Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BWM Thursday Night 1-12-12

+2
az-tex
czinser
6 posters

Go down

BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 Empty BWM Thursday Night 1-12-12

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:40 am

This post is very appropriate after the conversations today on OOM....Blessings, CZ Smile

BWM Thursday Night Post emailed to us 01/12/2012 dinarrecaps
13 Comments

__ [BWM] I have heard so much junk today it's unbelievable... please check your negativity at the door... not because we feel it's "disagreeing" or anything the such... the bottom line is it's counterproductive... there are a number of "old" guard that have felt left by the wayside and feel the need to have something to say...since they have nothing to report it's very easy to say next week, next month, next year... I can't always disagree with some of their information BUT I promise you those same individuals will be the first to "CALL IT" when the time comes prolly hours or minutes after telling you it CAN'T happen right now... If you disagree with something do something productive for yourself... look at the forums or take some time to visit perhaps another site to see if there is something that better suits the expectations or thoughts you have... we love having everyone here but realize that everyone doesn't fit in at every place... and we want you to be here because you enjoy it and feel that it is a productive part of your investment experience...

[BWM] KYRV39 I feel that while I'm looking for this "any minute" I'm still looking for a reason it can't happen at this time... I've heard about cancelled meetings and needed votes and such... but honestly, my contacts are saying those meetings were unnecessary and we have nothing in Iraq left to accomplish as those issues will be shown "resolved" as things unfold

(Dinar Recaps Note: We agree with what BWM said on the top. We post stories from many many people and places. Not 100% of everything we post is 100% correct. Many of the people are posting rumors or intel that they are hearing from non-public sources. If you do not agree with what is said by one person(s), do NOT read them again. Dinar Recaps will not stop posting from certain people just because a few vocal people email us telling us to stop. Those who have emailed us in the past, or the future, you are wasting your time, as well as ours.)

(Anybody who would like to leave a RESPECTFUL comment about this may, and will be posted AFTER approval.)

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 Empty Re: BWM Thursday Night 1-12-12

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 am

I want everyone to see one of the PM's I sent to openmind today 1-12-12.

He was saying how terrible I was to him and talking down to him. You will see that I told him I love him as my brother in Christ and that I give him mercy and grace.

Does it sound like I was terrible???? I want to set the record straight.

Blessings, CZ

Here it is:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm Topic: Re: Jonny?

This is openmind asking me a question:
"Not sure what is Christian about intentionally misleading the flock." What say you?

This is CZ replying to openmind:

WELL what is Christian about YOU misleading the flock openmind with statements flat out calling the Intel givers liars! that you can't backup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open your mind and see what you are doing against others.

The bible says to lift up your brothers and sisters. YOU are going against Jesus' teachings.

I do love you as my brother in Christ. I give you mercy & grace as Jesus would. You are supposed to give mercy & grace as well, to all. CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 am

czinser wrote:I want everyone to see one of the PM's I sent to openmind today 1-12-12.

He was saying how terrible I was to him and talking down to him. You will see that I told him I love him as my brother in Christ and that I give him mercy and grace.

Does it sound like I was terrible???? I want to set the record straight.

Blessings, CZ

Here it is:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm Topic: Re: Jonny?

This is openmind asking me a question:
"Not sure what is Christian about intentionally misleading the flock." What say you?

This is CZ replying to openmind:

WELL what is Christian about YOU misleading the flock openmind with statements flat out calling the Intel givers liars! that you can't backup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open your mind and see what you are doing against others.

The bible says to lift up your brothers and sisters. YOU are going against Jesus' teachings.

I do love you as my brother in Christ. I give you mercy & grace as Jesus would. You are supposed to give mercy & grace as well, to all. CZ

Quite frankly...

Posting a PRIVATE message is about the worst thing that ANYONE could ever do... Especially a Mod who should know better...

I have banned folks on Linux forums who did that...

just sayin'

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 am

az-tex I was clearing my name. And No, the worst thing anyone can do is lie about another to make them look bad. Openmind said I was horrible to him in PM.

NOT true. So I showed all how loving I was under the circumstances, still able to call him my brother in Christ and to give mercy and grace to him.

I see what a loving person you are here with your comments to me.

I have done nothing wrong. I am doing my job to stop bashing and direspectful comments. That is all.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:32 am

@czinser

Are you going to keep this going by posting it in every thread on the forum???? confused
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:35 am

Why are you worried about what others think? If you know in your heart you are just, then why worry? I have to admit, I have seen nothing from openmind that has dirtied your name...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

BWM Thursday Night  1-12-12 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 am

czinser wrote:az-tex I was clearing my name. And No, the worst thing anyone can do is lie about another to make them look bad. Openmind said I was horrible to him in PM.

NOT true. So I showed all how loving I was under the circumstances, still able to call him my brother in Christ and to give mercy and grace to him.

I see what a loving person you are here with your comments to me.

I have done nothing wrong. I am doing my job to stop bashing and direspectful comments. That is all.

Blessings, CZ

What part of PRIVATE message don't you understand??? I stand by my comments and posts...

Why do you feel that you have to "clearing my name"??? A guilty conscience, perhaps???

You as a Mod can and do have "powers" that us mere mortals on this board don't... but posting a "PRIVATE" message???

As I said... I have literally banned folks for doing that on Linux forums...

For what it's worth...

And yes, I know you can ban me, delete my posts, lock threads, but if you do, it reflects on you a lot more than me...

Food for thought...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 am

it is not "OK" to pick on CZ! Warning to the wise. If she feels she needs to clear the air then so be it. That is her decision. There are several here crossing the line in many threads. I am watching!

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 am

AJAnderson wrote:it is not "OK" to pick on CZ! Warning to the wise. If she feels she needs to clear the air then so be it. That is her decision. There are several here crossing the line in many threads. I am watching!

So AJ, you as an ADMIN condone publishing PRIVATE messages on the forums???

I TRULY find that fascinating... TRULY I DO...

How in the world can ANYONE trust sending a PRIVATE message to ANYONE without fear of it being posted on the forum...

Fascinating, just simply fascinating...

Truthfully... this says a lot... :shock: :shock: :shock:

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 am

And surely you know that there are other avenues for "clearing your name" other than posting PRIVATE messages, right???

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 am

I think CZ just needs to let it go.....openmind didn't even comment and she's bringing baggage from another thread (not attacking - just an observation) - just put him on your foe list and be done with it - not worth it getting worked up!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:29 am

You ever heard of the "Court of Public Opinion"? If she feels anyone has attacked her she has the right to bring it here, as long as it does not expose the most of private information, such as SS#, bank accounts and even addresses, which was not done by her. So we know where your public opinion lies! do we not?

........And by the way, she only posted a question that was asked of her along with her answer. I see nothing wrong with that. Period.

AJ

az-tex wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:it is not "OK" to pick on CZ! Warning to the wise. If she feels she needs to clear the air then so be it. That is her decision. There are several here crossing the line in many threads. I am watching!

How in the world can ANYONE trust sending a PRIVATE message to ANYONE without fear of it being posted on the forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 am

AJAnderson wrote:You ever heard of the the "Court of Public Opinion"? If she feels anyone has attcked her she has the right to bring it here, as long as it does not expose the most of private information, such as SS#, bank accounts and even addresses, which was not done by her. So we know where your public opinion lies! do we not? AJ

az-tex wrote:

I truly have NO IDEA as to what you are getting at. A PRIVATE message implies that it is PRIVATE.

pri·vate

confined to or intended only for the persons immediately concerned; confidential: a private meeting.

I would truly like to know the "ground rules" concerning private messaging... I wonder if you, another Admin, or a Mod would appreciate one of us posting your private messages to us???

Just curious, that's all... As I have stated... I stand behind my posts...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 am

Az-tex - The moral of the story, and conclusion given by AJ, clearly shows that one should never send a "PM", because a PM is not a private message on OOM. Still not sure what openmind did to warrant Czinser's personal attacks..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 am

And by the way... I TRULY expect you to circle the wagons around cz...

However... On the Linux forums that I am an Admin of, we discuss such issues IN PRIVATE... and then in this case, we would tell the Mod in question that what he/she did was wrong (i.e.- posting a PRIVATE message on the forum) ask he/she not to do it again, and apologize in public for doing so...

I am SINCERELY curious if ALL of the Admins and Mods condone the posting of PRIVATE messages???

If so... like I said earlier... That says a LOT...

Inquiring minds would like to know...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 am

Are you implying that I am stupid? I know what the word means! And I do not care if someone posts my private messages over here as long as it does not include PRIVATE information about me! Or unless I ask that the PM not be published, which means "OFF THE RECORD". The start was never private in the first place. AJ

az-tex wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:You ever heard of the the "Court of Public Opinion"? If she feels anyone has attcked her she has the right to bring it here, as long as it does not expose the most of private information, such as SS#, bank accounts and even addresses, which was not done by her. So we know where your public opinion lies! do we not? AJ

az-tex wrote:

I truly have NO IDEA as to what you are getting at. A PRIVATE message implies that it is PRIVATE.

pri·vate

confined to or intended only for the persons immediately concerned; confidential: a private meeting.

I would truly like to know the "ground rules" concerning private messaging... I wonder if you, another Admin, or a Mod would appreciate one of us posting your private messages to us???

Just curious, that's all... As I have stated... I stand behind my posts...

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:01 am

Fascinating...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:13 am