Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen...

+18
Houndog
TNman
ghosthunter
ptlgirl
KAI
Jayzze
his4evr2c
therealbutterfly
Dinar4silver
rhondak
nventr
godsfool713
landcareunlimited
ADMIN
Kevind53
polecat
spirit144
ibcraig0
22 posters

Go down

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... Empty The first real lead on a rate that I have seen...

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Well folks I have found something that is real and can be confirmed regarding the rate we can expect. I will post what I have found and the link then I will address it a little.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment:
there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support
the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of
foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic
national profitability for investment projects and hence for the
purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to
call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official
exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods
of exports,
substitute imports and imports... etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities.

This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.

The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.

The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.

The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.

This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

That is from the Iraq Ministry of Planning's website. What I think it is saying is that the old rate of $3.208 dollars per dinar is not an effective rate for calculating national profitability nor for investment planning. Now I, like everyone else would love to see a rate in the $7 to $8 dollar range, but according to this they are proposing a rate more in the $1 dollar range. In fact, they are proposing a rate of $1.134 dollars per dinar.

That isn't bad and it is still a huge return on our investment and I will take it all the way to the bank. They also said that they recommend that this rate be maintained for 3 years and slowly make changes with market value based on exports and other factors and the thing that really impressed me was that they said the rate should be evaluated and re-approved as the need arises by "competent authorities". This tells me that the government of Iraq is not a bunch of loony toons running around infighting and playing games like the mass media is showing us. They understand what needs to happen and they even deffer to authorities with more expertise in this area when the time comes to reevaluate their currency exchange rate.

This gives me a lot of comfort in my investment because I feel much more confident in the Iraqi government after reading this. They are also looking at non oil exports being a big part of their GNP which to me says they are wise as well. They have so much to offer and if they just focus on oil they are not using all their natural resources to their fullest capabilities. But if they take steps to grow ALL their natural resources they are going to be a very wealthy and influential country in the ME and in the world in the years to come.

Yes, I would love to see a rate much higher than this, as would everyone who owns dinars, but at the same time I am cheering the country on to be the best they can be and this is how they will do it. If someone wanted to hold on to some of their dinars for a couple of years they may see much higher rates but for me, I will cash in at the rate they come out with and sing all the way to the bank. Go Iraq and go RV!!!

Last edited by ibcraig0 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Take out extra hard returns.)
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... Empty Re: The first real lead on a rate that I have seen...

Post by spirit144 Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Thank you! Credible intel. Good sound posting, and you're not even a "guru". :cheers: :king: The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1261280965
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... Empty Re: The first real lead on a rate that I have seen...

Post by polecat Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm

good post thanks
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Thanks for that...those are cold hard facts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:01 pm

The real question is when will this rate take effect???

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:02 pm

It'll hunt, thanks! :cheers:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 2805820865  The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 2805820865  The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 2805820865  The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes... that it the same study that caused me to BUY my first dinar... This articles resurfaces 2 or 3 times a year... but I still love reading it....

Google any part of this, and you will see that its on every dinar forum dating back to 2004 or 2005... maybe further back...

Not bursting bubbles... but gives people that are new to this, resolve that its real... and seasoned dinar investors renewing and reminding that there IS a feasiblity study out there, and they did for a reason....

Thanks for the reminder craig! Good job!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Wow...this is an EPIC post. This is the first direct post from an authentic source I have ever seen. It is not set in stone and is a rate specified in a feasibility study, but if anyone has seen anything with more credibility I wish they would post a link.

Thanks for the post...good one.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 pm

(1.134) dollar per dinar.

I Want To SCREAM

Ilikeyou

bigsmile

groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance

groupdance groupdance groupdance

Thanks .... this really HELPED!!!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... Empty $1.134

Post by nventr Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 pm

This rate is in documents from five years ago. It had no real meaning as a trading value then and there is no reason to believe that it has now.

nventr

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:11 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Wow...this is an EPIC post. This is the first direct post from an authentic source I have ever seen. It is not set in stone and is a rate specified in a feasibility study, but if anyone has seen anything with more credibility I wish they would post a link.

This study has been out there for years... its why I dont base my financial future on anything more than $1 per dinar...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks for the post. This is Great! 🙇

If it ends up being higher.....all the better!!
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Miskebam wrote:
landcareunlimited wrote:Wow...this is an EPIC post. This is the first direct post from an authentic source I have ever seen. It is not set in stone and is a rate specified in a feasibility study, but if anyone has seen anything with more credibility I wish they would post a link.

This study has been out there for years... its why I dont base my financial future on anything more than $1 per dinar...

Never knew the article was old, but it doesn't take away from the fact that it is credible intel. Lets just hope we don't have to wait until 2013 for the lifting of the zeroes and the rv to go hand in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 pm

IbCraig,

Thanks for taking the time to post this article.

I know for a fact that I do not know what the rate will be for the IQD RV.

My guess is that only a handful of people in the world actually know what the rate will be.

As far as the dozens and dozens and dozens of articles that have indicated a rate (one way or another), let's consider one thing:

If you were in charge of the re-valuations of your countries currency
(Which has been intentionally kept deflated for over a decade), would you announce your intensions in any manor to the world?

If I was in charge of the RV, everybody would be guessing what the rate and date were until the RV occurred. Very much like you are seeing now.

Can you say smoke and mirrors? All this speculation appears to be coming to an end. Regardless of the rate, we should all be happy!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:24 pm

You know, it might be 3 to 5yrs old. But it is something that has validaty to it, and if it happens to come in at a higher rate, then good. At least this person is not thinking for us and reaching for thin air bubbles. He/she brought something to the table that we can verify, read ourselves, study, cross reference and draw our own conclusions. I think that's great.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 pm

True, the web page indicates it was posted in 2010, but it demonstrates that the rate was considered as part of a larger plan within the last two year. It clearly validates the GOI's consideration pegging the value to the dollar and a decent rate. No one can say what has happened in the ensuing two years, but it does establish a solid benchmark from a CREDIBLE source.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 pm

spirit144 wrote:You know, it might be 3 to 5yrs old. But it is something that has validaty to it, and if it happens to come in at a higher rate, then good. At least this person is not thinking for us and reaching for thin air bubbles. He/she brought something to the table that we can verify, read ourselves, study, cross reference and draw our own conclusions. I think that's great.

Well stated...ACTIVATE RV!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:True, the web page indicates it was posted in 2010, but it demonstrates that the rate was considered as part of a larger plan within the last two year. It clearly validates the GOI's consideration pegging the value to the dollar and a decent rate. No one can say what has happened in the ensuing two years, but it does establish a solid benchmark from a CREDIBLE source.

Its been around longer than 2010. that website date just keep changing but the document stays the same. lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 pm

punisher wrote:
spirit144 wrote:You know, it might be 3 to 5yrs old. But it is something that has validaty to it, and if it happens to come in at a higher rate, then good. At least this person is not thinking for us and reaching for thin air bubbles. He/she brought something to the table that we can verify, read ourselves, study, cross reference and draw our own conclusions. I think that's great.

Is why I said... I have seen if over and over and still love reading it... great reminder for the seasoned... and GREAT INFO for the new guys... Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Miskebam wrote:
punisher wrote:

Is why I said... I have seen if over and over and still love reading it... great reminder for the seasoned... and GREAT INFO for the new guys... Smile

Someone should hack the site and make it my fav rate of $5.26! Then somehow push that thru at the CBI. Oh and do it so we can cash in tomorrow please! Thanks!!!!! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
landcareunlimited wrote:True, the web page indicates it was posted in 2010, but it demonstrates that the rate was considered as part of a larger plan within the last two year. It clearly validates the GOI's consideration pegging the value to the dollar and a decent rate. No one can say what has happened in the ensuing two years, but it does establish a solid benchmark from a CREDIBLE source.

Its been around longer than 2010. that website date just keep changing but the document stays the same. lol

HAHA there she is Smile She knows... am sure she has seen it just as many times as I have...

I said it my first post... GOOGLE ANY part of that study... and it will send you to every dinar forum where you can check the dates, and some are back to 2004 or before....

This is the EXACT study that caused me to buy in the first place Smile

GOOD STUFF... LOVE BLASTS FROM THE PAST... no harm no foul...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Sleep zZz Come to US IQD ZzZZzzzz... :80)

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 pm

this sounds like what it should be in that range and has info to back it i will take it and run like a theif unless the 6 to 8 comes first not thanks for info
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 pm

In my opinion, there are two aspects of the RI/RV that I believe are critical from this point on:

1. What strategies will we each use to optimally benefit from the the Dinar we have each purchased.

If the IQD RV's at roughly 1 US dollar. Should you sell your Dinar immediately or will the rate increase (possibly increase dramatically) over a period of time. The key element that we guide each one of us, will be our ability (and or desire) to deal with risk.

Six months ago, I would have told you immediately, that if the IQD RV'd at a rate of one US dollar, I would cash in the Dinar that I needed for a six month period of time and wait for the rate to increase over time.

Today, I am looking at the volatility and instability of the Middle East (with an emphasis on Iraq) and asking myself, will the Iraqi's be in a Civil War in the near future and should I cash out everything immediately.

I can't help but wonder if the recent unrest of the Iraq and the Middle East is to deter people from waiting long term to cash in their Dinar. Iraq is legendary for their gamesmanship

There is no doubt in my mind that OOM will be far more important to it's members after the RV than before the RV. Our ability to affectively strategize how we will cash in our Dinar will ultimately decide our degree of success.

2. Has the purpose of the re-valuation of the IQD changed in the last six months?

When I began to invest in the IQD just over three years ago, all talk about the re-valuation of the Dinar was centered around the need for Iraq to RV their currency to rebuild the country.

Obviously the need for the Dinar to RV is no longer exclusively tied to what is needed for Iraq to benefit from the RV. The re-valuation of the IQD is now tied to a world wide plan to "jump start" the worlds various currency's (to the tune of over 150 countries).

It's my opinion that the rate that we will see will be much higher in January of 2012 than it would have been in January of 2011. Why, the major economic countries of the world will benefit far more if the rate of the RV comes out high.

I believe the change in the purpose of the Dinar RV has increased the rate that we will see.

In any case, each of us needs to prepare mentally for cashing out if the rate comes in low (.85 to roughly $1.50), Medium ($3 to $4.50 range), high ($5 to $6 range), and absurd but possible (a rate above $7.00).

The game is about to begin! Are you ready?

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 pm

I agree with you [Dinar4silver]. I am going to cash out immediately everything, not only due to the instability of Iraq, but also the Euro and the US dollar. I just don't believe everything is a though it seems. Our economy look a little bleak too. And I think all of us meaning [USA] need to just protect whatever we have.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Go RV. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10++ all are okay by me.

It's time for the big reveal Dr. Shabibi!

bigsmile
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:33 pm

KAI,

You are so darned easy! LOL!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 pm

I knew that article was old but it was the first piece of information that was real and on a real government sponsored site referencing the RV. Personally I hope with all my heart that it comes out absurdly high like Dinar4silver said.

As has been stated also, this RV has taken on a life of its own and is no longer JUST about Iraq. It seems the whole world is counting on this RV to salvage the damage done by big banks over the past many years. I know there are mixed feelings about the idea of the world financial system undergoing a major overhaul and that the dinar is part of that overhaul. I personally have no contacts any higher up the financial or political ladder than a guy I used to live by who was once Governor of the state I lived in at the time and whom I have not spoken with in over 25 years. But, I do hope that the world is doing something about the financial mess we are all in because I have had enough with big banks and big corporations ruining the world and caring about nothing more than their personal wealth and power while destroying the rest of the world. I think it is time for them to pay for their crimes and for the rest of the world to stand up and take back what has been taken from us. So I hope this overhaul of the world financial system is for real and I hope this RV is part of that and I hope that it happens VERY SOON!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:38 am

Dinar4silver wrote:In my opinion, there are two aspects of the RI/RV that I believe are critical from this point on:

1. What strategies will we each use to optimally benefit from the the Dinar we have each purchased.

If the IQD RV's at roughly 1 US dollar. Should you sell your Dinar immediately or will the rate increase (possibly increase dramatically) over a period of time. The key element that we guide each one of us, will be our ability (and or desire) to deal with risk.

Six months ago, I would have told you immediately, that if the IQD RV'd at a rate of one US dollar, I would cash in the Dinar that I needed for a six month period of time and wait for the rate to increase over time.

Today, I am looking at the volatility and instability of the Middle East (with an emphasis on Iraq) and asking myself, will the Iraqi's be in a Civil War in the near future and should I cash out everything immediately.

I can't help but wonder if the recent unrest of the Iraq and the Middle East is to deter people from waiting long term to cash in their Dinar. Iraq is legendary for their gamesmanship

There is no doubt in my mind that OOM will be far more important to it's members after the RV than before the RV. Our ability to affectively strategize how we will cash in our Dinar will ultimately decide our degree of success.

2. Has the purpose of the re-valuation of the IQD changed in the last six months?

When I began to invest in the IQD just over three years ago, all talk about the re-valuation of the Dinar was centered around the need for Iraq to RV their currency to rebuild the country.

Obviously the need for the Dinar to RV is no longer exclusively tied to what is needed for Iraq to benefit from the RV. The re-valuation of the IQD is now tied to a world wide plan to "jump start" the worlds various currency's (to the tune of over 150 countries).

It's my opinion that the rate that we will see will be much higher in January of 2012 than it would have been in January of 2011. Why, the major economic countries of the world will benefit far more if the rate of the RV comes out high.

I believe the change in the purpose of the Dinar RV has increased the rate that we will see.

In any case, each of us needs to prepare mentally for cashing out if the rate comes in low (.85 to roughly $1.50), Medium ($3 to $4.50 range), high ($5 to $6 range), and absurd but possible (a rate above $7.00).

The game is about to begin! Are you ready?

Really well thought out post. ACTIVATE ALREADY RV!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... Empty cpme on RV

Post by ptlgirl Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:39 am

thank you for the post but Okie has stated $4.40 and Iraq has claimed they will have the highest and the strongst currency in the middle east ....I believe come on RV! Smile Smile Smile
ptlgirl
ptlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 am

nventr wrote:This rate is in documents from five years ago. It had no real meaning as a trading value then and there is no reason to believe that it has now.

I agree. Remember, Dr. Shabibi has said that they could justify a rate as high as $12, and while I don't think it will be anything like that (although I wouldn't mind it!) their inherent wealth as a nation is worth FAR more than a buck something!! The whole idea to this RV and the adjustments that will be made with other currencies is to accurately reflect the real potential wealth of whatever nation.

Very Happy
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 am

I'm spoiled. I want my $8.00 plus. I have been promised by the multitudes and I want it now. lol. (Just kidding. I'll take less...$7.99)
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndog Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 pm

So ... it sounds like the contractors in Iraq who were paid $3.75 in November and December along with a contingency clause to receive the difference above the $3.75 in the actual rate (when it occurs) were overpaid. Of course, they'll want to give that money back to Iraq after the RV I'm sure ... since the rest of us peons will be racking in $1.13 according to ibcraig? Get real! Shabibi, LaGarde and everybody in the pipeline has already stated that Iraq has the highest valued currency in the Middle East and have ALWAYS maintained that the Dinar will be higher than their neighbor Kuwait. Unless Kuwait tanks at below a buck before the Dinar revalues, all the leading players in the CBI, IMF, GOI etc have been blowing smoke (and they probably HAVE!). I don't think anybody has their facts straight and clicking that craig-link goes nowhere so I'm not inclined to put much credence in this post either. I believe the Dinar is going to be SOLID and kick butt and the only thing that will prevent it from getting into my back pocket are the crooks in Washington and whatever is left of the Illuminati & Trifacta factions that are intent on perpetuating the feudal system that has oppressed us all for hundreds of generations. GO RV!!! GO BIG !!! GO NOW !!!

Houndog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 pm

TNman wrote:I'm spoiled. I want my $8.00 plus. I have been promised by the multitudes and I want it now. lol. (Just kidding. I'll take less...$7.99)
lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm

godsfool713 wrote: (1.134) dollar per dinar.

I Want To SCREAM

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1261280965

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 949729897

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988

The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988

Thanks .... this really HELPED!!!

Yet My Father owns The Cattle on A Thousand Hills so I Choose to Believe and Have Faith for 8+ "On Earth as It Is In Heaven" in Jesus Name Amen WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooThe first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 2474380249 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 3151798102 The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 312044658 Widgets Unite LOL

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Houndog don't shoot the messenger. I didn't claim the rate to be $1.13 I just posted the link to the Planning Ministry's website where they recommended that rate. It is an old article from several years ago and much has changed since it was written. I was just putting it out there as something from a government site that was actually talking about an RV, any old RV, because there isn't much in print talking about an RV at all.

I hope like everyone else that it comes out absurdly high and since so much has changed about this RV since that was written the possibility does exist. I just clicked on the link I posted and it took me straight to the website of the Ministry of Planning so I don't know why it isn't working for you. I didn't post it to discourage anyone, I was just happy to see anything in print talking about an RV that was on an official government website.

Take it easy Houndog, I wasn't trying to squash your dreams because my dreams are the same as yours!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 pm

I'M STILL HOPING FOR 1,000,000 TO ONE BUT I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET AND BE HAPPYThe first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Abby Ann did you get into the catnip last night?

crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 pm

abby ann wrote:I'M STILL HOPING FOR 1,000,000 TO ONE BUT I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET AND BE HAPPYThe first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 949729897

You need some of my catnip, aa

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm

WAS I DOGGIE NAPPING AGAIN??????The first real lead on a rate that I have seen... 1815401988
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Happy Day........Any RV is in order......let's just DO IT! I prefer an RI to a little RV....just sayin......
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndog Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Faith is a strange and wonderful thing. It only takes a mustard seeds worth to get that positive spin going that will save us all. I agree with the Bud Anderson (Father Knows Best / 50s TV) School of Philosophy ... there's this episode where Bud finds himself pitted against the class brainiacs in a Scholastic /Good Citizenship contest (or some such thing). Each of the 3 finalists are asked how high should they set their goals. The other two contestants lowballed their response saying only set them as high as you can achieve or even a little lower so you won't be disappointed. But Bud, in a rare moment of wisdom, responded that we should set our goals high ... the higher the better! THAT is what we should all be doing with our hopes in this Dinar process to put our communal positive spin into action and prove what the power of our faith is really worth. Think positive Dinarians! The higher the better! All the good works being planned are going to go a lot farther on 10% of something BIG than 10% of something miniscule! When I read about moderators hearing numbers dropping in that are higher than I ever dreamed of I get excited and start realizing what miracles are all about! They are way bigger than we can imagine for ourselves and are being brought into reality by a power beyond anything we will ever be capable of. So, little brother, I didn't really shoot the messenger, I only nicked ya a little bit for your own good. Here's a leg up! Get back on that dream! Let's go get rich and make this world a better place.

Houndog

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Even if that rate seems low to you, tell me where in this day and age, where you would get better than 100s time your money?

.00085470085 and RV to 1.134, I'll take that anyday, all day.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum