Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are?

+19
geezer
Jayzze
spirit144
elvishd1
war eagle
ADMIN
1alaskan
prosetian
metallicarox55
hanwoz
CaptnJerry
sandwedge
bkhonz
therealbutterfly
Catherine
billybuilder
pontymania
Bruno
KAI
23 posters

Go down

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? Empty Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are?

Post by KAI Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 pm

SO Jonny,

You promised an RV or Update by Noon. By Noon no longer applies.
Do you have any fact based "intel?" Embarassed

Tell us a story Jonny. 🇳🇴

Last edited by KAI on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? Empty Re: Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are?

Post by Bruno Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Which NOON in which part of the world was he referring to? And WHY in the world would it matter to any other country including Iraq for them to RV based on the time zones of the USA?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 437791839 Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 437791839 Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? Empty Re: Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are?

Post by pontymania Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 pm

yup more broken pomises..whaaaaaaaa..whaaaaaa. lol!

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by billybuilder Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 pm

u no what is funny johnny can come out with intel and everyone starts bashing him, but another guru can come on hours or days later with the same intel and nobody says anythig about them except to thank them and praise them just saying

billybuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 pm

billybuilder wrote:u no what is funny johnny can come out with intel and everyone starts bashing him, but another guru can come on hours or days later with the same intel and nobody says anythig about them except to thank them and praise them just saying

Very true billybuilder...but I doubt you will find jonny over here (thus easier to bash)~he is too busy with his squirrelies! lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? Smiley-happy093Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 7_11_117Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 pm

billybuilder wrote:u no what is funny johnny can come out with intel and everyone starts bashing him, but another guru can come on hours or days later with the same intel and nobody says anythig about them except to thank them and praise them just saying

Not true with many of us here. Tho there are some that will praise instead of question. And yell at those who do question and call us bashers.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bkhonz Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Actually, you need to get your facts straight before bashing Jonny. He DID reply at 12:04 Central. But, you really aren't interested in hearing that, are you?

bkhonz

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 pm

bkhonz wrote:Actually, you need to get your facts straight before bashing Jonny. He DID reply at 12:04 Central. But, you really aren't interested in hearing that, are you?

Nice first post.. We do have our facts straight and the facts are Jonny has been stringing the daily along for 4-months now. The guys a broken record.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:59 pm

bkhonz:

Link please? Haven't seen the 12:04 PM CT post....
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:59 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

His latest Not true with many of us here. Tho there are some that will praise instead of question. And yell at those who do question and call us bashers.....

I completely agree TRB! If speculative or just flat out wrong "intel" is given, it will be questioned, regardless of the provider. Jonny's message is always so far fetched that it makes him an easy target for everyone.

His latest [jonnywg] HI ALL AS PROMISED I AM BACK................... THE UST CLAIMS THAT THE UPLOADING IS STILL IN PRIGRESS AND WHEN FINISHED WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOAD THE rv WORLDWIDE....................... THIS SB THE END AND I AWAIT THE CALL..............

12:24 PM [jonnywg] I AM AWAITING THE CALL FROM THE SYSTEM TO PASS ON TO YOU

How many months have they been uploading? I swear earlier this week he stated that all was done and he didn't know why it hadn't happend yet! I hope he doesn't start WW3 when the computer calls and wants to play a game!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Jonny: How does the system call you?
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Its the digestive system. Hope there is plenty of Charmin. lol!

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm

I have to agree with bkhonz....everyone is quick to bash jonnywg...but when the other mods do the same thing they are praised for all they do ...even when they are wrong! No one's source is giving out anything that has actually happened.
Although today seems to be the day that they are all in agreement that everything is good to go....lol how many times have we heard that! Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 203646764
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by metallicarox55 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t15722-jonny-jonny-jonny#101250

metallicarox55

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Well, I for one am good to go today! How about you?

RRRRVVVVVV don't listen to us; come to us!

happydance happydance happydance
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Whether it is jonny or anyone of the other gurus, intel experts,or those who have "friends"and "contacts" in various agencies and locations around the world, they ALL have one thing in common. Not a single one has EVER been right.

An RV "any minute" has been predicted on the various Dinar forums for a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time, even after numerous "intel providers" have assured us that "everything is done" and RV will be "tommorrow", it never happens.

From this we can conclude that these people are either, liars, fools, being decieved by their sources/their sources are being decieved. OR, not one is connected to anyone high enough to actually know when it will happen and at what rate. This is an event that will cause the movement of billions, if not trillions, of dollars and to think that the details and timetable will be discussed or revealed outside of the highest offices is just plain silly.

I would also say that those who are selling Dinar do NOT believe it will RV any time soon. Think about it, if you had lets say 500 million IQD that was about to become worth maybe $3 - $4 US dollars each, would you be out there advertising it for sale at $1100 for a million IQD?

Nevertheless, I do hope it happens soon (I have had mine for 7 years) I have friends who really need some financial help and some non-profit projects that won't happen without it. And for me, I need a new car.

I have no animosity toward those whose prediction of "tommorrow" doesn't happen, I am sure they are as disappoined as any of us.

Here's hoping.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Folks,

If someone tells you a rate and date, unless his name is Dr. Shabibi, don't bet the farm on it.

Easy to move on and less stress.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

PERFECT ALASKAN!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

It's an absolute FACT---it will RV tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unfortunately,tomorrow never comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm

At least we are not being told that Iraq had an in country RV or that people have already cashed out...yet today .
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 pm

If my computer ever calls me, it's burn baby burn.lol! CJ, that's scary WW3. Something to think about.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm

jonhy just emailed me it is cancelled till next tues to thur donnot worry its done everything done the rate will knock your socks off cannot repeat 3 letter agency
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

i saw the new rate jonny showed me it was 00.0000 :geek: and they LOCKED it in with him in there too.. lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 949729897
war eagle wrote:It's an absolute FACT---it will RV tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unfortunately,tomorrow never comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M ALSO WAITING FOR TOMORROW
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 pm

geezer wrote:i saw the new rate jonny showed me it was 00.0000 :geek: and they LOCKED it in with him in there too.. lol!

Well, I for one hope Jonny cashes in at that rate, so he gets his due for jerking the good folks on these forums around for the past 4-months. I believe the saying is "you get what you sew".. Cash in Jonny Boy while the rate is unbelievably high..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chang16 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey alaskan, its your tools(okie,jhonny,bear) here that keep putting out dates. How blind are you people on this site? They know NOTHING!!!! They are bunch of middle aged hicks sitting on their couches with nothing better to do than fashion lie after lie.

Chang16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 pm

johnny is not part of this site CHANG16...if you want to question HIM go to his place

Last edited by ponee on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:16 pm

lol! Jonnywg: It's Noon CT Do you know where your facts are? 3134741375
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 pm

pontymania wrote:Its the digestive system. Hope there is plenty of Charmin. lol!
Now that it TOO FUNNY. lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum