Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq

4 posters

Go down

We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq Empty We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq

Post by geezer Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 pm

New York: network Akhbaralarac - Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Kin-moon expressed deep concern of the United Nations of the political developments taking place in Iraq. The secretary general of the International Organization in a dialogue conducted with the media Zia Kawaz editor Akhbaralarac network that participates in the work of the Research Centre of the United Nations held there that we feel deeply concerned about the rapid development of events in Iraq
On the back of the differences between the parties and political parties, stressing that he believed the politicized judiciary in Iraq, referring to accusations made by Nuri al-Maliki, Iraqi Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, and calling for the preservation of the independence of the judiciary in order to work within the institutional state correctly. And expressed readiness for the UN and through its representative in Iraq to show various aspects of assistance to overcome difficulties faced by political stability and order to preserve Iraq's unity and freedom and the rights of the Iraqi people. It is noted that Mr. Zia Kawaz, is now in New York City to participate in the meetings of the Research Centre of the International Organization for consideration of human rights and poverty in the world has delivered a speech in which he explained what happened and is happening in Iraq during the occupation and beyond in the areas of human rights and social and environmental phenomena that referred to the country and raised seriously reflected on the overall situation has become even Iraq to the brink and scatter.
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq Empty Re: We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:56 pm

this is nothing new they have been aware for sometime what has been going on anyway the gurus say tonight or tommorow so do not worry
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq Empty Re: We Are Concerned About What Is Happening In Iraq

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks for this geezer these are big concerns for Iraq (some STILL concerns for Iraq for a very long time) Personally I don't believe these affect what a RV may be but could (doubt it) But definately affect the way the U N and the rest of the developed world may see them.Also could affect SOME of the current sanctions or future ones..rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 pm

UN-if you really want to help, release Iraq from Chapter VII like Maliki is begging you to do...

Looks like Maliki's resolving one issue after another (this helps us) is causing them some heartburn. Perhaps an RV can soothe the savage beast...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum