most important exported commodity) is based upon the price of the dollar.

Bahraini dinar
Cuban convertible peso
Eritrean nakfa
Jordanian dinar
Lebanese pound
Omani rial
Sealand dollar
Qatari riyal
Saudi riyal
United Arab Emirates dirham
Venezuelan bolívar
(among others)

With respect to the British Mandate for Mesopotamia (1920-1932), it wasn't a true British colonization. Britain didn't dictate and alter the course of Iraqi legal, social, and political history as much as they did in other countries where they were true colonists. So when I marginalize the true influence of British colonialism on Iraq, that is my main reason. The British were basically there to manage oil wealth gained from defeating the Ottomans in WWI. At that time of the mandate, the British were perhaps the most powerful country on the planet. Britain's ability to project power was more efficient than any other nation's. Thus, the strong British Indian Rupee was used in Iraq after the fall of the Ottomans. Furthermore, strong merchant ties existed between Iraq and British India, so it makes sense that such a monetary policy was adopted. Additionally, many Baghdadi Jews had started banking and financial institutions in Baghdad and Bombay, linking the two British Dependencies financially, even before the Ottomans fell.

As you point out, in 1932 the Iraqi Dinar was introduced and pegged to the GPB. 1932 is seen as the year Iraq gained independence from the UK after a 12 year occupation. Then as you also point out, in 1959 the IQD was pegged to the USD. This is because of what was going to happen the next year, in 1960. OPEC, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries was founded in 1960. Around this time many oil countries began pegging their currencies to the USD. Kuwait did so in 1961, replacing the Gulf Rupee with the Kuwaiti Dinar.

Thus the IQD won't be pegged to the GBP. It may be pegged to the USD. IMO!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 pm

HWG, thanks for your question. I just learnt so much about geopolitics in the Middle East following WWI through the scope of monetary policy, that I probably wouldn't have otherwise read.

Interesting how the same methods of political, legal, and social hegemony have been forced upon the Iraqi people over the past 100 years. Funny how the same financial interests are behind the subjugation. Its somewhat cynically funny, that these interests have found it easier to manipulate American citizens with righteous indignation. More so today then they would have in the past.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Good stuff as always openmind.. Thanks for the education..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Openmind, I agree with you 100% on this one. Thank you for the education. I have been saying it will not be pegged to the GBP forever. The USD is the King Dollar of the world, it is the Petro Dollar, it is the most recognize currency in the world wide. This is not to mention our part in this investment and the 5 year plan to liberate Iraq. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:03 am

That's a very long, detailed post and I thank you for your effort.

We will have to agree to disagree, as I believe that the Dinar will be pegged to the British Pound.

Time will provide the correct answer.

bounce

openmind wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:OpenMind, respectfully

History

bounce

I guess I should be a little more specific. Yes, I am very well aware that the United States shares a very strong common heritage with the United Kingdom. When I refer to a dependency on the British Empire, I mean with regards to the geopolitical situation of the last 200 years, (say between Waterloo (1815) and the Present). We could look even further back in history and claim that Britannia itself was dependent on the currency issued by Rome and perhaps may want to do that again, but that wouldn't make sense, although a historical precedence exists.

I am trying to emphasize the colonial dependency of these countries on England, a legacy which continues until today in many forms; one of which is monetary. Certainly the fact that these countries are stable have to do with the stability of the GBP, which as you say, is far more stable than our dollar. But if its all about stability, why not peg to Swiss or Maltese currency?

Falkland Islands pound
Gibraltar pound
Saint Helena pound
Jersey pound
Guernsey pound
Manx pound
Scotland notes
Northern Ireland notes

In the present geopolitical climate, oil exporting countries peg their currencies to the USD, mainly because the price of oil (their most important exported commodity) is based upon the price of the dollar.

Bahraini dinar
Cuban convertible peso
Eritrean nakfa
Jordanian dinar
Lebanese pound
Omani rial
Sealand dollar
Qatari riyal
Saudi riyal
United Arab Emirates dirham
Venezuelan bolívar
(among others)

With respect to the British Mandate for Mesopotamia (1920-1932), it wasn't a true British colonization. Britain didn't dictate and alter the course of Iraqi legal, social, and political history as much as they did in other countries where they were true colonists. So when I marginalize the true influence of British colonialism on Iraq, that is my main reason. The British were basically there to manage oil wealth gained from defeating the Ottomans in WWI. At that time of the mandate, the British were perhaps the most powerful country on the planet. Britain's ability to project power was more efficient than any other nation's. Thus, the strong British Indian Rupee was used in Iraq after the fall of the Ottomans. Furthermore, strong merchant ties existed between Iraq and British India, so it makes sense that such a monetary policy was adopted. Additionally, many Baghdadi Jews had started banking and financial institutions in Baghdad and Bombay, linking the two British Dependencies financially, even before the Ottomans fell.

As you point out, in 1932 the Iraqi Dinar was introduced and pegged to the GPB. 1932 is seen as the year Iraq gained independence from the UK after a 12 year occupation. Then as you also point out, in 1959 the IQD was pegged to the USD. This is because of what was going to happen the next year, in 1960. OPEC, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries was founded in 1960. Around this time many oil countries began pegging their currencies to the USD. Kuwait did so in 1961, replacing the Gulf Rupee with the Kuwaiti Dinar.

Thus the IQD won't be pegged to the GBP. It may be pegged to the USD. IMO!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 am

HWG, Will you please explain how you come to your conclusion, cause I just don't see any rational/logical reasons to tie to the GBP. The only people I have heard saying this is a few of the so called gurus, but never have I seen them explain their logic. Thank you in advance.

@ openmind - Great informative post. That's just one of the many reasons why you are such an asset to this site.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Friday Evening Hammerman 1-13-12 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 am

Facts are stubborn things...

Wink :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 am

happywelshguy wrote:That's a very long, detailed post and I thank you for your effort.

We will have to agree to disagree, as I believe that the Dinar will be pegged to the British Pound.

Time will provide the correct answer.

bounce

True that! hopefully soon!!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum