Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012

Go down

Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012 Empty Kurdistan Alliance showing reservation on items in the budget of 2012

Post by geezer Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 am

On: Friday 6/1/2012 6:14

 Baghdad / Rn
showed the Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Thursday, reservation on a number of items of the budget in 2012, and in particular the issue of financial allocations to the Kurdistan region guard forces (Peshmerga), increasing sovereign expenditure allocations that affect the provinces.

The Iraqi government approved early December / December 2012 budget by $ 100 billion (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars), and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17) trillion dinars. Focused on the energy sector and oil the first phase, and then the security sector, and then the education sector, education and health.
and usually late adoption of fiscal balances to Iraq as a result of objections made ​​by political blocs on the aspects of exchange and the financial allocations and quotas provinces.
The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance and a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Najiba Najib told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), "The Kurdistan Alliance has kept the balance of 2012 item on the troop Guard Region Peshmerga," noting that "all budgets since 2007 until now are the texts on the conversion of disbursements of these forces (Peshmerga) to the Ministry of Defence But there is no application of these texts. "
There are still several outstanding problems between the Iraqi government and Kurdistan Regional Government, most notably the issue of oil contracts concluded by the Government of the Territory with several foreign companies in the extraction and export of oil, and the question of the budget of the Regional Guard "Peshmerga", and census year and commitment to the Constitution and the federal system, including Article 140 on the disputed areas between Baghdad and Erbil.
She Najib that "an agreement has been such as to form a government to be the Peshmerga forces part of the defense system of Iraq and has the approval of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as commander of the armed forces in the discussions that took place recently in this regard. "
The member of the Kurdistan Alliance, "There is a reservation last increase sovereign expenditure and this in turn affects the reduction rates of the provinces of the financial allocations."
and adopted the Iraqi government in the budget to calculate the price per barrel of oil at $ 85, and exporting 2.6 million barrels per day, while Iraq is exporting 2.2 million barrels per day currently relies on oil imports by 95 percent to support the budget.
The government says the deficit will be covered by cash retained from the current year budget 2011, and internal and external borrowing and the percentage of the savings expected from the increased prices of oil or production or increase borrowing from the IMF and World Ban
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum