Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW!

+7
Dinar4silver
therealbutterfly
Jayzze
H2OMAN
Kevind53
ADMIN
geezer
11 posters

Go down

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! Empty GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW!

Post by geezer Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

Catch up on some of~ nk posts from Saturday -- Very Long Read - Enjoy

*5:15 PM [jonnywg] You will always see the USD rate but it will be converted from GBP.
[Note, the USD rate you'll see has already been converted using the original CBI rate times the GBP as the multipler]

5:17 PM [jonnywg] IT COULD TAKE LONGER BECAUSE OF 155 COUNTRIES

5:21 PM [lgtennis] banks on monday!!!! May may not show until sunday night monday
5:20 PM [lgtennis] yes rate will be 8 to 11 gbp
5:20 PM [lgtennis] dong 26 cents
5:21 PM [lgtennis] everythign about to blow
5:21 PM [lgtennis] banks on monday!!!! May may not show until sunday night monday

5:24 PM [jonnywg] NOTE THAT JUST BEFORE YESTERDAYS UPLOADING THE RATES WERE CHANGED. AND WHILE WE ALL WISH FOR THE $18 TO THE gbp IT WILL NOT BE A FAIRYTALE COME TRUE. I FULLY EXPECT MORE THAN $4 USD IQD and more than 18 cents dong........... but not much.......... accept these rates and be pleasantly surprised........
... Sleep
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! Empty Re: GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW!

Post by geezer Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 am

HOW DID HE GO FROM BEING A BANK TELLER TO THE ALMIGHTY GURU THAT HE HAS BECOME ???
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

ALL HEAR SAY INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RUMOR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE... NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT... AND BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE READ THE RULES TO THE LEFT OF THE PAGE.... THANK YOU!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am

Miskebam wrote:ALL HEAR SAY INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RUMOR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE... NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT... AND BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE READ THE RULES TO THE LEFT OF THE PAGE.... THANK YOU!
I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO YOU .BUT DID I BREAK ONE OF THEM?
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 pm

I believe Miske was referring to the fact that his being a bank teller is hearsay and unverified, and should not be repeated here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865  GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865  GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865  GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Does any one know what or where lgtennis gets her intel, and what actually makes her someone to be believed and listened to? I like what she is saying but I'm curiouse about her "credentials"..........Anyone..??scratch
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

remember money talks and bs walks he has guru rating of 100 percent wrong shall i need to say more
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 pm

H2OMAN wrote:Does any one know what or where lgtennis gets her intel, and what actually makes her someone to be believed and listened to? I like what she is saying but I'm curiouse about her "credentials"..........Anyone..??scratch

She has none, I know her personally. Sorry....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:16 pm

geezer

I hate to ask you this but every time I read one of your posts, I ask myself this question. Has Geezer ever considered that maybe, just maybe, OOM is not a good fit for you?

I know you do your best to keep from being booted but you seem to really, really have to work at it. Is all the effort worth it?

Unfortunately many of us have been following the Dinar for years and some cases almost a decade. Do you really think anyone who has put extensive amount of time into this investment is going to suddenly say:

"Hey, that Geezer sure is a smart one, maybe I should be a pessimist!"

As I'm sure you've noticed, your opinions are not widely popular on OOM.

The fact of the matter is that if I was to poll fifty people on which Guru's intel do they respect the most, I would get fifty different answers.

The best part of this investment is that we are all free to make our own conclusions. I have Guru's whose postings, I never miss while I have friends who feel just the opposite about the various Guru's.

If you don't like a specific Guru or all the Guru's, why try to change anyones mind?

Let's be honest, I call you by your Monicker (Geezer), I don't know if you are a man or women. I don't know your age, education level or religious affiliation. I don't even know what country you live in.

No disrespect intended (you like that phrase) but why should I or anyone else care if you like or dislike a Guru or that you believe there intel is awful? I don't even know your name.

Couple the fact that I know nothing about you with the fact that you are very new to this site and probably to this investment, why should I regard your opinion as having merit?

This may sound awful to say but you don't automatically earn credibility. Most of us don't care what most people write. We tend to look for postings and information form people who's opinions we value. This investment is not a game, the more you learn, the more you read and the better the group you surround yourself with, the better you will do with this investment.

I normally skim by your posting because in my eyes, you have not earned credibility and therefore in my own view, I do not value your opinions because they can't help me with this investment.

Have you thought about leaving OOM and going to Dinarvets? I think you and Adam Montana would be a good fit. I really think you could gain credibility very quickly over there. Most peope over them start to BEECH the minute they arrive.

Just a thought and as I said, no disrespect intended!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Dinar4silver,

I mean no disrespect but who are you to tell anyone to leave any site? If you dont like what they say, then ignore them like you do everyone else you put on your foe list. Which, I might be on so you might not even read this. LOL!!! You go on a diatribe about how geezers opinions dont matter to you and he/she has no credibility with you blah blah blah. You sure are condescending and rude in the nicest way I have ever seen. You have a knack for that.

I see no bashing on geezers post so they have broken no rules. They deserve to be here just like everyone else.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Everyone deserves their opinion, even if we do or not agree with them. You told geezer not to read the ones he does not like. Well, maybe you should not read geezers's posts. Unless he used fowl language or broke a huge rule, his opinions are his own, does not mean anyone has to agree with them. Listen to political debates. Some people agree with some of them, other people do not. We have a right to express the way we feel and sometimes a person just needs to vent, good for the soul.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

another point is you said you do not know who Geezer really is. We do not really know who the moderators are nor do we know who the gurus are. Nobody really knows anyone in here unless you happen to have friends here.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Dinar4silver,

I mean no disrespect but who are you to tell anyone to leave any site? If you dont like what they say, then ignore them like you do everyone else you put on your foe list. Which, I might be on so you might not even read this. LOL!!! You go on a diatribe about how geezers opinions dont matter to you and he/she has no credibility with you blah blah blah. You sure are condescending and rude in the nicest way I have ever seen. You have a knack for that.

I see no bashing on geezers post so they have broken no rules. They deserve to be here just like everyone else.

WOW...very good, I mean real good !!!!

Ilikeyou

Thank God for His Grace, instead of His Justice !!!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks Therealbutterfly. Lgtennis is always saying she has heard this or that from her sources........maybe she is listening to the voices in her head......I sure hope those voices are correct....LOL
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:geezer

I hate to ask you this but every time I read one of your posts, I ask myself this question. Has Geezer ever considered that maybe, just maybe, OOM is not a good fit for you?

I know you do your best to keep from being booted but you seem to really, really have to work at it. Is all the effort worth it?

Unfortunately many of us have been following the Dinar for years and some cases almost a decade. Do you really think anyone who has put extensive amount of time into this investment is going to suddenly say:

"Hey, that Geezer sure is a smart one, maybe I should be a pessimist!"

As I'm sure you've noticed, your opinions are not widely popular on OOM.

The fact of the matter is that if I was to poll fifty people on which Guru's intel do they respect the most, I would get fifty different answers.

The best part of this investment is that we are all free to make our own conclusions. I have Guru's whose postings, I never miss while I have friends who feel just the opposite about the various Guru's.

If you don't like a specific Guru or all the Guru's, why try to change anyones mind?

Let's be honest, I call you by your Monicker (Geezer), I don't know if you are a man or women. I don't know your age, education level or religious affiliation. I don't even know what country you live in.

No disrespect intended (you like that phrase) but why should I or anyone else care if you like or dislike a Guru or that you believe there intel is awful? I don't even know your name.

Couple the fact that I know nothing about you with the fact that you are very new to this site and probably to this investment, why should I regard your opinion as having merit?

This may sound awful to say but you don't automatically earn credibility. Most of us don't care what most people write. We tend to look for postings and information form people who's opinions we value. This investment is not a game, the more you learn, the more you read and the better the group you surround yourself with, the better you will do with this investment.

I normally skim by your posting because in my eyes, you have not earned credibility and therefore in my own view, I do not value your opinions because they can't help me with this investment.

Have you thought about leaving OOM and going to Dinarvets? I think you and Adam Montana would be a good fit. I really think you could gain credibility very quickly over there. Most peope over them start to BEECH the minute they arrive.

Just a thought and as I said, no disrespect intended!
did any one pull your chain? and you said it best... we are all free to make our own conclusions.
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Wow realbutterfly,

We disagree on another thing!.

If my calcuations are correct, that make it 1073 points we differ on.

You are always my compass. If you disagree on something, I know I'm right on!

It is very, very simple. In theory, each of us is responsible for their own decisions but

as we know, it has become the American Way to blame someone else.

Economic collapse- Wall Street

New Orleans- Fema, Army Core of engineers etc etc.

Bernie Madoff- Hello my name if Bernie Madoff and please let me invest your money and I can get you 25% Return on investment. Why didn't everyone invest with Bernie Madoff? Because if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The long and short of it is that everyday we all read the "Geezers" who blame one Guru or another for the intel they share. The Guru's are not accountable for your actions, you are.

I know it's the American Way to blame someone else but YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE INTEL FROM ONE GURU'S, STOP WHINING ABOUT IT AND FIND A GURU WHOSE INFORMATION YOU DO LIKE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE INTEL, WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY WHINING TO EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN.

YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND DECISIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. STOP BLAMING EACH AND EVERY GURU BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE RESULTS.

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Geezer,

In Geezer language, what exactly does:

"did any one pull your chain?" actually mean?

Let me guess, it's a method of saying "I don't want to be accountable for my own decisions and I want to blame someone else?

Dinarvets is still a good suggestion, you will like the Guru's much more than here.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Dinar4silver,

Don't leave out the Dinar Daddy site....could be a match made in heaven ...LOL
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Geezer,

In Geezer language, what exactly does:

"did any one pull your chain?" actually mean?

Let me guess, it's a method of saying "I don't want to be accountable for my own decisions and I want to blame someone else?

Dinarvets is still a good suggestion, you will like the Guru's much more than here.
im sorry you must have some burrs in your hair .have you been checked for ticks lately j/k please go back and reread what i posted it really wasnt that bad . but if it makes you feel better ill stop being a grumpy old man jeeesh cant even have any fun before you croke..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Wow realbutterfly,

We disagree on another thing!.

If my calcuations are correct, that make it 1073 points we differ on.

You are always my compass. If you disagree on something, I know I'm right on!

It is very, very simple. In theory, each of us is responsible for their own decisions but

as we know, it has become the American Way to blame someone else.

Economic collapse- Wall Street

New Orleans- Fema, Army Core of engineers etc etc.

Bernie Madoff- Hello my name if Bernie Madoff and please let me invest your money and I can get you 25% Return on investment. Why didn't everyone invest with Bernie Madoff? Because if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The long and short of it is that everyday we all read the "Geezers" who blame one Guru or another for the intel they share. The Guru's are not accountable for your actions, you are.

I know it's the American Way to blame someone else but YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE INTEL FROM ONE GURU'S, STOP WHINING ABOUT IT AND FIND A GURU WHOSE INFORMATION YOU DO LIKE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE INTEL, WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY WHINING TO EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN.

YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND DECISIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. STOP BLAMING EACH AND EVERY GURU BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE RESULTS.

You disagree with me that he has the right to be here? Or you disagree that you have the right to ignore him? Or do you just want to disagree with me in general no matter what I say?

I saw no blaming of the gurus by geezer in this post. I saw no whining either. The only one complaining in this thread seems to be you. I am not totally sure tho because your posts are so long winded I just look at the first part and skim past most of it. Seems you like to talk alot and try to sound like you are more important than others with your comments. That YOUR way should be the way of the forum and thats it. As long as geezer doesnt break any rules, he can stay as long as HE chooses. Same as you. Now you claim he skirts around the rules and comes close to crossing the line, I could say the same for your posts. You make remarks about people in a slick way that comes across as kind yet demeaning. A bit passive aggressive in fact. But kudos cuz thats takes some serious skill to pull off.

Personally I have nothing against you and never have. In fact, I have agreed with many of your posts. Surprised? Wink I am just one of those that sticks up for whoever is right, no matter if I like the person or not. Just my nature.

As I always say, I am responsible for what I say. However, I am NOT responsible for how you interpret it.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Geezer,

You slammed the Guru's for fun?

You certainly are a grumpy old man. Then again, before we blame everything on age, a question, were you a grumpy young man, years ago?

I have to ask:

You asked "did anyone pull your chain?"

Stated "You must have some burrs in your hair"

Asked: "Have you been checked for ticks lately"

Where on God's green Earth, did you come from?

You do know that you are accountable for your own decisions and what the Guru's state is irrelevant. You are responsible for your own investments.

ACCOUNTABILITY- Not a 21st century concept.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

H2OMAN wrote:Thanks Therealbutterfly. Lgtennis is always saying she has heard this or that from her sources........maybe she is listening to the voices in her head......I sure hope those voices are correct....LOL

Its a shame tho cuz she is really a sweet girl. Just tends to believe anything and everyone it seems. She has a good heart and means well tho. I would LOVE for her to be right tho lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

H2OMAN wrote:Does any one know what or where lgtennis gets her intel, and what actually makes her someone to be believed and listened to? I like what she is saying but I'm curiouse about her "credentials"..........Anyone..??scratch

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! Magic_8_Ball_Dic_4e88b1bf78e51
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh so sad.... seems dinar4silver now is ignoring me. Guess someone doesnt like what he says thrown back in his face. Good for the goose is good for the gander...... Wink

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Guys, lets lay off the personal stuff. Which guru's we like and which we don't like is our own business. So let's not beat up on each other and focus on what matters.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865  GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865  GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865  GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Darn it Kevin!

Don't you hate being right almost all the time?

I have one in mind that you missed but your still hitting 99% of the calls.

You know it only take 330 % to be a sure bet into the baseball hall of fame.

Now if you don't blow it before the RV, things are looking good for you!

Have a good night. I'm moving on to another thread, there is a venomous air to this thread!

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 pm

I agree Kevin! Smile

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 am

GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW! Unusua10
Man Silver! Great way to win friends and influence people. What Geezer meant by "who pulled your chain" is if he wanted your opinion he'd give it to ya. I'm shocked that they haven't made you a moderator here yet! What charm school did you say you attended?? By the way, Since you so tactfully pointed out how new I am here on the other thread, how exactly do you become an "elite member"? Just run your trap more than anyone else?
TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 am

TrueTexan you went over the line there with that last post. It was unnecessary and uncalled for.

OK time for this thread to close.

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:44 am

Good Job Kevin53

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum