Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran?

+11
H2OMAN
Alchemist
therealbutterfly
openmind
Bcolorad
Azure
GoldPeg9
ptlgirl
dinarstar
doodoo
WendyWilliamsReports
15 posters

Go down

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? Empty So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran?

Post by WendyWilliamsReports Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Been watching the nightly news lately and it concerns me that we may be going to war with Iran...thoughts? confused
WendyWilliamsReports
WendyWilliamsReports

Back to top Go down

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? Empty Re: So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran?

Post by WendyWilliamsReports Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

and if we do will that delay the RV?
WendyWilliamsReports
WendyWilliamsReports

Back to top Go down

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? Empty Re: So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 pm

They have been playing tit for tat for quite sometime. The dare me if you can. The answer is most likely. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyWilliamsReports Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Most likely go to war or delay the RV ---or both?
WendyWilliamsReports
WendyWilliamsReports

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

They'll likely go to war right after the RV. Destroy their country and their money...then put out the new Rial for RV in 2028! Go Rial RV

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Irans money is already destroyed on the international markets, about as bad as VND and 2020 will most likely be the year of RV. Hum, that is in my life time, asumming I do not die from accident. AJ

doodoo wrote:They'll likely go to war right after the RV. Destroy their country and their money...then put out the new Rial for RV in 2028! Go Rial RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

They need the RV to go to war!

WendyWilliamsReports wrote:Most likely go to war or delay the RV ---or both?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 pm

I believe we hire insane people in our government!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Iran Rials = 1,000,000 Iranian Rials = 88.7726 US Dollars as of 1/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 pm

doodoo wrote:They'll likely go to war right after the RV. Destroy their country and their money...then put out the new Rial for RV in 2028! Go Rial RV

lol! Go Rial RV 2028... and doodoo for gooroo!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? Empty NO WE WON'T

Post by ptlgirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 pm

No we won't go to war with Iran for the Lord has given prophecy that HE will deal with Iran and Israels enemies but I wouldn't be surprised if Israel isn't used to take out. much of their nuke site....PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM and you will be blessed !!! Very Happy
ptlgirl
ptlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Absolutely NOT! No more war is allowed on this planet!

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Lindsey Williams says that is the plan to whip up Iran
so they do something stupid to give us an excuse to
take them out.
you know they dont have CB and it so irritates them
when they cant sell paper.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyWilliamsReports Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Scared that with Iran threatening to close that port that will hock a lot of countries off
WendyWilliamsReports
WendyWilliamsReports

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Electing Ron Paul is our best chance of not going in there
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:00 pm

dinarstar wrote:lol! Go Rial RV 2028... and doodoo for gooroo!
I don't know ds. I would have to be like AJ cause I quit hallucinating back in the early seventies...well except for a few flashbacks....

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyWilliamsReports Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Should I start stocking up on canned foods, water and start a garden? No seriously!!! scratch
WendyWilliamsReports
WendyWilliamsReports

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Nope, we will not be going to war with Iran anytime soon. Not a full flegded open war anyway.

It is in Israel's interest that Iran remain unstable and Islamist. A war would topple the fanatics and put in a republican form of government which would be moderate towards Israel. Israel can't afford Iran having a good rep in the west. Not gonna happen (for many other reasons as well)

THis is OOM2 stuff.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:45 pm

WendyWilliamsReports wrote:Should I start stocking up on canned foods, water and start a garden? No seriously!!! scratch

Go too OOM2, its full of info on all of that if you are interested. This also seems to be a topic for over there anyway, so I am sure you will get more answers there. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm so proud of the level headed folks! My promise: if the U.N., U.S. goes to wipe out that sovereign state, i will not seek profit and get sucked in to buying Rials!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Look guys and gals, some one has been messing with their computor systems, introducing viruses and shutting down the software necessary for the nuclear developement. Now we hear that terrorists are killing their nuclear scientists. Iran is broke.....the people on the street hate the current regiem.....The Iranian airforce is a joke. We don't need to do a thing....Isreal will take out any nuclear facilities that come close to acheving weaponization capabilities and we just shoved our largest aircraft carrier up their back door. We don't have to go to war. They WILL NOT close the shipping lanes with our Navy sitting on their heads. NO CONTEST. I'm more worried about worldwide economic meltdown than some piss-ant country like Iran. ....JMHO....

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? 927261665
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Heavily enforced santions on Iran to stop their oil production, thus multiplying the value of Iraqi oil. JMO

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? 437791839 So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? 437791839 So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant123 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm

I pray to Jesus that we do not go to war with Iran.

ant123

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm

well said H2OMAN.you gave a very good synopsis of the chess game so far.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 pm

H2OMAN wrote:Look guys and gals, some one has been messing with their computor systems, introducing viruses and shutting down the software necessary for the nuclear developement. Now we hear that terrorists are killing their nuclear scientists. Iran is broke.....the people on the street hate the current regiem.....The Iranian airforce is a joke. We don't need to do a thing....Isreal will take out any nuclear facilities that come close to acheving weaponization capabilities and we just shoved our largest aircraft carrier up their back door. We don't have to go to war. They WILL NOT close the shipping lanes with our Navy sitting on their heads. NO CONTEST. I'm more worried about worldwide economic meltdown than some piss-ant country like Iran. ....JMHO....

So Who Thinks We Will Go To War With Iran? 927261665

I couldn't agree more! Lets just hope that the powers that be don't make up our minds for us, that its in our best interest to liberate the citizens of Iran
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyWilliamsReports Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 pm

So should we say the majority of the post on here vote no we will not go to war with Iran correct?
WendyWilliamsReports
WendyWilliamsReports

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

WendyWilliamsReports wrote:So should we say the majority of the post on here vote no we will not go to war with Iran correct?

regardless if we do we shouldn't
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 pm

No, the majority don't want to, but know it's inevitable unless the guard changes - that's how i see it.

:(

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 91guns Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

We will sooner or later.
91guns
91guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Yes, and with that, i realize this is political and should not be here. Probably shouldn't have responded. With that, let me plug side 2¡ Come over...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum