Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL

+6
Bruno
Dinarstars
landcareunlimited
doodoo
CaptnJerry
ADMIN
10 posters

Go down

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Empty Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

In simple terms for our New People, along with articles:

They need the budget, but also cant figure the budget without the HCL or a revalued rate.

They need to pass HCL, Hydrocarbon Law

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/283496/

They need a meeting to pass the HCL and read the budget a 3rd time (approving the budget)
http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(xcwhmpusksq01dipotyzynqb))/Default.aspx?page=article_page&c=slideshow&id=146413

They need a rate so they can figure the budget properly “BEFORE” they pass the budget
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.ina-iraq.com/news/political/5901.html%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1067%26bih%3D433%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/ektesad/8771.html

They need the rate to figure properly, who gets what according to HCL which is in the budget.

According to all the above... it looks like they will have a meeting on Tuesday the 17th (our Monday night) to pass the HCL and read the budget a 3rd time. IF they need the RV'd rate BEFORE passing... it looks like anytime between now and Tuesday... we should see this thing. (we have a banking holiday this weekend - so our banks dont open til Tuesday)

And this is according to articles

Last edited by Miskebam on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the last paragraph...)

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Empty Re: Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 pm

AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Empty Re: Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Miskebam wrote:In simple terms for our New People and Wingmen, along with articles:

They need the budget, but also cant figure the budget without the HCL or a revalued rate.

They need to pass HCL, Hydrocarbon Law

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/283496/

They need a meeting to pass the HCL and read the budget a 3rd time (approving the budget)
http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(xcwhmpusksq01dipotyzynqb))/Default.aspx?page=article_page&c=slideshow&id=146413

They need a rate so they can figure the budget properly “BEFORE” they pass the budget
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.ina-iraq.com/news/political/5901.html%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1067%26bih%3D433%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/ektesad/8771.html

They need the rate to figure properly, who gets what according to HCL which is in the budget.

Fixed it for you Miske...

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Thank you Miskebam! No grumbling about your INTEL! Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 3079029344 Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 1261280965

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 pm

HAHA Jerry... you crack me up Razz

@doodoo Ilikeyou TOO!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Mikebam-THANK YOU for the very useful information. It is not just for rookies...being a seasoned Dinarian who thinks he has a pretty good handle on things, I will admit there were a couple of "light bulb" moments while reviewing the information.

Your continued FACT-BASED efforts are very much appreciated by those of us that gain much more comfort from FACT than FICTION.

Most sincerely,

Tim
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Miskebam wrote:HAHA Jerry... you crack me up Razz

@doodoo Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 1261280965 TOO!

now I know I've been in this DinarCircus too long. I just read your last post, Miskebam, that contained a bold Guru like prediction from you (highly out of character). I went to quote and post, previewed, and the entire post except for the 2 quote responses (above) poof - just disappeared.

I think I had better lay off the catnip for a while.

Oh how stupid of me......You are the guru of all Gurus.....You control the entire site. lol!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Is called an out of forum experience... happens to me all the time lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Mikebam-THANK YOU for the very useful information. It is not just for rookies...being a seasoned Dinarian who thinks he has a pretty good handle on things, I will admit there were a couple of "light bulb" moments while reviewing the information.

Your continued FACT-BASED efforts are very much appreciated by those of us that gain much more comfort from FACT than FICTION.

Most sincerely,

Tim

Your welcome! Got to love those light bulbs... let me know if you run out.. I have extras! lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarstars Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Thanks Miske...GREAT job as always.

Visit www.DinarRecaps.com to signup for our FREE 3 times a day Recap Newsletter and Twitter tweets.
Dinarstars
Dinarstars

http://www.DinarRecaps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Miskebam wrote:HAHA Jerry... you crack me up Razz

@doodoo Ilikeyou TOO!

Miske, thank you soooooooo much for providing us such a great place to come share intel with each other and all you do here, but most importantly.... having a great sense of humor!
Ilikeyou

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

I think Iraq will take the 17th off for MLK observance.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839 Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839 Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Bump~0

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Is that a yellow M&M in that jar?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839 Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839 Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Miskebam" it looks like anytime between now and Tuesday... we should see this thing."

OMG!!! affraid , What have they done to you !!!! NO why?

Ok, your fine hanghead . A little rest perhaps ....and a few M & M's shall do the trick!....Guru contamination cured lmao lmao lmao lmao
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Miskebam wrote:Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL Bump~0

Wow ... pickled widgets! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 2805820865  Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 2805820865  Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 2805820865  Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:44 pm

silkysand wrote:Miskebam" it looks like anytime between now and Tuesday... we should see this thing."
OMG!!! affraid , What have they done to you !!!! Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839

OHNO, silkysand, you too may have fallen victim to an out of forum experience.

Very Scarey for me, how was it for you?

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 pm

If i were to make a wild guess I would have to say that in Iraq, and concerning the Dinar RV or RI the one thing they are waiting for is the agreement to, and signing of the HCL... this bill is how everyone gets paid. It defines who gets why and when.
The middle-eastern countries believe in Sharing the Wealth... that the Earth belongs to everyone in the nation... friends and enemies alike. that is one of the main reasons the HCL bill is so necessary.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 pm

HAHA this thead is GREAT.. yellow m&m's in jars....

out of forum experiences....

guru contamination!!!

I NEEDED IT!!! lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 pm

doodoo wrote:
silkysand wrote:Miskebam" it looks like anytime between now and Tuesday... we should see this thing."
OMG!!! affraid , What have they done to you !!!! Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL 437791839

OHNO, silkysand, you too may have fallen victim to an out of forum experience.

Very Scarey for me, how was it for you?

lolololol speechless duct tape
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm

I just received my autographed photo!

Easy to understand terms for our New Members - Budget and HCL MMs02

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Simple enough, Now if the good folks in Baghdad would just get to work

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum