Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
where is Joey from the IQD TEAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

where is Joey from the IQD TEAM

+15
mskish
Kevind53
oilwizard
GODSGRACE
doodoo
Jayzze
GoodGosh
sandwedge
readysetrv
ClermontThinker
TNman
Inquisitive one
landcareunlimited
Lightworker
ga boy
19 posters

Go down

where is Joey from the IQD TEAM Empty where is Joey from the IQD TEAM

Post by ga boy Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 am

WE WANT JOEY,WE WANT JOEY,THE DINAR WORLD NEEDS YOU JOEY.THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ga boy

Back to top Go down

where is Joey from the IQD TEAM Empty Re: where is Joey from the IQD TEAM

Post by Lightworker Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

ga boy wrote:WE WANT JOEY,WE WANT JOEY,THE DINAR WORLD NEEDS YOU JOEY.THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I second that...call just isn't the same...

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 am

Interesting you post this...I am literally listening to the IQD Team call playback from earlier this evening. Interestingly enough, they are attempting to explain what happened with Joey and Vic during the first part of the call. It is a very drawn out explanation and thus far I still unsure exactly what happened, but I am still listening trying to find out. Joey and Vic are definitely history, no question about it.

Hear it yourself: http://www.theiqdteam.com/conference-calls-recordings.html
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 am

Subject: Email from Joey The IQD Team   Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 am
To: [email=joey@theiqdteam.com,Sent]joey@theiqdteam.com,Sent[/email]: 12/27/2011 12:55:12 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: [FWD: ]

I WANT EVERYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY TO SEE HOW DEBBIE AND THE REST OF THE IQD TEAM HAS LIED TO VIC AND I. TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK AT PEOPLE WHO ASK YOU TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN THEM. THEY USED VIC AND I'S HARD WORK TO COMPOSE AN EMAIL LIST AND FOLLOWING SO THEY WOULD GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE IT WORTH THEIR WHILE TO TURN OUR CALL INTO AN MLM$$$$ SCHEME. VIC AND I WERE KEPT IN THE DARK AS THEY PLOTTED TO GET RID OF US. THEY NEVER BELIEVED IN THE NEWS. THEY KEPT ADDING PRODUCTS TO OUR WEBSITE. THEY ALSO ASKED FOR DONATIONS TO HELP SEND SOMEONE TO CAMP. VIC AND I ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTING OF ALL MONIES COMING IN. WE ASKED TO SEE THE NEVADA LLC PAPERS THAT YUKON SIGNED ON BEHALF OF OUR TEAM. WE ASKED FOR AN "HONEST" ACCOUNTING OF ALL THINGS BUT NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WE ASKED FOR .WE ASKED FOR A DOCUMENTING OF MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC. THE PRODUCTS FROM TIKANA ARE PEOPLE YUKON KNOWS, NOT US. I WAS TOLD BY DEBBIE HERSELF THAT OUR TEAM VIEWED VIC AND I AS UNIMPORTANT. DEBBIE WAS URGED TO DO THE NEWS SO THEY COULD GET RID OF US. VIC AND I HAVE BEEN THRU heck ON THIS SUPPOSED TEAM. WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU CARE TO CONTACT US YOU CAN AT RALPHRORIGUEZ1@YAHOO.COM BECAUSE I AM SURE THAT OUR EMAILS WILL BE CLOSED BY THESE FINE FOLKS. PLEASE!!!HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OUR COMMUNITY!BY THE WAY, VIC AND I REFUSE TO ENDORSE A PRODUCT WE HAVE NOT INVESTIGATED OR TRIED. JUSURU IS A PRODUCT THAT MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM HAVE NEVER TRIED. THEY SURE WILL ENDORSE IT'S GREATNESS AS YOU SIGN UP BELOW THEM IN THIS MLM$$ SCHEME. HOW COVENIENT AND LUCRATIVE.....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR. THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE RV. THEIR RUTHLESSNESS HAS JUST COST THE COMMUNITY THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NEWS JOEY & VIC

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am

I know none of these people. I know of them having listened to the calls on occasion but I don't know them personally. What I do know is that there are unscrupulous people throughout these sites. I have thought for a long time and have seen the results in my emails that there are people gathering email address for MLM.

People will use you and abuse you when all you are trying to do is to help someone. I'm sorry to be so cynical but I have seen a lot over my 75 years on this earth.

I'm sorry that Joey and Vic got caught-up in something they were not told about while just trying to help all of us troops. I'm sure they will light somewhere and will continue their fine work. Just one request from Joey. Just give us the gist of the articles. To read the articles verbatim is a bit much.

Nevertheless, thanks for your work.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am

As far as I am concerned Joey was the only element of TheIQDTeam that was worth listening to. Joey was a true resource when it came to IQD news.

TheIQDTeam has seemingly abandoned the IQD aspect of their investment and directed their energies (and emails) to the MLM opportunities. This is just another group of people that are looking to make money off of the IQD investors.

I will miss Joey and the info that she brings to the table...

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:10 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

THIS IS WHAT STANDS OUT TO ME!!!

.WE ASKED FOR A DOCUMENTING OF MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC"

LOL, "OH NO WE DON'T MAKE MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER WHEN PEOPLE ORDER FROM OUT SITES"!!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by readysetrv on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WORD)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 am

ClermontThinker wrote:As far as I am concerned Joey was the only element of TheIQDTeam that was worth listening to. Joey was a true resource when it came to IQD news.

TheIQDTeam has seemingly abandoned the IQD aspect of their investment and directed their energies (and emails) to the MLM opportunities. This is just another group of people that are looking to make money off of the IQD investors.

I will miss Joey and the info that she brings to the table...

You never know the true motives behind a post, but posts like this should show the people that live in snow globes where they are shielded from truths and reality,trhat not all people (gurus and site owners) have the best interests of their members at hand. People that like to call out others as being "neggies" need to realize that the world is not full of people they can and should trust.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am

Joey and Vic both provided the sustenance of the IQD Team. As for the others their contribution was minimal at best.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 am

GoodGosh wrote:Joey and Vic both provided the sustenance of the IQD Team. As for the others their contribution was minimal at best.

Agree.. No reason to listen to any IQD Team CC's again. Mumbo Jumbo from here out for them..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:09 am

@ Sandwedge

You and I both take a little heat from so many for our perceived negative comments. Attempts to infuse some common sense into the outlandish, so very obviously incorrect claims is too often considered negative.

Maybe this information will give some of those with blind faith in the guru nation pause.

It is my belief, for whatever that is worth, that the RV is coming. Of course I have no idea when or how much but the indicators sure look promising. Keep the faith!!!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 am

they are no different then others who follow this path and razzle and dazzle people with cow manue this is found everywhere an then you have really good people who care you just have to figure who is good and who is not and you do not have to pay money to find out many good people in oom whith excellent ideas here for free
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 am

Agree ClermontThinker.. People need to wake up and realize that these site owners are making $$$$'s on their sites from advertising and Dinar sales. It's a business folks.. If anyone has ever been in stock chat rooms, they soon realize that their are people that are paid "pumpers" to drive stock sales with the same motives we see in the Dinar World. They create a "sense of urgency" that things are imminent and create the emotional side of buying that they need to hurry, because if they don't, they'll miss the boat. It really is no different with the Dinar..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 am

It's the American way. Supply and demand. I wish I had seen the opportunity that this gravy train presented several years ago. I wouldn't need an RV. Some very shrewd entrepreneurs in this and a big hats off to them.

How many Dinar chat sites do you think there would be if we didn't sign up, login , and in way too many cases, drool in anticipation of the next promise of the bank screens showing 0 or blank, or the cashin will be Monday, or the rate will be $13.00. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind...oops...got sidetracked (I had ADD back when they thought I was just precocious).....

The answer my friend is zero Dinar chat sites. You know what they say, "follow the money". If we weren't here, or on any other sites, we might well be following Amway or Herbalife...
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GODSGRACE Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am

This is so sad and sick all at the same time. I for one will not be back to listen to the I.Q.D team. Joey and Vic were the only ones that I listened to anyway. Joey will be VERY missed. I believe that karma is a b****. I listened to the call from last night, if they had any morals about them Yukon,Debbie etc would have just told direct family members or friends. They are using there forum to build there bank account. I to am in a MLM since 2007 and it is a health and wellness company, Never would it be o.k to do this , you lose your credibility. They have accomplished this, and this alone. My prayers and well wishes to Joey and Vic.

GODSGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by oilwizard Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 pm

The IQD team should be aware that the main reason we were listening to their calls is information about the reevaluation of the Dinar. That information was legitimized by research and presentation of Joey and Vick. It is extremely unprofessional to use their credibility to market and or introduce an unrelated product. I am a Dentist, would you appreciate if I tried to sell you Amway while providing you reconstructive dentistry? I will never listen to a call like last night again!

oilwizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 pm

sandwedge wrote:Agree ClermontThinker.. People need to wake up and realize that these site owners are making $$$$'s on their sites from advertising and Dinar sales. It's a business folks.. If anyone has ever been in stock chat rooms, they soon realize that their are people that are paid "pumpers" to drive stock sales with the same motives we see in the Dinar World. They create a "sense of urgency" that things are imminent and create the emotional side of buying that they need to hurry, because if they don't, they'll miss the boat. It really is no different with the Dinar..

Go RI/RV..

I can't speak for other sites, but as far as I know, no one has ever claimed that money is not made from the advertising on this site. DUH of course money is made, these forums and the chat rooms cost money, given the volume here, BIG money. The folks who own the servers and lease the lines are not in it for charity folks.l Then there is licensing, registration, coding, setup, etc. I have built a couple of small sites and it takes hours and hours of time. So yea, they sell adds, someone has to pay for the site and for it's maintenance. Get over it. ... darn no banker widget ... :bom:
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:10 pm

@ Kevin53

Please understand Kevin there are a few among us that realize that the various sites are setup and maintained with the intent of making money. Nobody will begrudge someone such an opportunity in our free market.

However... It is the suggestion of some that the site owners/operators/mods are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, for the betterment of all Dinarians. That is laughable. Some understand that the sites are just another business.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Understood ... that is the way of the world, however you and especially Sandwedge were painting with an overly broad brush. Not all sites are like that, this being one of them, that's why I spend much more time here. I have links to over a dozen sites ... some I never go back to any more, some I go to once a week or so, and one or two I visit regularly, but only one I visit and spend time on.

Besides the widgets here are so darn tasty! Twisted Evil
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mskish Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 pm

I too Miss Joey and Vic on IQD Team ,, or use to be ! I sent an e-mail to Vic and had a reply that him and Joey are thinking of doing their own call,, whhHoo and as they use to say yiepee!
I sure Hope so and soon,, need a Large dose of Joey's delivery of the news and of course Vic's 2 cents always cleared up any questions.

I say... come on back Joey and Vic, you are truly missed.
mskish
mskish

Back to top Go down

Post by mskish Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 pm

sorry forgot the most important part,,,, Vic's response...

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Vic wrote:
Dear Michelle, we are considering doing a call soon! Please advise as many people you know! I want to have some serious interest to show the community that we are not MLM or Dinar Pumpers! I will pass your definite good wishes on to Joey! GOD IS GREAT, ALWAYS! Joey and Vic
mskish
mskish

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm

It is interesting the controversy that has arisen form this shift. joey, I could tell from the last call that you were on, something was amiss. First off they kept muting you and then Yukon saying he had an important call coming the next night with you expressly stating you would not be in that call. It was pretty clear that they would be doing some sort of MLM promo. That is very bad taste in my opinion.
It does cost money to run these sites, as well as peoples time and effort (which to me is far more valuable). I do not vilify anyone for covering their costs and making money for their time. So usually the site is either a subscription site or a sponsored site.
The problem with what happened here is that those who are still connected over there see no problem with abusing their connections with folks who got connected to learn more about what's happening with the dinar.
Joey, you were the one I went there to hear. I so appreciate the time and intelligence you donated to provide the outstanding info you shared. It would be great if you had a blog we could go to to see your research.

In any case, my blessings to all. Most of this will be a faint memory once our blessing occurs!

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by JLW_RVHopeful Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello Joey, Vic and the rest of the IQD team...

as Lightworker above knows very well, since we both "were" avid listeners of the call squad, then the IQD team together in our living room...

the reason we enjoyed this team was that it was based entirely on the news articles, and the way the news was put together (hhuuumm JOEY) was very good, it was not always the best CC to hear everything but then again it covered quite an audience right?

the big thing was the removed sence of relience on the rumors...

we listened last night and OMG what a huge mistake! good luck with that, I might give it another chance just to see if I dont hear a change.. but if its like that again, no way... the biggest phrase I heard was a somewhat vague note that there was no news to be reiterated.. now thats my words I know, but it sure sounded like I heard someone state that we didnt need to re-hear the news that was out there... hmm, ok, then SEE YA!

so now, moving fwd, Joey and VIC? please let us know your going to setup a call, and keep us on the news.. and please do not get into MLM's, lol, we see way to many as it is, and that was just way to much to here that on there...

thank you for all your patience, love and dedication you have put into the news so far, its not been wasted and so we transition to something better... and Vic, It is a pleasure to know you and Joey will be setting up a new CC, Lightworker and I can't wait...

Bless you both, and Bless the IQD team with their new venture, I hope the best to the new path they choose....

John

JLW_RVHopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarace Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Instant massive wealth formula:

Sell 2000 seat reservations to a post RV event for $25 each
and promise a refund at the event.

Buy IQD with 2000 X $25 =
$50,000 = 50,000,000 IQD X $3.41 (Randy’s rate) = $170,500,000 gross.

$170,500,000 Less refunds of $50,000 and cost of
refreshments and security at event $50,000 and 3 give away luxury cars for $300,000

leaves a tidy net of $170,100,000. A truly fantastic way to create instant
wealth with other peoples money.

dinarace

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

dinarace wrote:Instant massive wealth formula:

Sell 2000 seat reservations to a post RV event for $25 each
and promise a refund at the event.

Buy IQD with 2000 X $25 =
$50,000 = 50,000,000 IQD X $3.41 (Randy’s rate) = $170,500,000 gross.

$170,500,000 Less refunds of $50,000 and cost of
refreshments and security at event $50,000 and 3 give away luxury cars for $300,000

leaves a tidy net of $170,100,000. A truly fantastic way to create instant
wealth with other peoples money.

lol! where is Joey from the IQD TEAM 1261280965
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 pm

I listened to the "new" IQD Team call last night and it was an absolute train wreck. Technical problems abounded and made the call virtually unlistenable. The only glimmer of hope was the new gentleman (Scott) reading the news. His delivery was very good and he added solid additional commentary.

After listening to Diana and Yukon spin what had happened I am not sure they have much credibility any longer...at least not with me. In fact, I was particularly disappointed in Yukon's outright hostility towards Joey and Vic.

Lastly, I sent an email to the IQD Team over a week ago asking which direction they were headed. I had contributed to them on several occasions and felt I had the right to ask how the money would be used, especially in light of Joey's accusation. To date I have received ZERO response.

I won't listen nor financially contribute again.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maryfw Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

PLEASE make certain that Joey does a post on http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html when she's ready to do a conference call ~ with details of when where and how. CAN'T WAIT!

THANK YOU!!!! where is Joey from the IQD TEAM 3079029344

maryfw

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum