Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BWM 1-6-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BWM 1-6-12

5 posters

Go down

BWM 1-6-12 Empty BWM 1-6-12

Post by czinser Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Blessings Guys, CZ Smile bounce

BWM in Q and A at 3S's chat posted in the forum by .Katt 01/06/2012 dinarrecaps

_[BWM] OK... TO COVER HOW WE'LL DO THIS IN THIS ROOM.. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TAKE UP MORE TIME THAN NECESSARY WE'LL LIMIT THIS TO NO MORE THAN AN HOUR OR LESS AND I WILL GO THRU THE QUESTIONS TO DELETE REPETITIVE QUERIES...

PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU TYPE WILL COME TO ME DIRECTLY SO PLEASE KEEP IT TO COMMENTS TO ME OR QUESTIONS TO THE ROOM...

[Bigdog55] BWM do you believe that we will see this RV today
[BWM] well that's right to the point

[BWM] I have perpetually stated that I don't try to pin the RV to a specific time or date but have always tried to operate in windows.. the time has been, happened, come, done and "felt" like it was the time... but alas, every time we seem to have a delay or problem that has come to prohibit our realization of our dreams... just know that everything we have passed thru is what we are hearing and we are hearing STILL and EXPECT that we are here NOW...

[codreamer59] BMW Do you see any more hold ups with this RV or are we just waiting for the rate to Pop?

[BWM] codreamer59 we are still waiting until I'm standing at the bank.. prolly still waiting but in a much better mood

_[owl2]BWM do you think we are at a true point of "knowing" yet? ie knowing it WILL be today and knowing if we'll be able to cash-in tomorrow? TYVM

[BWM] owl2 tomorrow is saturday and as I stated earlier... no wires can be transacted to accounts until business hours monday.. also, remember banks will receive their final update this afternoon for currency screens which will lock the rate all weekend.. so unless a special rate drops in we have to have it in this afternoon...

[Bigdog55] What information has the intel providers given that makes you believe that today is the day
[BWM] information that I can't share publically BUT that tells me it's going on

[jimmy] If Studley says that the rate is so secretive and only a few know, then why are there people on this chat telling us what the rate will be, even to the penny?

[BWM] some may be seeing rates at banks (teller or "front" screens) these are most likely placeholder rates... do we know the actual rate I don't think so but we can speculate based on what we hear and other information that has been shared...

[oucrazy] Would it be viable to cash in one note into our regular bank account to get liquid and hire those we need to work with before setting up larger accounts?

[BWM] depends on the rate... I would say that was my original plan but if the rate is high better stay out of the way on the road

[scotarm] BWM, do you agree with Kaperoni that the rate will be around 1.2? Or do you think we will see a higher rate?

[BWM] scotarm no.. and the budget says it CAN'T be that low.. that's what I can say based on what I know from conversations with ppl who have seen the budget... not to say that may have been a number long ago... but currently I don't see that possible but we'll see when the rate posts........

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

BWM 1-6-12 Empty Re: BWM 1-6-12

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm sure you guys will let me know when I have used up all my newbie questions, but I have to ask. Are these guys always like this. After the last 3 days and the let down, they plow right ahead like nothing happened? No sorry missed that one but heres why?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

As sandwedge would tell you, its just par for the course...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

BWM 1-6-12 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:I'm sure you guys will let me know when I have used up all my newbie questions, but I have to ask. Are these guys always like this. After the last 3 days and the let down, they plow right ahead like nothing happened? No sorry missed that one but heres why?

DING DING DING!!!! You catch on fast for a noob! Yep, this is typical of every rumor that doenst come true. Once in a while you get a half azzed lame excuse like everyone stopped the rv by crashing the server on the cbi site, or china held it up this time, or obama wants more taxes.... blah blah blah. I look forward to the excuse tho to see if it can be topped. They sure do come up with some doozies!!! LOL!!! Welcome to the wonderful dinar rollercoaster......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

I still contend that every poster that posts incorrect "intel" or information should have to expose the name of their so called "source". Then have a probationary period where they can't sign on to any of the chat sites.....much less be able to hold a "classroom"!!! Why don't we get a fat man to teach an exercise class. Hypocrites!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum