Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN

+16
TNman
kaufcity
UncleVersie
Kevind53
Gman1958
Azure
godsfool713
HoneyBadger
mabysomeday
KAI
openmind
topspin2
geezer
abby ann
IQD4US
Rosy
20 posters

Go down

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  Empty FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN

Post by Rosy Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN

Please don’t shoot the messenger. I pulled this from another dinar forum, one that does not seem tainted by goo roos.
So, can anyone in Baghdad support or refute the claims made in bold?
Dave 2 hours ago
I am really angry with all these negative nellies coming on this site and sounding off. If they had any inkling about what is happening right now in Baghdad they would keep their bloody mouths shut. I won’t bother my arse in trying to argue my point with them. What I will say is that I am convinced that by Wednesday I will be a multi millionaire and so will most of you out there. If I am wrong I will shrink away from here never to be heard of again. See you all in Dublin soon to have a look at my new Rolls.
jimcrowthers Hub Author 114 minutes ago
What *is* going on in Iraq right now? We’re itching to know! You could understand that if we aren’t privvy to the information you possess, that we’d be a bit skeptical of the whole RV situation? All we see is a potential Iranian state, full of Shia Muslims, taking over Southern Iraq, and possibly taking over all of Iraq. Iran just announced that they made a home grown nuclear fuel rod, and are threatening to shut down the Strait of Hormuz due to the subsequent sanctions we are proposing. They also just tested a cruise missle (presumably for their nuclear ambitions). al-Qaeda is again pursuing Iraq as well as Libya, and Syria is terminating their own people with extreme prejudice.
There’s very little good news coming out of the region, so, please, could you let us in on the good news?
Dave 57 minutes ago
I was told by my friend in Baghdad today that the locals have been letting off steam and sounding car horns all day because it has been announced that the RV has been fed into all their bank computers and ATMs nationwide (the banks have been shut because its a news years day holiday) and the rate which will be high will be revealed Tuesday morning when business begins.
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/from-baghdad-rv-tuesdaywed-3-jan.html

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  Empty Re: FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Tuesday morning is over...

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  Empty Re: FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Well, the fact that CBI did not update their information globally, and Forex shows a fluctuation above and below 1170, that they are/have been clearing the books from 2011, updating systems, and keeping on lid on thier banking while they screw the Iraqi people (yes - they will get screwed initially)

CBI is normally closed at this point - so at this time there should not be a fluctuation in what is supposed to be 1170 until an RV. However - it could just be some issue with clearing books.

We wait - together or apart, happy or upset, yesterday today and maybe still tomorrow - the one thing I am sure of - it's coming. (I'm just not very patient)
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 pm

GO RV!!!! I STILL THINK THE WIDGETS ARE INBREEDING!!!!!!!!NO LINK JUST MY THOUGHTS ONLY!!!:flower: :afro: FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

IQD4US wrote:Well, the fact that CBI did not update their information globally, and Forex shows a fluctuation above and below 1170, that they are/have been clearing the books from 2011, updating systems, and keeping on lid on thier banking while they screw the Iraqi people (yes - they will get screwed initially)

CBI is normally closed at this point - so at this time there should not be a fluctuation in what is supposed to be 1170 until an RV. However - it could just be some issue with clearing books.

We wait - together or apart, happy or upset, yesterday today and maybe still tomorrow - the one thing I am sure of - it's coming. (I'm just not very patient)
looks like they updated to me...The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
Number of banks 24
Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Guys, The CBI is manipulated. I have followed it for a few years and it cannot be a trusted source. Dont believe anything that it says.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 pm

LOL no sir/mam, you couldn't be more wrong! The rate at which you buy Dinar from your dealer and the rate at which you will sell back to a bank post rv, are determined based off of the rate from the CBI and its official website (cbi.iq)

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 pm

The only thing 'manipulated' is the fact that 1170 isn't reflective of Iraq's potential. It is a CBI policy to maintain the rate at 1170.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 pm

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it." ---Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant (cartoonist)

Must be the guru motto!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 pm

It's still lol! Tuesday morning on the West Coast and in the Aloha State!

Last edited by KAI on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typed too fast)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:05 pm

"Tuesday's gone with the wind"
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBadger Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 pm

openmind wrote:LOL no sir/mam, you couldn't be more wrong! The rate at which you buy Dinar from your dealer and the rate at which you will sell back to a bank post rv, are determined based off of the rate from the CBI and its official website (cbi.iq)

YOU SIR COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG!!! The CBI website is for informational proposes only. Nothing published there has any binding in the financial community. It is a manually edited text site which has no ties to any true financial reporting system. Using it as a basis for determining the actual true exchange rate of the IQD is worthless. From the CBI.IQ website's own disclaimer page...

The CBI provides no warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of information available through this web site

It goes on to say...

Any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are there.

This line is not composed correctly but what it meant to say was "any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are their own". So even the CBI is saying that the website is NOT their legally stated official rate .
HoneyBadger
HoneyBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Here my 55 th tuesday!!!!!!

and i am sure we will go thur many TUESDAY TOGETHER!!!! Razz Razz Razz

lets bake a cake at 440 and burn it!!!! party time
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 pm

topspin2 wrote:Guys, The CBI is manipulated. I have followed it for a few years and it cannot be a trusted source. Dont believe anything that it says.....

I think so too just like the news is
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm

abby ann wrote:GO RV!!!! I STILL THINK THE WIDGETS ARE INBREEDING!!!!!!!!NO LINK JUST MY THOUGHTS ONLY!!!:flower: :afro: FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  974290055

ALRIGHT!!! A WIDGET GURU ,,, AWSOME ,,, Are they breeding on Tuesday or maybe Thursday before or after midnight??

affraid 8) FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  1261280965

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  3091836158 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  3134741375 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:25 pm

HoneyBadger wrote:
openmind wrote:LOL no sir/mam, you couldn't be more wrong! The rate at which you buy Dinar from your dealer and the rate at which you will sell back to a bank post rv, are determined based off of the rate from the CBI and its official website (cbi.iq)

YOU SIR COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG!!! The CBI website is for informational proposes only. Nothing published there has any binding in the financial community. It is a manually edited text site which has no ties to any true financial reporting system. Using it as a basis for determining the actual true exchange rate of the IQD is worthless. From the CBI.IQ website's own disclaimer page...

The CBI provides no warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of information available through this web site

It goes on to say...

Any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are there.

This line is not composed correctly but what it meant to say was "any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are their own". So even the CBI is saying that the website is NOT their legally stated official rate .

My statement was in response to the post which suggested the CBI site is manipulated.

Here is the disclaimer from the US Treasury Website: Disclaimer of Liability:
:The United States Government (including the Department of the Treasury) makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process described or depicted on this web site and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights."

Does this suggest that the UST is manipulated? No, right? Do we have an understanding?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Umm ... openmind I think his point was that the CBI site did not determine the rates just posted current (estimated and approximate) rates.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2805820865  FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2805820865  FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2805820865  FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBadger Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Then you better go back and read your own post. Topspin2 was clearly and correctly stating that the CBI website is NOT an accurate website and it has had error after error posted on it over the years because it is manipulated by hand. For you to say that bank exchange rates are determined by what is published on CBI.IQ is ridiculous. Banks and dealers get their rate data directly from the CBI’s system not it’s “facebook page”. This site has no tie what so ever to any banking system. And yes the UST’s disclaimer is there specifically for the release of liability on the site being manipulated or incorrect. So no you don’t have an understanding.
HoneyBadger
HoneyBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:44 pm

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2011/irq/030311.pdf

II. D
EFINITIONS
3. For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be
used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program
exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign
assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities
denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be
converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of

December 31, 2010, as published on the IMF’s website.

Sorry folks - IMF set the rate.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 pm

OCCUPY THE EXCHANGE RATE!

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  Empty WE SHALL SEE IT AMEN

Post by UncleVersie Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:10 pm

where can we see the rate when it appears ,if not on the cbi. i know we should see it there,forex among others.Very Happy

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBadger Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 pm

IQD4US wrote:http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2011/irq/030311.pdf

II. D
EFINITIONS
3. For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be
used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program
exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign
assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities
denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be
converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of

December 31, 2010, as published on the IMF’s website.

Sorry folks - IMF set the rate.

Sorry IQD4US but you didn't bother to read the introduction. Iraq set the rate and submitted it to the IMF.
The following item is a Letter of Intent of the government of Iraq, which
describes the policies that Iraq intends to implement in the context of its request
for financial support from the IMF. The document, which is the property of Iraq,
is being made available on the IMF website by agreement with the member as a
service to users of the
website.
HoneyBadger
HoneyBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 pm

I did read the title.

Shabibi is formerly of the IMF - and knew this "Letter of Intent" was required, which is a legal document - submitted by any country apllying for or using an SBA, as an understanding/agreement between both parties as to what will transpire and why.

The IMF will be visiting Iraq this month to discussed the unused money to determine by mutual agreement the next step (needed or not).

This was not Iraq stating "this is it - take it or leave it", it was a submittal of agreement as to how CBI would operate during the recovery process.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 am

What errors have yall seen when the rate has been 1170 daily?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaufcity Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 am

Pumpers, Pumpers, Pumpers!!! That is all that is going on!! No cake baking, no planes flying, nothing but blah blah blah!!!!!!!

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2879513009 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2879513009 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2879513009 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2879513009 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2879513009 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  2879513009

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  927261665

kaufcity

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 am

It is Wednesday morning here. No sign of any changes in the rate. I suppose we will never again hear from the lad that said if it doesn't happen in his time-frame that he would disappear, never to be heard from again. I was so looking forward to traveling abroad to see his Rolls.

Here again, we think that everything that happens in this world is tied directly to the RV. It is not. The "mid-easterns" look for any excuse to fire their weapons in the air...or at someone else. It obviously had nothing to do with the RV. It hasn't happened...YET!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 am

TNman: I like your use of the word 'YET'... seems its in the same department as 'BUT, GOD'... THANK YOU for your words of hope and faith... may you be greatly rewarded for your positive and encouraging words... Have a wonderful, and most prosperous day today... and the very next few days... as we watch "BUT GOD'... in our lives!

MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 am

here's to you messenger!
FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  9k=
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 am

if you listen to the so calledhorse manue experts you are going to be dissapointed as usual the iraq gov is still a way off you have the budget erbil 140 laws to protect foreign investment plus the 3 stuges the way they work maybe earliest is end of feb or mar you do not like this but use your brain and not your ears and see who is right
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 am

Cripes, doodoo, that message to the messenger is so not cool!!!
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 pm

geezer wrote:
IQD4US wrote:Well, the fact that CBI did not update their information globally, and Forex shows a fluctuation above and below 1170, that they are/have been clearing the books from 2011, updating systems, and keeping on lid on thier banking while they screw the Iraqi people (yes - they will get screwed initially)

looks like they updated to me...The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
Number of banks 24
Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Question for ANYONE,,,,If Banks are NOT selling the dinar then why are they buying so much???????:?: :?: :?: :?: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  3091836158 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  3134741375 FROM BAGHDAD ; " RV TUESDAY/WED, 3 JAN  1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum