Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+4
Peace2all
CharlieBoy
DLWard
dinardiva
8 posters

Go down

emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

07/27/2011 thanks for the email DJ

[Wisdom] Yes THE RV for the basket of Countries Has started as of Yesterday and they are slowly being adjusted world wide. This is the start of what "O" has been holding up till now. These other countries have no "quarter" with the US as does Iraq, so ours will be one of the last in the lineup. But they Seem to have opened the door for this to hit.... Tomorrow's Looking Real good for us, and this is part of what I was checking this morning. Still haven't seen anything saying Dinar as of yet, but HEY its a great Sign!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Can anyone share which Currencies allegedly have gone ahead"?

Post by DLWard Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Tomorrow shouldn't UN Operational Rates be posted, showing some early goers?

DLWard

Back to top Go down

emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by CharlieBoy Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Is there links to support this claim that other countries have open up etc...and started their perspective RV process......Still hard to fathom 1 person such as President Obama or any other person Maliki in Iraq holding up the RV.....With all respect given to your Opinion and statement

CharlieBoy

Back to top Go down

emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty link to UN Rates

Post by Peace2all Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 pm

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

Peace2all

Back to top Go down

emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: emailed to me wisdom saying the RV for he basket of countries has started as of yesterday (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dafit Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:05 pm

if you go the the UN operational rates and you will see Iraq mentioned, but if you click on rate change since 1st of july you will see the change will go effective on the 1st of august, but Iraq is not in that list. i have absolutely no idea what that means, even don't know if it is worth mentioning.

dave

dafit

Back to top Go down

Post by evenstar Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Update 7-28=11

(Wisdom)Confirmation has been obtained by my contact that Honduras and Costa Rica did revalue their countries' currencies on Tuesday. Last night it was reported that 6 - 8 countries revalued their currencies yesterday. The roll-out of this basket of currencies should be completed within 24-48 hours, it has been reported. Understand that somewhere around 168 currencies are revaluing; some will go up and some will go down. Most of them will be such a slight change that it will hardly be noticed. It was said that the VND (Vietnamese Dong), which is the other currency of interest that should experience a very large rise - even to a nickel - is just standing by and can go at anytime it wants. Projection of that rate is 20-30 cents. I am sure its revalue will not come at a time that would allow for double-dipping into the IQD. There is also the report that CBI is notifying dealers and banks of the pending revalue of the IQD.

It looks as though the USD will devalue somewhat, but these up and down movements in the dollar have been going on all along and sometimes by a few cents at a time. Just keep in mind that with the dollar going down in value, the higher the rate will be for the IQD. Understand now how the US can hold up the main revalue of currencies like the IQD? With the debate over the budget and credit rating and "possible default" (not!), a rate for the dollar has to be known to solidify the rate of the IQD. It has been said again today that "the deal on the hill" has been settled for days now and what we are seeing on TV is high drama and theatre. It was reported that "O" told the banking systems yesterday that we will not default and I am sure the systems that need to know are also aware of the deal that has been worked out in Washington, and we could see this "unveiling" of the main currencies at most any time now.

evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BadTink Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:01 pm

evenstar wrote:Update 7-28=11

(Wisdom)Confirmation has been obtained by my contact that Honduras and Costa Rica did revalue their countries' currencies on Tuesday. Last night it was reported that 6 - 8 countries revalued their currencies yesterday. The roll-out of this basket of currencies should be completed within 24-48 hours, it has been reported. Understand that somewhere around 168 currencies are revaluing; some will go up and some will go down. Most of them will be such a slight change that it will hardly be noticed. It was said that the VND (Vietnamese Dong), which is the other currency of interest that should experience a very large rise - even to a nickel - is just standing by and can go at anytime it wants. Projection of that rate is 20-30 cents. I am sure its revalue will not come at a time that would allow for double-dipping into the IQD. There is also the report that CBI is notifying dealers and banks of the pending revalue of the IQD.

It looks as though the USD will devalue somewhat, but these up and down movements in the dollar have been going on all along and sometimes by a few cents at a time. Just keep in mind that with the dollar going down in value, the higher the rate will be for the IQD. Understand now how the US can hold up the main revalue of currencies like the IQD? With the debate over the budget and credit rating and "possible default" (not!), a rate for the dollar has to be known to solidify the rate of the IQD. It has been said again today that "the deal on the hill" has been settled for days now and what we are seeing on TV is high drama and theatre. It was reported that "O" told the banking systems yesterday that we will not default and I am sure the systems that need to know are also aware of the deal that has been worked out in Washington, and we could see this "unveiling" of the main currencies at most any time now.

VND was on the list. It went the wrong way.

BadTink

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid1 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Your contact is wrong. We had a guy on chat right here on OOM that lives in costa rica and was chatting with us. He said all exchange rates are the same today as they ever were. NO RV in Costa Rica

wizkid1

Back to top Go down

Post by BadTink Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 pm

wizkid1 wrote:Your contact is wrong. We had a guy on chat right here on OOM that lives in costa rica and was chatting with us. He said all exchange rates are the same today as they ever were. NO RV in Costa Rica

ummm.. my contact is the actual public UN operational rates. The VND went down and will be effective 8/1:
Historic Rates
VND (Viet Nam Dong)

Operational Rate Effective Date
20,563.0 01 Aug 2011
20,550.0 30 Jun 2011
20,555.0 01 Jun 2011
20,638.0 01 May 2011
20,870.0 01 Mar 2011
19,500.0 31 Dec 2010
19,490.0 01 Nov 2010
19,460.0 01 Oct 2010
19,450.0 01 Sep 2010