Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Central Bank:

2 posters

Go down

Central Bank: Empty Central Bank:

Post by geezer Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Central Bank: The average per capita income of Iraq last year amounted to $ 5000 per year

On: Friday 1/13/2012 5:03

 Baghdad / follow-term
Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, that the average per capita income of Iraq in 2011 amounted to $ 5000 per year, while noting that the goal of development in Iraq, the growth rate in gross domestic product to 9.4 percent in 2014, confirmed that the workers staff in the Iraqi state does not infringe 20 percent.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "estimates vary on the average per capita GDP, which indicates the level of welfare and living in general," noting that "the prices of oil sale by Iraq, which has not less than $ 100 per barrel with the production, which amounted to the various aspects of the Iraqi economy, the average per capita income of Iraq amounted to $ 5000 a year. "
Saleh added that "the category of staff has reached the average income of each of them $ 10,000 a year, and therefore, the civil service has become popular," adding "The layer of staff has become a middle-class luxury in Iraqi society after it was of the poor before 2003."
Saleh pointed out that "the goal of development in Iraq, the growth rate in gross domestic product to 9.4 percent in the year 2014," pointing out that "the Iraq is able to reach 12 percent of growth in gross domestic product if it continues the development of oil and rising exports of Iraqi oil. "
The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank that "the future of development in Iraq is good after taking the latter on his shoulder add both barrels source of oil investment projects, "pointing at the same time that" there are millions of employees unemployed in Iraq and the workers of them do not infringe 20 percent only and thus there is a waste of human resources and energies. "
The Former Planning Minister Ali Ghalib Baban had demanded in 2009 the Iraqi government reduce the number of employees in the public for the advancement of the Iraqi economy, noting that the Iraqi state has paid a heavy price because of the adoption of its budget on crude oil.
depends Iraq, which has the fourth-largest oil reserves in the world at 95 percent its annual budget on exports of oil and currently produces approximately two million and 900 thousand barrels per day, while the issue up to 2.2 million barrels per day.
Iraq is seeking through the development of oil fields in the two rounds of licensing the first and second, to reach a production of at least 11 million barrels per day within the next six years, and 12 million barrels per day after the addition of the quantities of the other fields of national effort, and offered to the oil ministry three gas fields to foreign investment which fields Mansourieh Saybah and crutch, what would be the companies that will develop the oil fields are obliged to prevent burning of any quantity of gas associated with oil, as would be required to build facilities for the manufacture of associated gas, and deliver to Iraq without charge.
The survey data of social and economic status of families in Iraq in 2007 and prepared by the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, revealed that the rate of poverty in rural areas reached 39% while the rate reached in the urban areas to 16%, and the rate of underemployment in rural 43%, versus 21% in urban area
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank: Empty Re: Central Bank:

Post by geezer Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 pm

im sorry i posted that :(
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank: Empty Re: Central Bank:

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 pm

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/01/12/cbi-the-average-per-capita-income-in-iraq-last-year-amounted-to-5000-per-year/

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum