Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 the ration card items are not enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

the ration card items are not enough

2 posters

Go down

the ration card items are not enough Empty the ration card items are not enough

Post by geezer Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm

On: Sat 1/14/2012 6:42

 Baghdad / term
Department of Commerce announced in a press statement broadcast on the Information Bureau of the Ministry of the Minister for Trade, Dr. Khairallah Hassan Babiker that the information ministry on the amounts of the ration very accurate statement added: We mentioned in our reports filed for the Economic Committee in the House during the month of March of the year the last addition to the display in the Council of Representatives that the amounts allocated to the ration card does not cover only a third of the year

This is what we stated in our request to increase the amounts allocated for this year as well, came as a reply on the reports by some media about the words of MP in the economy, parliamentary Abdul Hussein Abtan criticizing the ministry not to the accuracy of information in the delivery of reports to members of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives on the ration card items directors two years ago. Stressing that the ministry needed to provide the ration card items to six trillion dinars in exchange for four trillion has been allocated in the general budget for this purpose and this Makdth in its plan for the year 2012 to provide the ration card items of the five approved by the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 369 of 2009 and ratified in the Council House of Representatives in 2010, namely, (flour, rice, sugar and milk, and cooking oil) and to more than 32 million people registered within the system of supply. The statement noted that the amounts of the ration card items that should be available per year divided by four million and 400 thousand tons of wheat and about one million tons of rice and one million of sugar and 12,000 thousand tons of milk for children and 600 thousand tons of edible oil, pointing out that this has caused the ministry to take a number of procedures the most important check the offers submitted in order to regulate the provision of all materials and to ensure smooth delivery to the citizens under the funds allocated within the budget and regulate the import of the world's known exclusively directly and without intermediary or from the source the product of the substance to avoid the impact of reduced allocations in terms of quality and quantity. As revealed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that the next term will see the transfer of activity distribution of the ration card items from the Ministry of Trade to the boards of a number of provinces, after having asked the provinces to assume this responsibility, but when given the option hesitated, especially when I discussed its details with the Ministry of Commerce Kmttlebatt storage, transportation, contracts and other as it appeared there were problems over the possibility of the provinces on the management of this file and that the coming period will witness the transfer of the distribution of rations to some of the provinces capable of distribution such as Basra, Anbar and Najaf, as the government will transfer the financial allocations for vocabulary card to the able leadership of the provincial distribution of items among its citizen
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

the ration card items are not enough Empty Re: the ration card items are not enough

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm

geezer,

These are good pieces, but could you please give us a link(s) as to where you find them.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum