Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
he adoption of the financial budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

he adoption of the financial budget

2 posters

Go down

he adoption of the financial budget Empty he adoption of the financial budget

Post by geezer Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:03 pm

On: Sat 1/14/2012 6:46

 Baghdad / term
called a number of economic experts, the Iraqi political blocs to accelerate the adoption of the country's budget for the current year and separated from the political problems, warning of negative consequences on the Iraqi economy in the late adoption of the budget and the incidence of confusion in the country's position in front of the International Monetary Fund.

The Iraqi government has approved in its emergency meeting on the fifth of last month's budget in 2012 which amount to 100 billion dollars (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).
It was hoped to proceed with the House of Representatives after the discussion budget items in preparation for approval, but the emergence of political problems in the second half of last month hit a legislative institution a kind of inertia.
, an economist and member of the Executive Board of the Iraqi businessmen Hassan al-Asadi said that "the political blocs to isolate one's budget in 2012 the political problems plaguing the reality the political. "
He added that "the continued delay in adoption of the budget will increase the economic weakness in the country and disrupt Iraq's position on the International Monetary Fund."
He pointed out that "Iraq is supposed to approve the budget in 2012 through last December and told the IMF that."
and campus violence and corruption, Iraq from investments during the years of conflict that followed the fall of the former regime in the spring of 2003, while moving the rebuilding process slowly.
The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation of Iraq to delay the adoption of the budget due to political differences to directly affect the provision of services to citizens, which is paid to the call for the speedy adoption of the budget.
The economist and vice president of the Center Market, Mohammed al-Shahid (Rn) that "the late adoption of the budget in 2012 would hinder the implementation of service projects, especially as the Ministry of Planning gave the ministries until the month of March to complete the withdrawal of funds of the budget in 2011."
He added that "the government Iraq to ask the Federal Court's passport file entry for the financial budget in the context of political conflicts. "
and went on to say "supposed to enact a law indicates that a budget is far from the political differences of that come into contact directly with the economic life of the Iraqi people."
The head of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament Haider Abadi (Rn) "We are working to pass the budget in 2012 as soon as possible during these days because of the political blocs that are not boycotting the House of Representatives is determined to pass a budget so as not to reflect political differences negatively on the lives of citizens."
He pointed out that "Iraq should not enter this budget in the history of political because it harms the public and cause many problems on the situation, the service in the country. "
He said, "any delay in the adoption of budget law in 2012 means working on the provision of major damage to the Iraqis during this year."
Cities need Iraqi strongly funds to build its infrastructure destroyed by years of war, sanctions and violence.
and protesting citizens on an ongoing basis to the lack of basic services that could not successive Iraqi governments to provide them after almost nine years to overthrow the former regime.
and ensure balance in 2012 to activate granting financial loans to citizens for the purposes of housing and farmers without financial benefits which may make them a way to find solutions to real-time for the housing crisis and revitalize the agricultural sector.
and the expected adoption of the budget release of 59 thousand degrees and careers for the whole ministries and government institutions, which means to reduce unemployment rates in the country that link, according to official sources to 15%, but and international civil organizations say that the ratio is greater than tha
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

he adoption of the financial budget Empty Re: he adoption of the financial budget

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Possible Link?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum