Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How does an RV look? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How does an RV look?

+10
KAI
panamabev
HezekiaH
abby ann
renny123
Dinar4silver
ibcraig0
sandwedge
therealbutterfly
docmo
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How does an RV look? Empty How does an RV look?

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:37 am

I constantly think about what intel is out there and what the intel providers on all the sites have to say. One thing that is as obvious as the nose on our faces, is that no one has any idea of what a finished RV will look like. Not to mention what it takes to implement the rates, cash in and move on with life.

I've talked with my financial advisor and unlike what I see a lot of people say on here, he has no idea or what to make of it. From our conversations, there has really only been two real RV's like this in the past century. Post WWII Germany and Kuwait. Lets think back to Kuwait. The internet throughout the world was basically non existent in the early 1990's. Therefore impatient investers like my self were not privey to or able to hit the laptop all day long to drive ourselves crazy. A watched pot never boils....

We have been fed the notion that the RV will pop and click your heals, turn around twice and cash in on Tuesday. Does this sound a little over simplified to anyone? I think the notion that a switch will be flipped and all will finally be done is just hyperbole to get the point across in a chat session. Its just designed to give out information on a Monday night without getting too far in the weeds. However, I think this oversimplification happens because no one really knows what to expect when all of this is done and the banks are waiting on the rates. We know about the Iraqi Parliment needing to be seated. We know about chapter 7 sanctions. What do we know about the process to impliment this?

Have you ever had to go to the bank with a business plan to get a busines loan? I dont say this to be condecending. I say this to dispell the myth that even in this day and age, you dont just hit the bank and walk out with a backpack full of cash. It takes days. Its not like buying a car. Mostly because the car industy has set up whole financial institutions to make it easy on the hundreds if not thousands of people who try to buy a car every day. Its not easy to get big things done in the banking system. What is bigger than an RV?

Also. If you've done any kind of homework on the process the Western financial institution that is the WTO, IMF and on and on and on. You will know that this RV thing is a one time shot. If they have to do this again, something has gone horribly wrong. Can you imagine what the finacial world would be like if a country could do this at any time. The concept that has been banged about on the chats and in the forums, is that Iraq will RV at one dollar and the Dinar will go up later is complete poppycock. That is without going through this whole process again. We all know that a country that does busines in our system can only raise the value of there currencey by 2% every 90 days. This is fact. Unless you are China or Venezuela and how well is their currency respected? Also it is a myth that the Dinar is not a tradeable currency. I've traded my USD for it several times over the last seven years. Hence tradeable.

In short, or not so short. I do believe this is done. I will even go so far from what I've heard as to say that this has been done for a while. I'm no guru, nor do I want to be one. I am far too busy and take enough abuse like it is. I hold no preconceptions of what the rate will be. tens cents or ten dollars. I have no idea. I think the real issue is, from now on when you ask questions of the "guru's" or your financial experts, they need to be along the lines of what will it take to get this implemented. I believe thats where all the hangups are.

Forgive my spelling and puctuation." I'm a doctor not a miracle worker Jim"!!

docmo

Back to top Go down

How does an RV look? Empty Re: How does an RV look?

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Kuwait didnt RV. This is completely different than Kuwait. Please dont use that as a comparison.

How does an RV look? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Hmmm. Sorry to offend you. Maybe be the book I'm reading by Ashraf Laidi has it wrong then.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 pm

docmo wrote:Hmmm. Sorry to offend you. Maybe be the book I'm reading by Ashraf Laidi has it wrong then.

Probably is wrong.. Therealbutterfly is right. Kuwait's currency went to toilet paper, and the banks opened one more and RI'd-Reinstated their currency. Never an RV.. Search the net and find us a link in the early 90's showing an RV. Better et, save your time, you won't find one..

Go RI/RV..

P.S. Trust me an RI would do us all just fine..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

I have done a lot of research on the Kuwait RV and from what I have seen it did nothing like this at all. It was very short lived and happened right after the US went in and kicked Sadam out. The Kuwait dinar dropped in street value to around .10 each and if you happened to be IN Kuwait at the time and were able to access some Kuwait dinar and buy them at .10 each then you were very lucky. Once Sadam was kicked out and order was restored in Kuwait they announced that they would be raising the value of their dinar back up to where it was pre-invasion and that if you had dinars you could sell them back at that pre-invasion rate. It was not an RV nor was it an RI it was simply that some people who happened to be there at the time and happened to be able to purchase (or steal as the case may be) some dinars then you could go sell them back to the CBK at the higher value. This was NOT an RV nor an RI and aside from this Kuwait never RV'd their currency, period.

So when I am reading a guru's words the moment they say something about the Kuwait RV they have lost me right there because I know that Kuwait NEVER RV'd their currency and that "guru" loses all credibility with me.

Germany did on the other hand have an RV similar to this one, but the history is not as easy to find. Aside from that there has never in recorded history been an RV like this one, if it is even going to happen the way we all hope it will.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Docmo,

I enjoyed your piece. Thanks for posting!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 pm

RV or RI, does it matter? I wasnt aware that my post was more than a commentary. So there's only been one true RV in the last century. Thank you for making my point. I also wasnt aware that chating on Okie for ten years was the same as PHD in economics. I stand corrected. BTW thank you. Dinar4silver....

Last edited by docmo on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 pm

docmo; you make sense to me. I cannot imagine just walking into a Bank and walking out two million dollars richer.The dreams we dream.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 pm

THANKS FOR THE POST ALSO Very Happy
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Great Post Docmo.
Thanks for taking the time to give it to us.I only differ on one point. I don't think the RV has happened yet. There is still to many laws to get passed and a Parliament to get settled. Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm

You could be right Hezekia. I personally just think that going from the point of RV to cash in may prove difficult. Hope not...

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Docmo,

You will continually see that regardless of the post, there is always an element on this site that looks to tear apart the post.

The simple fact of the matter is that in most cases, too many people on this site are extremely impressed with themselves and the knowledge they have.

Plato once said "what I know most, is that I know nothing".

On this site however, too many people have convinced themselves that they are the preeminent source for all knowledge.

You see comments like "from my extensive research" or "my investigation has found" and on and on and on they go.

Scholars have interpreted Plato's comment to mean that the author is not saying that he does not know anything but means instead that one cannot know anything with absolute certainty but can feel confident about certain things.

Unfortunately for them, that is not how the majority of people on this site perceive them.

Isn't it ironic that one of the Worlds most revered educators felt that there was always more to learn and some of this sites biggest posters, have convinced themselves that they are "all knowing"?

Consider the source of the criticism and don't waste your time responding to their jabs.

Ironically, I'm not really sure what was written by your critics since several months ago, I listed them under my profile as people whose opinions, I gave no value to (I believe the term used in profiles, is "foe").

Docmo, go under your profile and click on the tab that says "friends and foes, add the names of those whose opinions you don't value, and poof, you will never have to read their posts again. Just think of how much better you would have felt if you had not read the very first post after you spent extensive time putting your piece together!

Thanks again for posting. Too many people are leery of posting because of the wrath of the negative posters.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks for the advice Dinar4silver. To me most of my statements are as much questions as statements. I'm educated and have been in this dinar game for far too long. It seems after all these years I have more questions than answers. You Plato commennts are well taken....

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Docmo, you sure do get riled up for no reason. All I asked was to stop using kuwait as a comparison since its nothing like what we are going thru. Is that so wrong? You didnt offend me, I am much more thick skinned than you think if I were to get upset over something like that. You sure do talk down to alot of people. Relax a bit....

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Docmo,

You will continually see that regardless of the post, there is always an element on this site that looks to tear apart the post.

The simple fact of the matter is that in most cases, too many people on this site are extremely impressed with themselves and the knowledge they have.

Plato once said "what I know most, is that I know nothing".

On this site however, too many people have convinced themselves that they are the preeminent source for all knowledge.

You see comments like "from my extensive research" or "my investigation has found" and on and on and on they go.

Scholars have interpreted Plato's comment to mean that the author is not saying that he does not know anything but means instead that one cannot know anything with absolute certainty but can feel confident about certain things.

Unfortunately for them, that is not how the majority of people on this site perceive them.

Isn't it ironic that one of the Worlds most revered educators felt that there was always more to learn and some of this sites biggest posters, have convinced themselves that they are "all knowing"?

Consider the source of the criticism and don't waste your time responding to their jabs.

Ironically, I'm not really sure what was written by your critics since several months ago, I listed them under my profile as people whose opinions, I gave no value to (I believe the term used in profiles, is "foe").

Docmo, go under your profile and click on the tab that says "friends and foes, add the names of those whose opinions you don't value, and poof, you will never have to read their posts again. Just think of how much better you would have felt if you had not read the very first post after you spent extensive time putting your piece together!

Thanks again for posting. Too many people are leery of posting because of the wrath of the negative posters.

No one tore his post apart, just clarified that kuwait didnt rv and this is a completely different situation. Are you upset because you are one who believes in the elusive Kuwait RV? If you are going to state comparisons and facts, then just make sure they are correct. Thats all. And thats all that is asked of the Gurus. No one was negative here, and only one person got snippy and that was docmo.

Funny how your post was nothing but a condescending rant about other posters that you dont like.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I have just received and email an a MP asking me how to setup a "friends and foe" list.

I don't like the use of "foe". I utilize the "foe" designation to hide all posting from individuals who consistently post negatively about everything know to mankind. I simply utilize my "foe" list to delete posting from individuals whose postings have no value to me.

These are the steps:

1) Go to the top of the screen and click on "Profile".

2) You will see a blue header with the following label: "Registration Information - View my profile". Look at the "Information" options and click and "friends and foes"

3) Scroll down screen until you get to the "Foes" header.

4) Add name of poster whose postings you wish to ignore and click on the (+)

When a posting is done by your new "foe", you will see the following message:

"This post was made by "foes name" who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

In the rare case that you do wish to see the "foes's" post, you can click on "Display this post" and you will then see what was written.

I hope this posting was helpful to each of you. I am keeping your names off this post for your benefit.

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:57 pm

renny123 wrote:docmo; you make sense to me. I cannot imagine just walking into a Bank and walking out two million dollars richer.The dreams we dream.

Thanks docmo, that was a very 'logical' post, even if the Kuwait part was wrong. I agree with you renny123, I thought that was the main point of the post...showing that if you can't walk out of a bank with millions in cash, how the Heck do we expect this to happen quick in this situation involving other countries. I thought the post was a very good way to help some of us calm down about the non-RV at this point!! I was so impressed with the example that I shared it with several other people and it helped them understand better, so they could get their panties out of a wad. They told me thanks and said that it made sense! I did not take the post offensive, I enjoyed the explanation. I am finding that from reading these post, the less words used the less chance you take in having someone come back at ya! Then the poster ends up off topic trying to defend his or herself!! Sometimes you just let people say what they want to and don't give the continued satisfaction of back and forth post. SMH!! Everything doesn't need a reply. Rolling Eyes
Dinar4silver
Ilikeyou

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm

How does an RV look?
It looks good.
It looks really, really, good.

happydance happydance

Last edited by KAI on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typed too fast (ok, I'm exited; but grounded))
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Panama Bev,

Thanks for the kinds words to both myself and Docmo!

Why aren't you using the Avatar that I've seen on "ANOTHER" site?

I personally love the Christmas theme, year around! LOL

I always enjoy reading your postings!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 pm

KAI,

Do you know something about the RI/RV you are not sharing with the rest of us? LOL!

I know the RI/RV will look great at any angle and from any distance but I just can't seem to find that little bugger!

Bring that RI/RV on!

I'm going to add RI/RV to my friends list. That just might be the last step that is needed!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Man, there is a lot of emotion here today!!!! I guess I just want to tell Docmo that I appreciated your post and I agree with it. I was not trying to put you down when I said that about Kuwait, it is just that I keep seeing people refer to it as though was the same thing that this is. To be honest I wish it were the same thing because then we would have some history to look at that may help us figure out what this adventure is doing.

It seems the more I read about this and study what I can find about it the more confused I become. Then I read what many of the "gurus" say and I am more confused than before. My biggest frustration with this whole thing is that nobody knows what to expect or when to expect it. The one thing that has become VERY apparent in this is that nobody really knows when or even if this is going to happen, and in your post you stated it perfectly. We aren't going to click our heels together and abrakadabra there is the RV.

So, I apologize if I offended you or anyone else saying what I did about Kuwait, it was completely unintentional. I enjoy coming here and reading the banter between folks sometimes, but sometimes it gets a little heated and that's when I usually leave. Lets just hope that this happens soon so we don't all go crazy!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Panama Bev,

Much Better!

At least "much better" from a non chauvinistic pig point of view! LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 pm

ibCraig:

Please check your PM's!

Thanks

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled word)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Panama Bev,

Thanks for the kinds words to both myself and Docmo!

Why aren't you using the Avatar that I've seen on "ANOTHER" site?

I personally love the Christmas theme, year around! LOL

I always enjoy reading your postings!

Thank you too Dinar4silver!! I try to stay as positive as possible...it works for me.
Is this the Avatar you were speaking of, because I have one like this that is a close up? I take the photo down, then I put it back up, because I keep reading about security. I'll probably take it down again, put it back, take it down til RV Laughing

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

OK I'm going to display my ignorance now. What are PM's?

ibCraig:

Please check your PM's!

Thanks
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 pm

DINAR4SILVER YOU LOOK CUTE!!!!!!!How does an RV look? 1261280965 How does an RV look? 1261280965 How does an RV look? 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:33 pm

ibCraig,

Go to the top of the screen and you will "probably" see "Profile" and "Log Out (ibCraig)

In the middle of those two descriptions you will see another description that probably says "messages" or something similar.

A PM is a private message between two people on this site.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:OK I'm going to display my ignorance now. What are PM's?

ibCraig:

Please check your PM's!

Thanks

Private Message

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Abby Ann,

You look very fine yourself pretty girl!

Let's dumpster dive and have lunch sometime! LOL!

Then maybe a movie afterwards, anything but Ole Yeller. That make me cry everytime!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Thats weird cause if you google Kuwait Dinar revalue (which I did) it does say that it rv'ed in the 90's. It takes you to Wikipedia. Maybe they have it wrong. Hmmmm.....

Also a couple of my customers told me that they had relatives that made it big with that rv in the late 90's.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
How does an RV look? 2245507099How does an RV look? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks Craig. Much appreciated. I'm not offended at all. No need for anyone to appologize. I have to speak very frankly and straight forward in my day to day life. That being said, I think sometimes people think I may be taking a crack back at them. I assure you I'm not. I dont come on here to offend. Everyone is intitled to express their views. Most days I dont have much time to think about Dinar and I'm all wound up. So I can only imagine how wound up someone can be if they spend a lot of time thinking about it. Just dont make fun of my spelling, grammar or punctuation. I would have never made it through school without a word processor and thesaurus. I had to look at my thesaurus to spell it......

Favorite saying: Whats another word for thesaurus.....

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 pm

DINAR4SILVER IT'S A DATE PS I'LL BRING THE ROASTED WIDGETSHow does an RV look? 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 pm

purpleskyz

When I began this investment over three years ago, I utilized a few University search tools to look into the Kuwait RV. I then went online and followed up my initial research. All together I spent in excess of 20 hours scouring anything and everything that I could find.

What did I find? More and more questions. First: The investment was at a time when the internet was in it's infancy. To those who wish to argue this point, I will tell you that in 100 years from now, people will regard the computers and internet of 2012 as being in the early years of computers.

I could make strong arguments about the Kuwait RV from a couple of points of view. In the end however, there is enough conflicting data to suggest that those who profited from the RV did not write at length about all the details.

History is always written from the point of view of the winners and the information we receive will only be the information that the winners want known to the public.

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Ok I must be losing it as I just tried to find the info that I KNOW I saw and all I can find are other IQD sites. But I will keep searching cause I know I read that somewhere.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Abby Ann,

You do know that I'm a nice dog, no sniffing on our first date!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 pm

I know I saw it.... There is reference to G.Bush in 1993 with regards to the Kuwait RV. But maybe I must have read yet more bs.... so thanks realbutterfly and dinar4silver. I just tried to find those sources and it says the page does not exist. I should have book marked it. Just weird!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Dinar4silver... you seem to know a lot about this. Can you answer a question that I have been trying to get answered?

I keep reading that many other countries are also in line for a revalue of currency. Some cite 133, some 155 but no one seems to be able to come up with a list of these countries. Only IQD and VND. Would you have this info?

Thanks

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Purpleskyz,

I used to save the links to documents that I wanted to find again. The problem with this method is that you are at the mercy of the document being pulled off the internet.

Several years ago I was the campaign manager for a local politician. During a discussion with a local paper the topic of internet searches came up. The papers editor showed us how compromising documentation could be be made to disappear.

I'm not a conspiracy guy. I saw what I saw and I haven't looked at a search since that day without thinking about what I was shown by that editor.

When I find a document that I want to keep, I save the document as a PDF file. Then the document can't disappear into thin air!

Just a thought.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 pm

purpleskyz,

Thanks for giving me way too much credit!

What Plato and I know (this will undoubtedly be only time in my lifetime where I am included in the same sentence as Plato!):

"is that we know nothing!"

I don't know the answer to your question but I'll email the question to a person who might. If I find it, I'll PM you with the answer!

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:20 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Thats weird cause if you google Kuwait Dinar revalue (which I did) it does say that it rv'ed in the 90's. It takes you to Wikipedia. Maybe they have it wrong. Hmmmm.....

Also a couple of my customers told me that they had relatives that made it big with that rv in the late 90's.

Wiki is edited by anyone so anyone can say anything in it. Not a reliable source for anything really. Anyway, YES people made money in Kuwait. But its not what is going on here. The STREET value dropped but the global value didnt. You can check the history yourself on any forex site and go back to the 90's. It never changed more than a few pennies. The kuwaitis dumped their KWD for USD for pennies on the dollar. Thats where people snapped it up and made their money. Hope that helps some Smile

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Thank you for that advise and I will do that in the future! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks realbutterfly. I get it that I am reading a lot of things that are not factual. Just makes research of this investment all the more frustrating and mysterious.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Purpleskyz,

I used to save the links to documents that I wanted to find again. The problem with this method is that you are at the mercy of the document being pulled off the internet.

Several years ago I was the campaign manager for a local politician. During a discussion with a local paper the topic of internet searches came up. The papers editor showed us how compromising documentation could be be made to disappear.

I'm not a conspiracy guy. I saw what I saw and I haven't looked at a search since that day without thinking about what I was shown by that editor.

When I find a document that I want to keep, I save the document as a PDF file. Then the document can't disappear into thin air!

Just a thought.

You are right Dinar4silver. I have done the same thing and gone back to read it, and it is gone!! I'll copy and paste in a heart beat!!
Laughing

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks for a thought provoking, realistic, and logical post, docmo. And you know what? Obviously some do, but do most of us care whether Kuwait was an official RV, RI, or catching up for lost time? I surely don't, and I'm not sure that any monetary change could ever be compared to the Iraq Dinar situation. This whole currency takeover was planned many years ago by some very shrewd operators. Possibly they saw the extreme profits that a few made with the Kuwait dinar, and laid it all out and planned it to a tee. I suspect they didn't think it would take quite this long for the plan to come to fruition, nor do I think they could possibly have considered the affect that the internet would have on spreading the word, but I do think believe it's coming. Tomorrow, next week, next month? Who knows? But it is coming.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

doodoo wrote:Thanks for a thought provoking, realistic, and logical post, docmo. And you know what? Obviously some do, but do most of us care whether Kuwait was an official RV, RI, or catching up for lost time? I surely don't, and I'm not sure that any monetary change could ever be compared to the Iraq Dinar situation. This whole currency takeover was planned many years ago by some very shrewd operators. Possibly they saw the extreme profits that a few made with the Kuwait dinar, and laid it all out and planned it to a tee. I suspect they didn't think it would take quite this long for the plan to come to fruition, nor do I think they could possibly have considered the affect that the internet would have on spreading the word, but I do think believe it's coming. Tomorrow, next week, next month? Who knows? But it is coming.

....and we will be right here,ready and waiting! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:13 pm

doodoo wrote:-snip- Obviously some do, but do most of us care whether Kuwait was an official RV, RI, or catching up for lost time? I surely don't, and I'm not sure that any monetary change could ever be compared to the Iraq Dinar situation. -snip-

LOL doodoo ... I was thinking pretty much the same thing. As I was reading this, I kept hearing (I think it was) Frank S. singing "you say tomato, I say tomata ...." lmao lmao lmao

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How does an RV look? 2805820865  How does an RV look? 2805820865  How does an RV look? 2805820865  How does an RV look? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 pm

an RV looks like 4 wheels and a shoe box moving down the road. lol AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm

PM? Let's make it mutiple guess for ibCraig:

1. Personal Message
2. Prime Minister
3. Pretty Monkey
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Aj,

What size shoes do you wear man?

I went to an RV (Recreational vehicle) show and some of the RV's are as long as 45 feet (plus). Those are big shoe boxes! LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 pm

How 'bout Piles'o Money? How does an RV look? 949729897
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum