Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jonny 1-3-12 expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance

+12
hanwoz
LookingAtTheHeavens
doodoo
sandwedge
landcareunlimited
Lightworker
revenuerog
KAI
godsfool713
UncleVersie
IQD4US
czinser
16 posters

Go down

Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  Empty Jonny 1-3-12 expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance

Post by czinser Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Can't wait to hear the fat lady sing....Blessings Guys, CZ Smile

Jonnywg posted in 3S's chat Tue evening nothing left 01/03/2012

_ [Jonnywg]there is nothing further to post today as all is said and done and we expect confirmations of this shortly..................... expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  Empty Re: Jonny 1-3-12 expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm

I don't want an appearance ..

I want her to SING SING SING
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  Empty Re: Jonny 1-3-12 expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance

Post by UncleVersie Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Sing Betsy Sing ,Come on Baby lets do this THING !!!!!!!!........Coming to a BANK NEAR YOU......IN LIVING COLOR and THE SMELL OF MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

I hope by Tuesday!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 pm

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Sing Away, the aria for the RV of 2012!

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 pm

meeeeeeee..me me me meeeeee...fa so la tiiiiiiiiiiiii.....just warming up 8)

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello Friends,

As a spiritual seeker I have given a great deal of thought to how much people stress over their needs and put all their attention on the need for the RV to happen. As a metaphysical response to this pressure, I believe the universe may be resisting this happening as a result of the resistance we are all feeling about our perceived circumstance.

If we truly believe that we can give our burdens up to God then it would do us all a great deal of good to let God do his work and have FAITH that this thing, when it is to happen, will happen in God's time. And it will happen for the highest and best for all concerned.

Have faith and relax...it won't happen any sooner by people getting stressed. In fact I think the stress is putting it off.

Joy, Prosperity and health in the new year!
Lightworker

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 pm

That fat lady is not going to sing ONLY because Johnny "predicted" it. I hope we can return the opera tickets...

This is not an indictment of the RV...just of Johnny and his nonsense.

GO RV!
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Lightworker wrote:Hello Friends,

As a spiritual seeker I have given a great deal of thought to how much people stress over their needs and put all their attention on the need for the RV to happen. As a metaphysical response to this pressure, I believe the universe may be resisting this happening as a result of the resistance we are all feeling about our perceived circumstance.

If we truly believe that we can give our burdens up to God then it would do us all a great deal of good to let God do his work and have FAITH that this thing, when it is to happen, will happen in God's time. And it will happen for the highest and best for all concerned.

Have faith and relax...it won't happen any sooner by people getting stressed. In fact I think the stress is putting it off.

Lightworker

Say what? To many are bringing God into this in questionnable ways. Please pray and go to Church, but the metaphysical stuff is to much for this guy. Also, please don't try to tell others how to handle their stress. You don't know the situations other are in and it truly is none of your business.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Nonsense, when it proves true, is genius.

WaaaaaaHooooooo!
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 pm

in every life we have some trouble,
when you worry you make it double
don't worry, be happy

dont worry be happy now
dont worry be happy
dont worry be happy
dont worry be happy
dont worry be happy
aint got no place to lay your head,
somebody came and took your bed,
don't worry, be happy

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Lightworker

Say what? To many are bringing God into this in questionnable ways. Please pray and go to Church, but the metaphysical stuff is to much for this guy. Also, please don't try to tell others how to handle their stress. You don't know the situations other are in and it truly is none of your business.

Go RI/RV..

He is still right. Stress is a killer and you are right in that you have the choice to slowly kill yourself. He is also within his right to advise you that it is a bad idea. God bless you.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

any metaphysical guru would tell you to let it go...release it and move on to something else!
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 am

sandwedge wrote:

Lightworker

Go RI/RV..

Hmmm...why does the discussion of God in anything become questionable? God is in all things. Not only the church you worship in but the energy that feeds my thoughts. Most of my post was a suggestion of another possible perspective. We are all free to take what serves us and leave the rest of what we read here. For someone who is so offended by my attempt at helping others feel less stressed, you have some very direct recommendations for how I personally should handle myself...interesting. The things that offend us most in others are simply transference of what we really dislike within ourselves.

Peace of mind is yours if you accept it. We all can choose happiness at any moment. What do you choose?

Bless you,
LW

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:19 am

Joseph and Mary and Jesus even needed money,he worked in a carpenter shop before he started evangelizing....remember Very Happy Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  949729897

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by andiedog Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 am

Hurry Go Buy More ... It will happen, while you are at it get a couple million on reserve. Please people stop posting the pumpers

andiedog

Back to top Go down

Post by tenenbaums Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:54 am

He isn't pumping anything.

tenenbaums

Back to top Go down

Post by kaufcity Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 am

Obviously he is pumping because the date has changed at the CBI and still no RV!!

Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  3614774015 Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  3134741375 Jonny  1-3-12  expect the fat lady to finally put in an appearance  927261665

kaufcity

Back to top Go down

Post by tenenbaums Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:26 am

ugh do you know the meaning of pumping???

He hasn't told you to go buy more IQD before it RVS because its going to happen today... Plus its not 9am est yet... check back around that time....

tenenbaums

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:01 am

tenenbaums wrote:ugh do you know the meaning of pumping???

He hasn't told you to go buy more IQD before it RVS because its going to happen today... Plus its not 9am est yet... check back around that time....

Yes. "pumping"... Lying, fabricating fairy tales to hype people up day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, with the most idiotic stories, that NEVER come to pass.. Fabricating one story, and when that story doesn't happen, jumping to a new one, and then a new one and then a new one.
To pump this ride up, one doesn't need to tell people to buy more dinar....They do that well enough through the BS they come up with on a daily basis. The masses unfortunately will believe anything, when they are so financially, and emotionally involved in something, and the gurus know this.

and lets's be honest here.. I'm sure you are smart enough to know this.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 pm

ALL these people are making predictions at best as they see news,information,news from sources in far and high places,,,, just like we all do. most gurus will tell you this ,so be patient and watch it all play out,i t will happen when everything is done that needs to be done, overall sorta like watching the fruit on a tree ripen for picking ,when its ripe we will all know it and be able to enjoy the fruit. nuff said UV so sit back relax enjoy life,

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum