Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
dinar rv thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

dinar rv thursday

+10
Skipper3
fridayh
fivedee
Alchemist
charity
DINARSMACK
Thewanderingjew
rick152
dinarling77
pettyjulie
14 posters

Go down

dinar rv thursday Empty dinar rv thursday

Post by pettyjulie Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 pm

the last that I gathered from Okie Oil Man it was a go for Thurs. I have been watching all day and I have seen different things take place like the dinar banker site being down. I understand the Okie Oil Man is very tired and I truely appreciate all the information he has given us. Especially for small people like me. But he has not said anything today about it and I am just kind of wondering if he thinks it is still on for Thurs. Does anyone know? Praying it does lol

pettyjulie

Back to top Go down

dinar rv thursday Empty Re: dinar rv thursday

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 pm

You can bet I won't be lining up at the bank this time. Not til I get some kind of absolute validation that it is truth.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Nothing said probably means not much changed...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:57 pm

dinarling77 wrote:You can bet I won't be lining up at the bank this time. Not til I get some kind of absolute validation that it is truth.

Why on earth not!?

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:You can bet I won't be lining up at the bank this time. Not til I get some kind of absolute validation that it is truth.

Why on earth not!?

Because "Thewanderingjew" we are all waiting for you and your intel and guiding words to tell us when the rv is going to happen..... only then we can put our faith in it and go to the bank to cash in !!! bigsmile
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Why do we have to be propped up every day by Okie. I'm sure if he hears something different he will let us know. Let's all be big boys and girls and realize that someone needs a break! Hello!!! Thursday is the day if not it will be another day.. Wanderingjew, keep your comments 2 yourself, you are getting tiring!!!

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 am

Why can't we all just get along? I enjoy the fantasy that it could happen tomorrow, but also temper that with the knowledge that anything could happen and we could likely be here, in the same position, next month.

On the bright side all of us are already multi-millionaires or thousandaires who have invested. Since wealth, according to one definition, is the value we create in our lives. So, hopefully we have our true wealth, that pearl of great price, and that gives us peace and hope in spite of adversity.

So good luck tomorrow you wealthy millionaires and thousandaires. May you live your dreams and be happy!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 am

Thewanderingjew wrote:

Why on earth not!?

Don't think you were around a couple of weeks ago when my adventure at the bank happened. Too long of a story and too painful to rehash. Check back thru old threads from 2 - 3 weeks ago if you want the gory details.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fivedee Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 am

If anything changes from earlier reports, Okie will tell us. In the meantime we wait, hope and pray. And sit on our hands. (Just kidding!) Blessings to you and to all on OOM. Ilikeyou

fivedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 am

dinarling77 wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:

Why on earth not!?

Don't think you were around a couple of weeks ago when my adventure at the bank happened. Too long of a story and too painful to rehash. Check back thru old threads from 2 - 3 weeks ago if you want the gory details.

I was around, I just can't recall the story. I do remember dear DarJon or whatever his name is who apparently got so upset after going to the bank that he wrecked his car. I also remember many of the 'regulars' on this site laughing at him and making jokes. At any rate, my comment "why on earth not" was sarcasm... which only compliments your original post to begin with.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 am

charity wrote:Why do we have to be propped up every day by Okie. I'm sure if he hears something different he will let us know. Let's all be big boys and girls and realize that someone needs a break! Hello!!! Thursday is the day if not it will be another day.. Wanderingjew, keep your comments 2 yourself, you are getting tiring!!!

Um, hello, no idea who you are. Not to mention I didn't say anything that should be "tiring" for you to read. If it was, I suggest not reading it!

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 am

DINARSMACK wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:

Why on earth not!?

Because "Thewanderingjew" we are all waiting for you and your intel and guiding words to tell us when the rv is going to happen..... only then we can put our faith in it and go to the bank to cash in !!! bigsmile

Dinarsmack, thats kind of you to give such high credit to my wise words, but I think you confused me with Okie... He's the only one who can correctly predict the RV! Looks like you'll be going to the bank tomorrow to cash in, right!?

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 am

I was around, I just can't recall the story. I do remember dear DarJon or whatever his name is who apparently got so upset after going to the bank that he wrecked his car. I also remember many of the 'regulars' on this site laughing at him and making jokes. At any rate, my comment "why on earth not" was sarcasm... which only compliments your original post to begin with.

That wasn't DarJon......it was me!
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:11 am

WanderingJew do you know who any of us are??? You sound as if you're on first a name bases with these other good-intentioned people...who I totally respect, by the way!!!! You're 'dry' humor sometimes is misleading.Now does that make you less cranky!!!!

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:
DINARSMACK wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:

Why on earth not!?

Dinarsmack, thats kind of you to give such high credit to my wise words, but I think you confused me with Okie... He's the only one who can correctly predict the RV! Looks like you'll be going to the bank tomorrow to cash in, right!?

To be very clear "Thewanderingjew" your words "high credit" and "my wise words" are the the exact opposite of what you bring to this forum.....I dont think I am alone in these feelings towards your constant whining and negativity and sarcasm....
When I bought the dinar it didnt come with a guarantee to rv at a certain rate and date.... Okie and the other intel sharing people are just sharing things that they hear...if they come true or not really isnt going to shatter my world...I just appreciate possibly getting a glimpse of what is going on behind the scenes with the power hungry greedy leaders of our country and the world.... apparently you were raised to get everything you wanted and if it didnt turn out that way you learned to complain and whine, because that is pretty much what you have done with the intel Okie shares with us.... why do you feel like it is your mission to be so negative....we are all in this together.....we all want the same result... if the intel Okie or the others share with us dont live uo to your untouchable standards then move on and find a forum that is filled with like minded negative people. If
'thewanderingjew" is a plant like mentioned before.....feel free to go "plant" yourself somewhere else...you wont be missed.... but if you choose to stay here, why not change and try to be positive and understand this is a fluid event and things will not always work out exactly as we hope...take the intel, whether it pans out or not,it will eventually RV and look at the whole picture and understand we are all in this together.....it will eventually RV.....have a great day !!
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:34 pm

charity wrote:WanderingJew do you know who any of us are??? You sound as if you're on first a name bases with these other good-intentioned people...who I totally respect, by the way!!!! You're 'dry' humor sometimes is misleading.Now does that make you less cranky!!!!

I wonder how many of us would be so negative if his/her id was "WanderingBapbtist"
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Ilikeyou [b][i] Good morning! I would take a day off or even a week off... if I had to answer as many dumb questions as you do... am glad that you are taking some time off.. how many times have the same questions been asked back to back an answered..... day after day.... personally I'd rather hear your voice, but this page is good too!
I for one will wait for thursday to be over and then check in this site again... on friday.... THANK YOU, FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND HARD WORK....FRIDAYH

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Ilikeyou [b][i] Good morning! I would take a day off or even a week off... if I had to answer as many dumb questions as you do... am glad that you are taking some time off.. how many times have the same questions been asked back to back an answered..... day after day.... personally I'd rather hear your voice, but this page is good too!
I for one will wait for thursday to be over and then check in this site again... on friday.... THANK YOU, FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND HARD WORK.... FRIDAYH

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Dinarsmack... I use sarcasm because it helps me cope with the disappointment, it's part of my personality, and lastly because it's so fun watching people like you getting bent over backwards about it. Why don't you ignore the sarcastic or "negative" posts? I'm serious, nobody makes you read them. (isn't that the same advice you'd offer to people who don like your posts?).

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:35 pm

dinarling77 wrote:
charity wrote:WanderingJew do you know who any of us are??? You sound as if you're on first a name bases with these other good-intentioned people...who I totally respect, by the way!!!! You're 'dry' humor sometimes is misleading.Now does that make you less cranky!!!!

I wonder how many of us would be so negative if his/her id was "WanderingBapbtist"

I'm not sure if you're being funny or what. So I'll just laugh and pretend it was a joke :-P
But come on, would you have nearly as much fun on here without a little dry humor?

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:36 pm

It's 2:35 CST Thursday and it has not happened yet; don't expect it today; when? who in the world knows? no one; hate the pumpers; if you don't have accurate info, keep quiet

Skipper3

Back to top Go down

Post by ubetcha Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Rolling Eyes Ok skipper what's your intel? Please feel free to also post the information you are using to support your intel...

Thanks

ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm

ubetcha, I don't have any intel; I am just as ready for the r/v as everyone else; I just get tired of having people post erronous info and it not coming to pass; after someone says it will revalue on a certain day and it doesn't, no one asks them why they were wrong and where they got their information; you know what I mean?

Skipper3

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:Dinarsmack... I use sarcasm because it helps me cope with the disappointment, it's part of my personality, and lastly because it's so fun watching people like you getting bent over backwards about it. Why don't you ignore the sarcastic or "negative" posts? I'm serious, nobody makes you read them. (isn't that the same advice you'd offer to people who don like your posts?).

Actually the wandering jew, if I was becoming "bent over backwards" at your posts I would use a much different choice of words towards you.. I think a lot of us do ignore most your posts but every now and then we do reply to your negativity and sarcasm..... you seem intelligent enough sometimes to understand that negativity and sarcasm dont make anything better for all of us so why not just keep that stuff to yourself while you learn to "cope" with things... lets all look forward to the RV together and try to be positive about it... hopefully you understand I am not attacking you as a person, just the negativity and sarcasm....
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdoggie Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I don't really care if this goes down or not because I told the person that got me in it 8 months ago that we would never be able to walk into a bank with one of those 25k notes and get 75k or 125k whatever if it does happen I'll buy some diapers I'll need them.

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Skipper3 wrote:ubetcha, I don't have any intel; I am just as ready for the r/v as everyone else; I just get tired of having people post erronous info and it not coming to pass; after someone says it will revalue on a certain day and it doesn't, no one asks them why they were wrong and where they got their information; you know what I mean?

Unfortunately guarantees come with refrigerators and dishwashers, not with "intel" and I would rather hear what the man has to say than to be left in the dark. He has top tier active contacts that everyone else would love to have.

You know we have made tremendous strides toward an R/V and it will happen sooner or later but it will happen.

When I bought my first million I only paid a little over six hundred dollars for it and people told me I was a fool for buying it in the first place. Those same people are now holding lot's of dinar and I have fun telling them that if they had purchased it when I did they could have gotten almost twice as much for the same money! Ha, serves 'em right.

We are all seasoned a little differently and we develop our own unique coping skills and sometimes we seem to rub other folks the wrong way so let's give each other the benefit of the doubt and try to understand that we ALL are in this together and it would be nice if we were just a little more tolerant of others with the possible exception of the occasional jack-a-ninny that find their way into the forum.

Just leave them to me and I will handle them like they deserve to be handled.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks, gmansaid; said well

Skipper3

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Agree.... thanks for the post Gmansaid
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 pm

DINARSMACK wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:Dinarsmack... I use sarcasm because it helps me cope with the disappointment, it's part of my personality, and lastly because it's so fun watching people like you getting bent over backwards about it. Why don't you ignore the sarcastic or "negative" posts? I'm serious, nobody makes you read them. (isn't that the same advice you'd offer to people who don like your posts?).

Actually the wandering jew, if I was becoming "bent over backwards" at your posts I would use a much different choice of words towards you.. I think a lot of us do ignore most your posts but every now and then we do reply to your negativity and sarcasm..... you seem intelligent enough sometimes to understand that negativity and sarcasm dont make anything better for all of us so why not just keep that stuff to yourself while you learn to "cope" with things... lets all look forward to the RV together and try to be positive about it... hopefully you understand I am not attacking you as a person, just the negativity and sarcasm....

Actually I like the sarcasm and and reserved hopefulness of TWJ. Information needs to be vetted on its own accuracy, and not given weight because of someone's status. TWJ has been more right about it not happening than the gurus repeatedly calling an RV 2 -3 times a week. If the intel is not reliable, it should not be shared. What purpose does toying with the emotions of people serve? TWJ offers realism to an endless precession of dates and rated that have not come to fruition. I guarantee that you will not see what you are hoping for this month, so don't be dissapointed when it doesnt happen, and if it does, I will also kiss everybody's feet in this forum!

We can share info from multiple sources, try to figure it out together, consider dates offered and try to figure out the story behind them, respect each other's view points and learn tolerance. A little dose of realism helps to balance the constant repetition of dissapointment related to 'intel' from multiple sources that more closely resembles CHATTER.

Further, IMHO, those offering what they find out from their sources, are only trying to help, though their may be some puffers. I am truly grateful for what Okie offers us and the posts from other forums. All reports with a date/rate must be taken with a grain of salt. It is fun to imagine and believe. However, promising less and delivering more always has a better outcome than constantly dissapointing folks, wouldn't you agree?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by inevergiveup Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Alchemist wrote:
DINARSMACK wrote:

Actually I like the sarcasm and and reserved hopefulness of TWJ. Information needs to be vetted on its own accuracy, and not given weight because of someone's status. TWJ has been more right about it not happening than the gurus repeatedly calling an RV 2 -3 times a week. If the intel is not reliable, it should not be shared. What purpose does toying with the emotions of people serve? TWJ offers realism to an endless precession of dates and rated that have not come to fruition. I guarantee that you will not see what you are hoping for this month, so don't be dissapointed when it doesnt happen, and if it does, I will also kiss everybody's feet in this forum!

We can share info from multiple sources, try to figure it out together, consider dates offered and try to figure out the story behind them, respect each other's view points and learn tolerance. A little dose of realism helps to balance the constant repetition of dissapointment related to 'intel' from multiple sources that more closely resembles CHATTER.

Further, IMHO, those offering what they find out from their sources, are only trying to help, though their may be some puffers. I am truly grateful for what Okie offers us and the posts from other forums. All reports with a date/rate must be taken with a grain of salt. It is fun to imagine and believe. However, promising less and delivering more always has a better outcome than constantly dissapointing folks, wouldn't you agree?

Well said Alchemist! I actually enjoy reading some of the sarcasm TWJ writes. It helps me cope from a lot of this let down. I agree.. we are all in this together!

inevergiveup

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Alchemist, you get it. You read, take with a grain of salt, laugh a little, and move along. Thank you. ... however, your views aren't popular, and you might get a whooping from the sensitive crowd. My condolences.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 am

Thewanderingjew wrote:Alchemist, you get it. You read, take with a grain of salt, laugh a little, and move along. Thank you. ... however, your views aren't popular, and you might get a whooping from the sensitive crowd. My condolences.

Lol, thanks. I mostly get ignored, never been one for a popularity contest. I only have the best of intentions, and have never responded out of anger or malice. I am as anxious as everyone else to see where this goes, I am invested too. Thank you for your condolences, I will limp my badly bruised ego to shelter...
crybaby

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum