Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BellaGrits 1-13-12  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BellaGrits 1-13-12

+5
az-tex
CaptnJerry
tajmah09
therealbutterfly
czinser
9 posters

Go down

BellaGrits 1-13-12  Empty BellaGrits 1-13-12

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 am

Blessings To All, CZ Smile

BellaGrits in the 3S's chat posted in the forum by Dove 01/13/2012 dinarrecaps

_ 11:28 PM [BellaGrits] I have spent a year in this investment, and I can honestly say I feel comfortable for the first time to go to sleep....I truly feel this is our nite and we can put a twist on Friday the 13th...waking up to a day of something we have dreamed of for so very long- some more than others.

That's my opinon....3 days ago was the largest misinformation day ever! The past 2 days were the calmest days ever....that spells RV to me on it's way....can't say for 100% ofcourse, but I sure pray for all of us tomorrow is our day to receive our blessing and share--drop to our knees, and thank the Lord he gave us this gift.

Paying it forward is going to be the best!!!! JMO....

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

BellaGrits 1-13-12  Empty Re: BellaGrits 1-13-12

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:59 am

I want everyone to see one of the PM's I sent to openmind today 1-12-12.

He was saying how terrible I was to him and talking down to him in my PM to him. You will see that I told him I love him as my brother in Christ and that I give him mercy and grace.

Does it sound like I was terrible???? I want to set the record strraight.

Here it is:

BellaGrits 1-13-12  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm BellaGrits 1-13-12  EmptyTopic: Re: Jonny?
P.S.

This is openmind asking me a question:
"Not sure what is Christian about intentionally misleading the flock." What say you?

This is CZ replying:

WELL what is Christian about YOU misleading the flock openmind with statements flat out calling the Intel givers liars! that you can't backup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open your mind and see what you are doing against others.

The bible says to lift up your brothers and sisters. YOU are going against Jesus' teachings.

I do love you as my brother in Christ. I give you mercy & grace as Jesus would. You are supposed to give mercy & grace as well, to all. CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 am

CZ, you have a personal beef with openmind and its clear. I dont think that you need to air your private issues with each other in the public. I suggest that you do what others do that dont like each other and ignore each other.

And for the record, he, and others have proven the gurus lies here and there. BEAR and POPPY even stated they had shared lies (intentional or not) so please stop attacking openmind for what he posts. It is not fair to target one person when he does nothing different than the rest of us that are fact finders and rumor questioners.

BellaGrits 1-13-12  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:37 am

There has been no hard evidence from any member that anyone has lied.

Okie has explained this repeatedly.

Their may be plants that give misinformation.

Does not prove that the Intel giver is aware of this.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tajmah09 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am

BellaGrits 1-13-12  1261280965
tajmah09
tajmah09

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 am

czinser wrote:There has been no hard evidence from any member that anyone has lied.

Okie has explained this repeatedly.

Their may be plants that give misinformation.

Does not prove that the Intel giver is aware of this.

Poppy gave out false info INTENTIONALLY. Thats lying to me. Sure he says its to track how things are spread so of course it had good intentions, but nonetheless, it was a lie.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 am

Like we keep telling you. No one is forcing you to read the Intel.

So why do you?

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:02 am

therealbutterfly wrote:CZ, you have a personal beef with openmind and its clear. No kidding!!! I dont think that you need to air your private issues with each other in the public. I suggest that you do what others do that dont like each other and ignore each other.

And for the record, he, and others have proven the gurus lies here and there. BEAR and POPPY even stated they had shared lies (intentional or not) so please stop attacking openmind for what he posts. It is not fair to target one person when he does nothing different than the rest of us that are fact finders and rumor questioners.

CZ, If you spread/pass on lies, even if you believe them, you are still lying by default. Guilt by association. Why do you think that Okie hasn't posted very much after the June 30th RV debacle? I truly believe it is because he is an honorable man that was finally broken by the ammount of lies that was being passed on to him and then on to us. He then did what was again honorable, by refusing to post any more lies! Okie knows better than anyone, that only about 5 people in the world know when it will happen and how much it will be and those people aren't/can't, sworn to secrecy, talking to anyone! That's why every bit and I mean every bit of so called intel is 1000% speculation/someones best guess!

czinser wrote:
There has been no hard evidence from any member that anyone has lied.

The hard evidence is given everyday by people like openmind, Miskiebam, therealbutterfly, AJ anderson, Punisher and many many others including myself. I know for a fact that everyone of the so called members that you consider "neggies" are some of the most positive people on this or any other board! They just refuse to accept a tofu patty as filet mignon! I also know that the truths that have been brought forward by these people have done more good for the fellow members of this board than the pumping, mis-information given out/posted by others here... JMHO

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

BellaGrits 1-13-12  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 am

czinser wrote:I want everyone to see one of the PM's I sent to openmind today 1-12-12.

He was saying how terrible I was to him and talking down to him in my PM to him. You will see that I told him I love him as my brother in Christ and that I give him mercy and grace.

Here it is:

BellaGrits 1-13-12  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm BellaGrits 1-13-12  EmptyTopic: Re: Jonny?
P.S.

"Not sure what is Christian about intentionally misleading the flock." What say you?

This is CZ replying:

WELL what is Christian about YOU misleading the flock openmind with statements flat out calling the Intel givers liars! that you can't backup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bible says to lift up your brothers and sisters. YOU are going against Jesus' teachings.

I do love you as my brother in Christ. I give you mercy & grace as Jesus would. You are supposed to give mercy & grace as well, to all. CZ Smile

WOW... you posted this on more than one thread, so I feel obliged to do the same:

Quite frankly...

Posting a PRIVATE message is about the worst thing that ANYONE could ever do... Especially a Mod who should know better...

I have banned folks on Linux forums who did that...

just sayin'

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jc101 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 am

"If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector. (Matthew 18:15-17 NIV)
Do you really need to air this out here? Start with them, then two or three, then the church with your Pastor, otherwise your just starting something that can't be resolved.

jc101

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

I find myself agreeing with CaptnJerry again.

The problem I have is the gauge that is used to determine a lie. I have read posts that I know, in my mind, that it was just a blatant lie. I have read others that I just know that they had applied their own "emotional overlay" on previously posted information. They changed the post to make it sound the way that they wanted it to sound.

Then there are those that post information with the belief that what they are posting is the truth. This is information passed to them by trusted sources. When this turns out to be false information, does that then turn the information into a lie? I say no to the first and maybe the second time that happens. Each time that it happens, if coming from that same source, it becomes a bigger and blacker lie.

Yes, they are big fat lies when information is posted as the truth when it has been stated over and over and over that the RV is now, imminent, ASN, etc., when the information is coming from the same sources that have been proven over and over to be providing false information. I know they are not getting new sources for each of the next RV prediction date. Therefore, they are lying. Maybe not intentionally, but lying nevertheless. They should not post information coming from a "trusted" source that has provided false information time and time again. How many times does it take someone to determine that this "trusted" source is providing nothing but BS.

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 am

czinser wrote:I want everyone to see one of the PM's I sent to openmind today 1-12-12.

Here it is:

P.S.

This is CZ replying:

Is this gonna be re-posted and re-hashed every time you put a thread out? NOT cool!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 am

Doesn't PM stand for "Private Message"? I have to agree that posting a PM between you ans openmind is out of line Czinser and was not warranted. You have a beef with openmind and myself for that matter, and you should leave well enough alone by ignorong each other. Openmind is an asset to this forum whether you would agree or not. Openmind has consistently uncovered truths, which is what many here are seeking to find. Now we all know to "never" send you a PM.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 am

LOCKED!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum