Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN

+21
cw169
alohagirl
Kevind53
Socalmikal
Labrann
Horizon
Blexum
raidernick
spirit144
mmaster
doodoo
IQD4US
dinarsaurus7
CaptnJerry
landcareunlimited
forextraderthomas
rick152
ant123
readysetrv
sandwedge
Rosy
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 Empty Re: STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN

Post by cw169 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Jest want to say may GOD Bless All his children in his Time, and GRANT US THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS WE CAN NOT CHANGE AND THE COURAGE TO BE STEDFAST IN , KNOWING THAT WE ARE HIS AND WE ! ARE BLESSED! IT IS COMMING......STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 949729897

cw169

Back to top Go down

STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 Empty Re: STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:Kevin, I can confirm neither were in Iraq! Saw this morning on Fox news, video of her from yesterday in some meeting in washington. Biden was actually campaigning in NH on Tuesday, in a White House meetings yesterday and going to be in Ohio today.

That proves they were not in Iraq yesterday, but it is still possible they could be there today. The last time Biden went over there, he had a press availability for some gig at the White House at something like 4 or 5PM. He did his thing, they went behind closed doors and he scooted out the back door. He also had stuff scheduled for the next day at the time ... They have done it before, and will do it again.

Not saying it is, but can't say it ain't, ... yet.

Kevin, with all due respect, you are reaching to try and justify what the gurus said about them being there. The gurus said they WERE there already, and then changed it to be just a short 2 hr meeting blah blah blah. Now we know based on their schedules and news reports that they were HERE. The gurus are not sayin they WILL be in iraq tomorrow, they are saying they were there already or that they are there today.

Now most likely, they all used the article that was a YEAR old as the basis that Hillary was there and ran with that. One guru could have said it and the others fell in line, which is normal.

We need to stop trying to justify the wrong info shared. If they do SIMPLE research they could have avoided all of this in the first place. After 8 years, its time they take responsibility for what they say vs the "i just share what I am told" excuse.

STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:Kevin, I can confirm neither were in Iraq! Saw this morning on Fox news, video of her from yesterday in some meeting in washington. Biden was actually campaigning in NH on Tuesday, in a White House meetings yesterday and going to be in Ohio today.

That proves they were not in Iraq yesterday, but it is still possible they could be there today. The last time Biden went over there, he had a press availability for some gig at the White House at something like 4 or 5PM. He did his thing, they went behind closed doors and he scooted out the back door. He also had stuff scheduled for the next day at the time ... They have done it before, and will do it again.

Here is a link to a video press conference TODAY at 10:30 am eastern with Hillary at the State Department.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/index.htm

She was in the US yesterday, the day before that and today. No smoke - no mirrors - just the plain facts.

SECRETARY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

9:15 a.m.
Secretary Clinton meets with the assistant secretaries of the regional bureaus, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

10:30 a.m.
Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Algerian Foreign Minister Mourad Medelci, at the Department of State.
(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY FOLLOWING BILATERAL MEETING AT APPROXIMATELY 11:05 a.m.)
Pre-set time for video cameras: 10:15 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.
Final access time for journalists and still photographers: 10:45 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.

12:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Under Secretary of Defense Michèle Flournoy, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

7:30 p.m.
Secretary Clinton delivers remarks at a celebration of the opening of the American Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York City.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 pm

therealbutterfly, there in "LIES" the problem. Yes, the "gurus" need to take RESPONSIBILITY. The problem, is that they have NO concept of that word, nor do the have any concept of the words, "HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND MORALS".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Blexum wrote:Don't go away mad wingmen and bulldog..........please, just go away into fantacy land.

"...Blexum wrote:
Really ought to change that name to Bull S***..."

Blexum...tone this down please,thank you.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 pm

I saw Okie's post, took a quote out of it. Can someone please tell me who the man and lady are that he is talking about, since it obviously isn't Clinton and Biden????????

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

A DIRECT REFLECTION ON OUR R/V AND THE ENTIRE WORLDS WAY OF DOING
BUSINESS. THIS RECENT VISIT TO IRAQ BY A LADY AND A GENTLEMAN WAS THE
SMOKING GUN THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. ANNOUNCEMENT SHOULD BE
FORTHCOMING FROM IRAQ

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:41 pm

These gurus think they are God and people of God .They more like humans that make mistake . All I know it is thrus and no RV . Now they are already talk en Sunday something big . Guess what next week will come and that something will turn into nothing ..

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:44 pm

I believe the RV will arrive,and all good things come to those who wait,so.....I wait Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 pm

1-12-2012 Guru Lojak I have spoken to many intel gatherers today and contacts that I have and I can tell you that Biden and Hillary were in Iraq yesterday.
They generally hide Bidens travels to Iraq for security reasons. Now
the reason it is important the he /and or Hillary were there is pretty
simple--we think to formalize the GOI and/or agreements with the US. They left late last night our time and arrived back in the US in time for Biden to be in Ohio. I think Kaperoni is a very knowlegable person with regards to news...the problem I have...is that he only reads the news...You cannot always believe what you read or even see in the news...It just the way it is.
This guy will not let it go ...Satan must got him you think ?

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 pm

readysetrv wrote:I saw Okie's post, took a quote out of it. Can someone please tell me who the man and lady are that he is talking about, since it obviously isn't Clinton and Biden????????

lol!
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Most crap from Guru
Jonnywg update Thur afternoon posted in 3S's forum by Dove 01/12/2012

1:48
PM [jonnywg] well my friends all confirmations from last night are
verified and the truth will show regarding who was in IRAQ soon enough.

I am concerned that the rv has not shown but am convinced it will.
The
latest is that there is some paperwork re the latest changes but it is
minor a new report from bis and ust should be available soon.

The plane is warmed up so getter done soon.

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

Kevin, with all due respect, you are reaching to try and justify what the gurus said about them being there. The gurus said they WERE there already, and then changed it to be just a short 2 hr meeting blah blah blah. Now we know based on their schedules and news reports that they were HERE. The gurus are not sayin they WILL be in iraq tomorrow, they are saying they were there already or that they are there today.

Now most likely, they all used the article that was a YEAR old as the basis that Hillary was there and ran with that. One guru could have said it and the others fell in line, which is normal.

We need to stop trying to justify the wrong info shared. If they do SIMPLE research they could have avoided all of this in the first place. After 8 years, its time they take responsibility for what they say vs the "i just share what I am told" excuse.

Agreed... it has been TOTALLY DEBUNKED that Hillary or Biden being out of country...

nuff said...

STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 1261280965 therealbutterfly...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:07 pm

The reports were wrong,

OK, lets move on, and when we do let's keep it nice

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 pm

cw169 wrote:Jest want to say may GOD Bless All his children in his Time, and GRANT US THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS WE CAN NOT CHANGE AND THE COURAGE TO BE STEDFAST IN , KNOWING THAT WE ARE HIS AND WE ! ARE BLESSED! IT IS COMMING......STUDLEY CHAT, FREEWAYBILL AND LOJAK CHAT, GENERAL64 POST, 12 JAN  - Page 2 949729897

Amen!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum