Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Orly is going to get her day in court finally....

3 posters

Go down

Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... Empty Orly is going to get her day in court finally....

Post by shakes4life Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Orly gets her court case through.....check it out.....

THANK YOU GOD!!! I AM READY TO CRY! AFTER 3 YEARS OF BATTLE FOR THE FIRST TIME A JUDGE RULED THAT OBAMA’S MOTION TO DISMISS IS DENIED. I CAN NOW DEPOSE OBAMA AND EVERYBODY ELSE ENVOLVED WITHOUT ANY IMPEDIMENT.
Posted on | January 3, 2012 | 82 Comments
Farrar Motion to dismiss by Obama is denied
I still can’t believe this. The order is in the link above. Judge Malihi, Deputy Chief judge of the Administrative court in GA, ruled, that Obama’s motion to dismiss is denied. He will have to stand trial and prove his eligibility for office.
This is particularly sweet, as it is happening in GA, where judge Clay D. Land maligned me so badly and attacked me with $20,000 of sanctions in order to silence me, to stop me from challenging Obama. Judge Land was sending a message to other attorneys and intimidating them, de facto telling them, “you dare to go after Obama, raise the issue of his forged birth certificate and invalid Social Secrity number, establishment will attack you and sanction you, just like attorney Taitz”
Now judge Malihi is sending a message: “nobody is above the law”
I am filing a motion for judicial notice in the other 5 courts, where I have cases. Please, spread the word.
I wanted to thank evrybody, who was helping me so far to repay those $20,000, who donated to help me fly to other states, including my prior flights to GA.
PS I have a professional video cassette, shot by Kevin Powell, where I together with Carl Swenssen, Kevin and a number of GA civil rights leaders visited offices of prior governor Sonny Purdue, Attorney General, elections board, Sec of State, CNN and so on. The video cassette is in a format, that I can’t play or upload on you-tube channel. If someone knows, how to convert it, let me know, I will post it. I think, it is called Sony DVCAM 94 Advanced ME.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29976
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... Empty Re: Orly is going to get her day in court finally....

Post by ntvtexan Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:04 pm

FINALLY ! GREAT news on the Certificate validation front !!!

I have the SONY Vegas Pro software for video editing. I can try it if they can get me a portion of the video to work with, or a copy of the tape.

SONY's Hi-Def is AVCHD format, so this isounds like a lower grade video format. It may need to be converted to a PC format from the Video Device (camera) directly.

As long as no Black SUV's show up wanting to take all my play toys !!! Suspect

If the guys that shot it are ANY kind of video officianado's, they shouldn't have a problem converting it though.

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Orly is going to get her day in court finally.... Empty Re: Orly is going to get her day in court finally....

Post by shakes4life Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

ntvtexan wrote:FINALLY ! GREAT news on the Certificate validation front !!!

I have the SONY Vegas Pro software for video editing. I can try it if they can get me a portion of the video to work with, or a copy of the tape.

SONY's Hi-Def is AVCHD format, so this isounds like a lower grade video format. It may need to be converted to a PC format from the Video Device (camera) directly.

As long as no Black SUV's show up wanting to take all my play toys !!! Suspect

If the guys that shot it are ANY kind of video officianado's, they shouldn't have a problem converting it though.

Go to her website ntvtexan and leave her a message!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:38 pm

I think this should be over at OOM2,

So please repost it there.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum