Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE?

+15
MrTank24
therealbutterfly
Splovengates
Mike74
KAI
renny123
Purpleskyz
LeeCountyNM
SEBtopdog
jmspringbok
clayf
IQD4US
revenuerog
abby ann
crawdaddy2x22
19 posters

Go down

JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? Empty JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE?

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm a new comer to all of this. Having no contacts in govt, banks or anywhere to turn for information other then the web sites, how do we really know just how close we are? I try to keep up with news reports on whats going on over there and here, but it seems to me there are alot of holes that are patch over with slick words and stories that are impossible to prove.I'm not throwing in the towel yet, but in don't know how you guys that have been in this for years have done it.

Last edited by crawdaddy2x22 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? Empty Re: JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE?

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 pm

FLIP A COIN!!!!!!!!!!!:?:
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:00 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:I'm a new comer to all of this. Having no contacts in govt, banks or anywhere to turn for information other then the web sites, how do we really know just how close we are? I try to keep up with news reports on whats going on over there and here, but it seems to me there are alot of holes that are patch over with slick words and stories that are impossible to prove.I'm not throwing in the towel yet, but in don't know how you guys that have been in this for years have done it.
I recommend prescription drugs[b]

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 pm

1 day closer than yesterday..:cheers:
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

You lucky person you ,your new!!! :cyclops:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Has it ever been this crazy in the past. I just started in Sept. 1st couple months I would check the sites every couple of days, then once a day, and now its almost nonstop. It just seems with this much smoke theres got to be fire somewhere. Or maybe I just need to find out what their smoking.lol
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jmspringbok Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 pm

I have been doing this a year and it has been nonstop crazy. They think the rv will happen every week, especially on T, W or Th. I am about ready for the loony bin.

jmspringbok

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:19 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:Has it ever been this crazy in the past. I just started in Sept. 1st couple months I would check the sites every couple of days, then once a day, and now its almost nonstop. It just seems with this much smoke theres got to be fire somewhere. Or maybe I just need to find out what their smoking.lol

Calm yourself, my friend. There are people on this site who have been in this for 8 years. They'll tell you all about all the emotional ups and downs of this ride. Rolling Eyes We do now seem have all indicators that the RV/RI will occur soon. But none of us can know the date or the rate. So try to pace yourself. Otherwise, you'll wind up in the doldrums for a while. We've all been there, too.

Stay positive....The end is in sight! The light is visible at the end of the tunnel ... and I don't think it's the train coming at us! Razz

JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

That long for me and still smiling !!!!!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Crawdaddy... my advise to you is to not get your hopes up about this highly speculative investment. Remember.... if something seems to good to be TRUE it probably is.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 2245507099JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 pm

i keep telling my friend not to get her hopes up.She has planned her life around this realuation to solve all her problems. When and if this never happens, i worry for her. I have never really believed in this l00%, just thought i would give it a shot. I do worry for the people who have hopes that their lives will be miraculously changed with this.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Closer than we were yesterday!
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike74 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 pm

I understand the frustration people are experiencing. However, sarcasm is unneccesary. What I do not understand is the absolute statements that are made -- i.e. "you will see the rate tomorrow." And when this doesn't happen, there is no explanation given. After multiple guarantees, expressed in absolute terms, I begin to feel disrespected and even abused. The Bible says, "Hope delayed makes the heart sick." Concerning the danger of crying "wolf" over and over again and then losing your credibility is taught to every child. I know I do not have to read the post by the "gurus" and I know they just report what they are told and I know we should not condemn the messenger; however, something is terrible wrong and someone is certainly less then truthful. I am choosing to believe those who report the constant flow of deadlines are victims, as are those of us who receive these deadlines. Who, then, is the deceiver -- if they know the deadline is not genuine, or the fool -- if they are constantly deceived concerning the deadlines? Who is it that wants to keep us on the edge of our seats, who delights in playing with our emotions, and who has no regard for us as fellow human beings? These questions need to be addressed. I'm just a guy with my faced pressed against the window of the candy store, while the owner of the candy store taunts me by making me believe he is going to give me some candy. He isn't. He knows it. But, here i stand, thinking today will be different... or maybe tomorrow.

Mike74

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm

I know renny.... I know people that have pinned all of their hopes on this also and as time goes by we can really see how obsurd this is. I really feel for the ones that have been looking at these sites for 8 plus years and still say that they are Gods chosen and this will happen for them.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 2245507099JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:54 pm

One day closer than yesterday but no further than tomorrow if it doesnt RV today and should have happened last year and the year before that but never happened but will happen sooner or later than usual and usually doesnt happen at all.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:Has it ever been this crazy in the past. I just started in Sept. 1st couple months I would check the sites every couple of days, then once a day, and now its almost nonstop. It just seems with this much smoke theres got to be fire somewhere. Or maybe I just need to find out what their smoking.lol

Its been this way since pretty much 2005 on. 2007 got worse and since 209, its been a steady RV every weekend. I have been in this since Nov 2003......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTank24 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:05 pm

I have come to understand that it is what it is. You can not force something that you have no control of. All you can do is wait out you options and pray that they are favorable ones. The RV has been coming for a long time and will continue to come until things are stable and situated in the Iraq government.

I would suggest that you continue to live life as normal and pray for a change. The RV will happen in its own time and it will probably happen when one least expects it.

Mr Tank24

MrTank24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! ,,, since 2003 how can you be a butterfly??? I would have pulled off my Antennae or lost my wings by now ,,, I hope you know I'm kidding ,, 03 till now ,,, you have a strong mind to still be here and be so calm.bounce

Its been this way since pretty much 2005 on. 2007 got worse and since 209, its been a steady RV every weekend. I have been in this since Nov 2003......

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 3091836158 JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 3134741375 JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE? 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I know renny.... I know people that have pinned all of their hopes on this also and as time goes by we can really see how obsurd this is. I really feel for the ones that have been looking at these sites for 8 plus years and still say that they are Gods chosen and this will happen for them.

This has always confused me. Why do people think they are God's chosen and this is supposed to happen to them? I cannot find any references in my Bible where God's chosen (Jews or anyone else) are going to get rich with Iraqi (or middle eastern) money. What am I missing?

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 pm

how close are we will i will tell you not very much since you got ito this i first believed this was a sure thing 3 yrs ago but the longer i am in it i have a lot of doubts if the iraqis really cared about there people and country it would have been done but they do not only the leaders care what goes in there pockets they could care less about threats they do as they please now they might never rv and wait till 2013 change there currency screw everyone make a ton of money and laugh at everyone and since they are loaded with oil and minerals people will still buy it remember with arabs over centuries they have been cunning merchants and have been known for screwing people i hope i am wrong but we wait and wait and wait
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:42 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

could it be possible that it may never and that they really dont need it too.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 pm

just like a line from Casablanca - " We wait and wait and wait."

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum