Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody..

+4
CaptnJerry
jerrickjay
Horizon
alajim
8 posters

Go down

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Empty Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody..

Post by alajim Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am

Fact is...are you ready? Can you handle the truth? Them folks over there are just plain nuts, vote on something please, move forward, dance a little, but get-er-done!! Tomorrow never gets here so do it today. I'm wearing out my Dinar from getting it out from under my bed and putting in a safe deposit box, then back under the bed, then underneath the mattress, then back in the closet and back in the safe deposit box…so on and so on !! I’ll just take a big step here and call it…didn't want to, but here goes….Here Rv Here, Here !!! Come RV come to Papa !!!! Well I did it, I called it. Bet I’m closer than some….put that on Dinar Guru !!!! As of this morning on Dinar Guru there is 21,161 Guru‘s, I’m looking to be 21,162 and the best looking Guru at that. If you don’t believe me well check out the link that I don’t have. If I did have a link it wouldn’t work, getting honest here, trust me I have sources. Well folks we wait, on who, what or where I don’t have a clue, but we are waiting. Till then, live like there is no tomorrow, cause there ain’t one, only today a precious gift from God…..

chillout

PS....Please all bashing is welcome!!!!

Thank God for His Grace, instead of His Justice !!!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Empty Re: Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody..

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897 [quote="alajim"]Fact is...are you ready? Can you handle the truth? Them folks over there are just plain nuts, vote on something please, move forward, dance a little, but get-er-done!! Tomorrow never gets here so do it today. I'm wearing out my Dinar from getting it out from under my bed and putting in a safe deposit box, then back under the bed, then underneath the mattress, then back in the closet and back in the safe deposit box…so on and so on !! I’ll just take a big step here and call it…didn't want to, but here goes….Here Rv Here, Here !!! Come RV come to Papa !!!! Well I did it, I called it. Bet I’m closer than some….put that on Dinar Guru !!!! As of this morning on Dinar Guru there is 21,161 Guru‘s, I’m looking to be 21,162 and the best looking Guru at that. If you don’t believe me well check out the link that I don’t have. If I did have a link it wouldn’t work, getting honest here, trust me I have sources. Well folks we wait, on who, what or where I don’t have a clue, but we are waiting. Till then, live like there is no tomorrow, cause there ain’t one, only today a precious gift from God…..

That is what I have been doing...calling the RV...come RV ...and I just can't find it. I even tried an RV danceAre you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 203646764 Kinda like a Rain dance, but for the RV...the Indians did it for Rain, thought it would work for the RV! The real thing that does work is prayer...and God will supply our needs ...stay Positive and Believe!Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2474380249

There is one thing for sure I know I am calling......LSU is going to beat AL.....Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Empty Re: Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody..

Post by alajim Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am

[quote="horizon"]Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897
alajim wrote:Fact is...are you ready? Can you handle the truth? Them folks over there are just plain nuts, vote on something please, move forward, dance a little, but get-er-done!! Tomorrow never gets here so do it today. I'm wearing out my Dinar from getting it out from under my bed and putting in a safe deposit box, then back under the bed, then underneath the mattress, then back in the closet and back in the safe deposit box…so on and so on !! I’ll just take a big step here and call it…didn't want to, but here goes….Here Rv Here, Here !!! Come RV come to Papa !!!! Well I did it, I called it. Bet I’m closer than some….put that on Dinar Guru !!!! As of this morning on Dinar Guru there is 21,161 Guru‘s, I’m looking to be 21,162 and the best looking Guru at that. If you don’t believe me well check out the link that I don’t have. If I did have a link it wouldn’t work, getting honest here, trust me I have sources. Well folks we wait, on who, what or where I don’t have a clue, but we are waiting. Till then, live like there is no tomorrow, cause there ain’t one, only today a precious gift from God…..

That is what I have been doing...calling the RV...come RV ...and I just can't find it. I even tried an RV danceAre you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 203646764 Kinda like a Rain dance, but for the RV...the Indians did it for Rain, thought it would work for the RV! The real thing that does work is prayer...and God will supply our needs ...stay Positive and Believe!Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2474380249

There is one thing for sure I know I am calling......LSU is going to beat AL.....Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344

NO YOU DIDN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 4Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. A>[img]Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2-rtr10[/img]

alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrickjay Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 am

It's funny how some people knock these so call gurus, whom made them gurus in the first place...maybe those who has nothing else better to do. I didn't get in involved with this investment because of these so call guru's. I got involved eight years ago because of a plan. You may not want to believe it but these so call guru's are doing you a favorite. If it was up to me the dinar would have stayed a secret. Go take a nap you and your shoe box full of dinar.

jerrickjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:07 pm

jerrickjay wrote:It's funny how some people knock these so call gurus, whom made them gurus in the first place...maybe those who has nothing else better to do. I didn't get in involved with this investment because of these so call guru's. I got involved eight years ago because of a plan. You may not want to believe it but these so call guru's are doing you a favorite. If it was up to me the dinar would have stayed a secret. Go take a nap you and your shoe box full of dinar.

You have to look at it like this...An Investment is an Investment!!!! I could have put my dinar up kept up with the news and never went to one of these sites, but I enjoy it. I have found new friends, new things to talk, and laugh about, and interesting facts. I like that these guys are working to get information for us, and they are doing it on their own time, so show a little respect. ......Smile and be happy, we are almost there....Very Happy

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 pm

[quote="alajim"]
horizon wrote:Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897
alajim wrote:Fact is...are you ready? Can you handle the truth? Them folks over there are just plain nuts, vote on something please, move forward, dance a little, but get-er-done!! Tomorrow never gets here so do it today. I'm wearing out my Dinar from getting it out from under my bed and putting in a safe deposit box, then back under the bed, then underneath the mattress, then back in the closet and back in the safe deposit box…so on and so on !! I’ll just take a big step here and call it…didn't want to, but here goes….Here Rv Here, Here !!! Come RV come to Papa !!!! Well I did it, I called it. Bet I’m closer than some….put that on Dinar Guru !!!! As of this morning on Dinar Guru there is 21,161 Guru‘s, I’m looking to be 21,162 and the best looking Guru at that. If you don’t believe me well check out the link that I don’t have. If I did have a link it wouldn’t work, getting honest here, trust me I have sources. Well folks we wait, on who, what or where I don’t have a clue, but we are waiting. Till then, live like there is no tomorrow, cause there ain’t one, only today a precious gift from God…..

NO YOU DIDN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 4Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. A href=Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2-rtr10" border="0" alt="" />[img]Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2-rtr10[/img]

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897 YES I DID ....I WENT THERE....LSU #1.....YOU WILL SEE.....LSU IS GONNA WIN AGAIN!!!!

GO TIGERS....LSU...GO TIGERS....BEAT BAMA.....Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344 Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344 Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344 Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344 Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344 Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 3079029344

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Roll Tide Roll... Around the hole and down the bowl...

Geaux Tigers!

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Roll Tide Roll... Around the hole and down the bowl...

Geaux Tigers!

WOW ...I have someone on my side....yeah....:cheers: GoooooTigers!!!!!I knew you were a good guy!!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 pm

horizon wrote:
jerrickjay wrote:It's funny how some people knock these so call gurus, whom made them gurus in the first place...maybe those who has nothing else better to do. I didn't get in involved with this investment because of these so call guru's. I got involved eight years ago because of a plan. You may not want to believe it but these so call guru's are doing you a favorite. If it was up to me the dinar would have stayed a secret. Go take a nap you and your shoe box full of dinar.

You have to look at it like this...An Investment is an Investment!!!! I could have put my dinar up kept up with the news and never went to one of these sites, but I enjoy it. I have found new friends, new things to talk, and laugh about, and interesting facts. I like that these guys are working to get information for us, and they are doing it on their own time, so show a little respect. ......Smile and be happy, we are almost there....Very Happy

You are so very right horizon :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Geaux Tigers!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Heart10

alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

horizon wrote:

Geaux Tigers!

WOW ...I have someone on my side....yeah....:cheers: GoooooTigers!!!!!I knew you were a good guy!!!!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 40235510

alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:33 pm

alajim wrote:
horizon wrote:

Geaux Tigers!

OH NO...YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!!!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897 BY THE WAY WE BLEEED PURPLE AND GOLD!!!!GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!#1

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 40235510

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Mmmmmmmmm Rabbit..... I love wigets almost as much as I love fresh rabbit!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

IF IT'S NOT COOKED I WANT EAT IT MAYBE I'M REALY SPOILED LIKE DADDY SAYS. HHMM RABBIT STEW WITH WIDGET GRAVYAre you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

abby ann wrote:IF IT'S NOT COOKED I WANT EAT IT MAYBE I'M REALY SPOILED LIKE DADDY SAYS. HHMM RABBIT STEW WITH WIDGET GRAVYAre you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 1261280965

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks again Guru Nobody!

That was fresh! gota love where these posts go - especially when the ones who have no clue it's a joking humor that even the mods and admin get a kick out of. I'm sure even Okie cracks a smile.

Without humor - this would be one rocky road trip. Like riding in a car with an ex-spouse cross country because neither can afford on their own to get to where they are going, or having the inlaws decide to stay 2 months without telling you.

Appreciate it as usual - bashing??? NO WAY - not here (until the day your wrong and it RV's - care to be wrong sooner that later??)
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 pm

abby ann wrote:IF IT'S NOT COOKED I WANT EAT IT MAYBE I'M REALY SPOILED LIKE DADDY SAYS. HHMM RABBIT STEW WITH WIDGET GRAVYAre you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 949729897

Ohhh that sounds YUMMY! I have some fresh widgets ... you grab the bunny and I'll be right over! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2805820865  Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2805820865  Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2805820865  Are you ready ? Here is the "Facts"- Guru Nobody.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:51 pm

"Without humor - this would be one rocky road trip. Like riding in a car with an ex-spouse cross country because neither can afford on their own to get to where they are going, or having the inlaws decide to stay 2 months without telling you."

That is toooo funny lol!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum