Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills

3 posters

Go down

According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills Empty According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills

Post by ymoilman Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:54 am

Dear Yxxxxxx,
Saturday, January 7, 2012

According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills… enough to fill 1,750 dump trucks each year. And it appears they’re not replacing all of those destroyed bills either.

In 20 years of following the markets, I’ve never seen anything so unusual…
Why on earth would they destroy so much cash? And what does it mean for the financial system?

That’s why we’ve prepared this brief video.
I urge you to watch it here: http://www.sovereignsociety.com/pages/svs/digital_currency_video2.php?pub=DIGICURR&code=ESVSN106&o=578939&s=583098&u=52379179&l=361513&r=Milo – before it’s too late.
In Wealth & Prosperity,
Erika Nolan

Publisher, The Sovereign Investor
January 2012
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills Empty Re: According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills

Post by Azure Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 am

that was good very interesting
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills Empty Re: According to The New York Times, the U.S. government is “shredding and burying” billions of dollars in landfills

Post by ntvtexan Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:27 am

This is old news...the Big 'O' has had the printing presses running MORE than enough to make up for this since he's been in office.

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum