Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
another possible reading of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

another possible reading of the budget

+12
bobd
Raytheon
CaptnJerry
Ponee
Russell from Oz
hithere
Squishy
Kevind53
Jayzze
gaddisd
ADMIN
Blexum
16 posters

Go down

another possible reading of the budget Empty another possible reading of the budget

Post by Blexum Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Now I'm confused. If the RV is in the hands of the IMF or UST or whoever else, why is another possible reading necessary? Why is anything that comes out of Iraq necessary if it isn't in their hands to RV? We have heard so many senarios I can't keep up with who has the button. So, my question is: Is it in Iraqs hands or not.another possible reading of the budget 2467348311
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

another possible reading of the budget Empty Re: another possible reading of the budget

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Well... since a member of parliament was asking for CBI to bring value to the dinar, so they could PROPERLY figure the budget... and they moved the meeting to Tuesday... I would think that its still sitting over in Iraq... but thats just my opinion.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

another possible reading of the budget Empty Re: another possible reading of the budget

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm

One of our very members has the button: AJ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I do believe theres an echo in here. Is The RV in Iraqs hands? In the UST's hands. China's hands. IMF or Wb or UN? With everything thats been said by the experts, I would love to know if anyone really knows. Without the vague input naturally.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gaddisd Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

I too am confused due to previous "Intel" provided the IMF reviewed the 2012 Budget and removed the high salaries of the GOI; the rates and codes has been entered into an "irriversible" process...all docs that were required to be signed were signed...and last but not least the US Heads of States visited Iraq for the "photo op". Now are we to believe that the last weeks "intel" provided by those who are knowledgeable of this process were wrong. Are we to believe the US Vice President and Secretary came to Iraq under the pretense that this historic event was finalized just to find out the budget...the 2012 Iraq Operational budget...which should have been finalized during the 2011 time frame has not been finalized? Please explain to me how did all that was provided last few week could have been provided last few week when some secret "intel" provider from the IMF/UST/BIS/UN did not know the Iraqi 2012 Budget has not been finalized.

gaddisd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

i still believe it is up to iraq everything else is bs or it would hve been done
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 pm

punisher wrote:One of our very members has the button: AJ!

I have a whole jar of buttons! Right in my wife's sewing basket! another possible reading of the budget 3973136183

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

another possible reading of the budget 2805820865  another possible reading of the budget 2805820865  another possible reading of the budget 2805820865  another possible reading of the budget 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am

I'm just here for the candy. lol!
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 am

Its all up to Iraq. The approval (i think) has to be accepted by the UN (or whoever) b/c Iraq can't just come out and say that their currency is worth alot more than anybody else or more than their actual value/resource.

Imagine if Iraq came out and said thier one dinar would equal to 100 usd? The world would not accept that; let alone a 5:1 ratio.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell from Oz Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:37 am

It is up to Iraq to press the button, NOBODY or NO BODY (imf or amerika for ex) and force them to do a freakin thing.

It is up to Iraq, and Iraq ONLY!!!

Get that through your thick skulls now!

Only Iraq can press the RV button (if they press it at all)... and I believe that they WILL press it soon.

Russell from Oz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:42 am

Squishy wrote:I'm just here for the candy. lol!
Candy? There's candy? :yes:
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 am

Are there any candied widgets?

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

another possible reading of the budget Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Raytheon Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 am

Now there's a million dollar idea CaptnJerry

Raytheon

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

IF ANYONE ACTUALLY NEW HOW AND WHEN WE WOULDNT BE HERE TALKING ABOUT IT. THEN WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANY CANDY.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 am

@blexum send a friend request to justhopin on facebook. if you'd like to associate with people who are serious about this investment. come to this site when you need a good laugh. that is all.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Are there any candied widgets?

Hmmm ... now THERE'S an idea ... a little simple syrup, maybe a little fresh ginger or lemon rind .... yea baby this could fly! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

another possible reading of the budget 2805820865  another possible reading of the budget 2805820865  another possible reading of the budget 2805820865  another possible reading of the budget 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 pm

It is up to Dr Shabibi,

Who needs/wants the good folks sent to Baghdad to do what they are supposed to do, build a stable country, before he does.

But some oversite is/will be done by the IMF.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 pm

And the correct answer is...(drumroll)...1alaskan!
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Maybe the UN, and all the 3 letter agencies have control but they still want Iraq to go through the Democratic process of approving so they will know what to do next year. Kind of like a dry run in how to run your country!

Can I have some candy now?

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Madge wrote:Maybe the UN, and all the 3 letter agencies have control but they still want Iraq to go through the Democratic process of approving so they will know what to do next year. Kind of like a dry run in how to run your country!

Can I have some candy now?

I think the Iraq has done that, left it in Dr. Shabibi's hands, and he wants/needs a few things done before he RV's.

But when the good folks in Baghdad do them, the only question is at what rate, and I think the IMF, and no one else will have some input with that.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum