Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bulldog questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bulldog questions

+15
ADMIN
formula1man
pdids
dinarstar
MiddleClassMaiden
Kevind53
renny123
doodoo
therealbutterfly
readysetrv
UncleVersie
abby ann
ploganea
loulou
lzenglish1969
19 posters

Go down

Bulldog questions Empty Bulldog questions

Post by lzenglish1969 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Could anyone explain to me why Bulldog would show a topic that read, "Dong and IQD Surprise" but make no reference to the topic in his text? Also why does he keep writing about 747's and baking at 440? Why not just say what he means? And, what does he mean by these numbers? Thanks.

lzenglish1969

Back to top Go down

Bulldog questions Empty Re: Bulldog questions

Post by loulou Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 pm

yes I too am tired of all the double talk, this is stupid on my part to keep reading all the gobbletygoop put out by these ones who want to cover every thing with smoke. just the facts men and wemon no more double talk.

loulou

Back to top Go down

Bulldog questions Empty 440 Oven

Post by ploganea Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 pm

lzenglish1969 wrote:Could anyone explain to me why Bulldog would show a topic that read, "Dong and IQD Surprise" but make no reference to the topic in his text? Also why does he keep writing about 747's and baking at 440? Why not just say what he means? And, what does he mean by these numbers? Thanks.

It took my sister and I some discussion to come up with a satisfactory answer to the 440 oven and 747 question. But if you convert 4.40 British pounds to USD you get $7.47 or very close. Hope that helps.

ploganea

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:28 pm

I LOVE OKIE AND BULLDOG AND ALL OF THE TEAM,WITH OUT THEM I'D KNOW NOTHING. I AM GRATEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!Bulldog questions 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Ever think that they are talking sorta in code for the simple reason ,us okie folks know what hes talking about ,and after while we will still know what thier referring too,and if any one from goi is watching or paying attention they hopefully wont. used same code talk but even more so in previous war time - wwII etc ever see =code talkers with nicholas cage. its not double talk ....any new comers will have to pay close attention ,but us oldies know.....thats is all ....nuff said UV

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Ummmmm. maybe it's because he has NO clue what he is talking about. Maybe, but I'm not sure..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 pm

abby ann wrote:I LOVE OKIE AND BULLDOG AND ALL OF THE TEAM,WITH OUT THEM I'D KNOW NOTHING. I AM GRATEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!Bulldog questions 949729897

Thats great, but how does that answer the posters questions? lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lzenglish1969 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Abby Ann, I too am grateful for this site. On the other hand, I believe in being straight forward when discussing something as important as the rv. Little "wink wink" references and suggestions can cause confusion rather than giving clarification to a subject.
Uncle Versie, you must have brought a smile to all who at least finished grammar school when you suggested that this "code talk" might fool anyone. I did see Code Talkers and nothing in it resembled what we read here. But, thanks for the discussion.

lzenglish1969

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

it dont . people with an interest just have to pay attention.that is all.UV

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 pm

well i didnt say the stuff,i just tried to put it in simple terms,even you understood,maybe i made it too simple ,so people pay attention and you wont be lost.all the gurus mean well with what they bring,everyones capability and comprehension is diffrent. comprehension is key. we are on the verge of an rv ,many things are working out at the same time,along with the RV.just be ready UV

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Not really a newbie, are you? You just don't "talk" much. I would imagine that you have read plenty from various Gurus posted here. When I was new I took almost everything as gospel. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I just didn't agree with cryptic, read-between-the lines and/or never happening predictions time after time after time. I would suggest to you that you take everything with a grain, or in some cases a whole darn mine of salt. There are a few realistic and tell it like it is people in this crazy dinar world. The hard part is figuring who and who not to listen to and believe. Also I may refer you to a thread I started at http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t15406-banned-for-sanity

There are also some very well versed and realistic members, mods, and admins that you may won't to pay attention to. AJ is the best.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:32 pm

just say it like it is, nuff said. Now where did i get nuff said?

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:37 pm

lzenglish1969 wrote:Abby Ann, I too am grateful for this site. On the other hand, I believe in being straight forward when discussing something as important as the rv. Little "wink wink" references and suggestions can cause confusion rather than giving clarification to a subject.
Uncle Versie, you must have brought a smile to all who at least finished grammar school when you suggested that this "code talk" might fool anyone. I did see Code Talkers and nothing in it resembled what we read here. But, thanks for the discussion.

No it didn't, because the code talkers spoke Navajo a language for which the Japanese had no frame of reference. They were unable to break it because there was no pattern of syntax they could analyze to work back from. Even if they figured out they were speaking Navajo, the only way to break the code would have been to capture a Navajo since (As I understand it) it was not a written language.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bulldog questions 2805820865  Bulldog questions 2805820865  Bulldog questions 2805820865  Bulldog questions 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 pm

renny123: Must be in the water... you're not the ONLY person who's joined the 'nuff said" section of this 'field of dreams'... Have a WONDERFULLY Blessed and Overwhelmingly PROSPEROUS next few days, my friend! ..from the heart...

Oh... and well said kevin!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:41 pm

abby ann wrote:I LOVE OKIE AND BULLDOG AND ALL OF THE TEAM,WITH OUT THEM I'D KNOW NOTHING. I AM GRATEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!Bulldog questions 949729897

I am with you abby ann.
The wording of one's posts are are purely personal,a little cryptic is their way,no big deal.
We will continue to receive intel,whether or not we believe it is up to us.
Some of it is outrageous,some credible.
I decide what works for me,and what does not.
I wonder,what would we do,if the gurus/members stopped posting,turned the faucet off,and all intel dried up overnight?
I remember a short time ago,all went very quiet for a few days.
Of course we all want the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth.
If the individual posting the information given them believe it to be true,how can we,in all honesty,say it is not?
When dates come and go,we can throw up our hands and say"told you so,more nonsense from...whoever!"...but hindsight is a perfect art.
If the information stops coming to us,most will regret it.
Some will miss the updates that keep them believing and positive,some will regret not being able to shoot the messenger.
I understand the anger and frustration,however,it is not in our hands.I climbed on to this ride,if it becomes too frustrating and stressful for me,I can just as easily step off of it.
I believe it will RV/RI,and am very happy to have a place on this forum where I can read, disseminate and keep or discard the information I receive,and I have a place where I can respectfully share my thoughts with Oom members without fear of reprisal.
We are all in this together,I hope we all cross the finish line together,with big smiley faces and bigger bank balances.Let us keep the faith going,it will happen,hopefully sooner rather than later.
I read it earlier on..."don't worry,be happy"
I am extremely happy to be on this ride. Very Happy

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
No it didn't, because the code talkers spoke Navajo a language for which the Japanese had no frame of reference. They were unable to break it because there was no pattern of syntax they could analyze to work back from. Even if they figured out they were speaking Navajo, the only way to break the code would have been to capture a Navajo since (As I understand it) it was not a written language.

Thanks for the clarification, K53. I was going to get into that, but I figured I had rambled on enough.

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pdids Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:59 pm

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINERS IN REFERENCE TO THE INFORMATION THAT IS BEING PUT OUT THERE IN REFERENCE TO THE RV. IT IS KIND OF ANNOYING TO CONTINUE TO READ ALL OF THE BASHING AND SARCASTIC REMARKS FROM THESE FOLKS, BOTH ON THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE OTHER SITES AS WELL. IT IS NOT AS IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO LISTEN TO ONE'S OPINION AND OR YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN LIFE.......PERHAPS LIKE UNPLUGGING YOUR HEARING AIDS

pdids

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:02 pm

pdids wrote:I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINERS IN REFERENCE TO THE INFORMATION THAT IS BEING PUT OUT THERE IN REFERENCE TO THE RV. IT IS KIND OF ANNOYING TO CONTINUE TO READ ALL OF THE BASHING AND SARCASTIC REMARKS FROM THESE FOLKS, BOTH ON THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE OTHER SITES AS WELL. IT IS NOT AS IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO LISTEN TO ONE'S OPINION AND OR YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN LIFE.......PERHAPS LIKE UNPLUGGING YOUR HEARING AIDS

It's a SIMPLE concept... think of it somewhat like EATIN' CATFISH... Enjoy the Meat... and SPIT OUT THE BONES... remember... it's a lot safer... to 'CHEW ON IT A WHILE... BEFORE YOU SWALLOW!u]
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:05 pm

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
pdids wrote:I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINERS IN REFERENCE TO THE INFORMATION THAT IS BEING PUT OUT THERE IN REFERENCE TO THE RV. IT IS KIND OF ANNOYING TO CONTINUE TO READ ALL OF THE BASHING AND SARCASTIC REMARKS FROM THESE FOLKS, BOTH ON THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE OTHER SITES AS WELL. IT IS NOT AS IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO LISTEN TO ONE'S OPINION AND OR YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN LIFE.......PERHAPS LIKE UNPLUGGING YOUR HEARING AIDS

It's a SIMPLE concept... think of it somewhat like EATIN' CATFISH... Enjoy the Meat... and SPIT OUT THE BONES... remember... it's a lot safer... to 'CHEW ON IT A WHILE... BEFORE YOU SWALLOW!u]

lol!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 pm

They do their best. I for one am grateful they even post. Its that or be kept in the dark. No ones forcing you to read their post. Praise God for Bear, okie and the gang. Go RV

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 pm

FOR THE RECORD... MISKE LOVES OKIE, BULLDOG, SCOTTI, BEAR, VIC1, CAP1, AJANDERSON AND PAPAJACK...

BUT SHE DONT GET EXCITED ABOUT ANY INFORMATION TIL SHE SEE'S IT CHANGE ON THE CBI SITE... OR A BANKER CAN SAY TO HER... 'WHY YES WE CAN EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR... LETS CHECK THE RATE... OOOO MY!!! IT HAS REVALUED AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT IS GOING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!!!"

MY ADVISE FOR EVERYONE WOULD BE TO DO THE SAME bigsmile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 pm

ploganea wrote:
lzenglish1969 wrote:Could anyone explain to me why Bulldog would show a topic that read, "Dong and IQD Surprise" but make no reference to the topic in his text? Also why does he keep writing about 747's and baking at 440? Why not just say what he means? And, what does he mean by these numbers? Thanks.

It took my sister and I some discussion to come up with a satisfactory answer to the 440 oven and 747 question. But if you convert 4.40 British pounds to USD you get $7.47 or very close. Hope that helps.

Which I have heard myself from several and not all from this forum...

HOWEVER... I caution ANYONE that listens to DATE/RATE talk... to please... go no further up the scale than what you have seen in articles coming out of Iraq... We have seen in their documents and articles rates from .86 to 1.00 up to 3.22 . . . so when you go to figuring your retirement and your financial future on figures you dont have yet... go no higher than $3... and for me I figure them on 1 for 1... anything more would be a wonderful surprise... and blessing!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 pm

We love you too Miske! AJ

P.S. very well said

Miskebam wrote:FOR THE RECORD... MISKE LOVES OKIE, BULLDOG, SCOTTI, BEAR, VIC1, CAP1, AJANDERSON AND PAPAJACK...

BUT SHE DONT GET EXCITED ABOUT ANY INFORMATION TIL SHE SEE'S IT CHANGE ON THE CBI SITE... OR A BANKER CAN SAY TO HER... 'WHY YES WE CAN EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR... LETS CHECK THE RATE... OOOO MY!!! IT HAS REVALUED AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT IS GOING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!!!"

MY ADVISE FOR EVERYONE WOULD BE TO DO THE SAME Bulldog questions 949729897

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I have seen 3.33 in the Iraq articles. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 am

If it was 1 to 1 that would be fantastic. Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:56 am

1.134 is the rate!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm

WILL THAT BE OFF OF THE GBP

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lzenglish1969 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 pm

I have to agree with Miskebam when she talks about the rv coming out $3.00 or lower. She doesn't make some vague reference to 300 degrees that she can later deny meant $3.00.

lzenglish1969

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 pm

OK SO WE CASH IN TOMORROW RIGHT??? LOL

Bulldog75:
9:21AM CST, 01-05-12, "24HR COUNTDOWN". WE ALL KNOW THE DETAILS. IRAQ
HAS TO HAVE A GENUINE TRADABLE CERTIFIED RECOGNIZED CURRENCY AS IN NOW

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

dinarstar wrote:

I am with you abby ann.
The wording of one's posts are are purely personal,a little cryptic is their way,no big deal.
We will continue to receive intel,whether or not we believe it is up to us.
Some of it is outrageous,some credible.
I decide what works for me,and what does not.
I wonder,what would we do,if the gurus/members stopped posting,turned the faucet off,and all intel dried up overnight?
I remember a short time ago,all went very quiet for a few days.
Of course we all want the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth.
If the individual posting the information given them believe it to be true,how can we,in all honesty,say it is not?
When dates come and go,we can throw up our hands and say"told you so,more nonsense from...whoever!"...but hindsight is a perfect art.
If the information stops coming to us,most will regret it.
Some will miss the updates that keep them believing and positive,some will regret not being able to shoot the messenger.
I understand the anger and frustration,however,it is not in our hands.I climbed on to this ride,if it becomes too frustrating and stressful for me,I can just as easily step off of it.
I believe it will RV/RI,and am very happy to have a place on this forum where I can read, disseminate and keep or discard the information I receive,and I have a place where I can respectfully share my thoughts with Oom members without fear of reprisal.
We are all in this together,I hope we all cross the finish line together,with big smiley faces and bigger bank balances.Let us keep the faith going,it will happen,hopefully sooner rather than later.
I read it earlier on..."don't worry,be happy"
I am extremely happy to be on this ride. Very Happy

Pretty much sums up my, and many others, feelings there.

Also, if one remembers there was some talk about liability back last spring from those who wished to "shoot the messenger". After that point in time, the "code talk" started. For those who have been on this ride for a while, we totally understand what is being said. For those who do not understand what is being said, relax and read some of the older posts to come up to speed. Just a thought and MHO, for what it is worth.

OKie_GEM Very Happy

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guruttass Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 pm

That rate is way too low.....

Guruttass

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm

AJAnderson wrote:1.134 is the rate!
Don't fail me now, AJ. I've got alot of faith in your information!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum