Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON

+10
abby ann
DevaronDLH
KAI
pgo
Kevind53
SEBtopdog
revenuerog
bigdaddytim
doodoo
geezer
14 posters

Go down

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Empty this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON

Post by geezer Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 pm

!"

On: Wednesday 1/4/2012 6:34

 Baghdad / Wael grace
 lens / Adham Joseph
turns the owner of "Kia" his view between the street and the paper of 250 dinars ... examined by a good and groping surface for fear of being pasted tape transparent ... extended his hand to the back to return it to its rightful owner "possible change" ,

Asked the young driver of the old man who covered his face and (b Chmagh) south did not show a thing of the features of the nose is flat! ... Removed the scarf from his mouth, "Lish is that I maker", waving the "quarter" in the air as if he wanted him to come down dinars, which saddled the paper and torn into three sections and collected a dressing ... and begin Comments passengers crammed together in the car the Korean small between supporters and refuses to exchange torn and damaged, and out of them five hundred dinars, painted black, and another woman indicate paper cash to the driver refer them (1000 ) JD verse written on it!

Dialogue currency damaged!
the spread of paper currency damaged has become one of the daily problems and room for discussion and perhaps for a fight sometimes between taxi drivers and buses with passengers, and between Albesttiyat, customers and even bakeries and ovens became experiencing this problem, often the beggar refuses currency shattered. probably do not realize many of us over the symbolic banknotes, which is more like malpractice, from the style of writing them by some lovers and researchers in the areas of dating, they are turning the paper to the wall is free by writing numbers and verses and Abu Veat ... or some accountants and treasurers in the banks who convert money for notebooks and the registration number "hardship" on them, leading to improper storage by some in places other than the health of the currency paper, at a time of declining to use the wallet for under the money to let alone repeated in the sinuses, most of the denominations and the private value of the 250 and 500 and 1000 dinars, lost part of the specifications by the frequent use, loss of cohesion and became dilapidated and Mthrih, or been cut, cutting, burning from the corners.
He says the owner of "Kia": It's not a day goes by without there being a problem or more with the passengers because of torn banknotes, and adds Mohammed (33) years, "the passenger when attributed to him the rest, which usually consists of small groups refuse to take them because they are torn .. and thus became obliged to refuse I also received - Currency shattered - of the passengers."
He pointed Jafar - earner and moves daily between Baghdad the new and the Sinak - that the bus fare is 750 dinars, so there is always a problem! He adds "the presence of paper currency damaged caused us a lot of problems, when we go to buy our needs re-seller for us and torn banknotes are connected but we are facing many problems and difficult in the disposal, whether by the shopkeepers or drivers Kia.

I receive ... not the safest!
the other hand, the owners of banking companies you change the foreign currency to the torn Iraq, which refuse to recognize the local paper cash in the opposite case, the Messenger of Abdullah's shop on a street Mobaillat Rubaie of Iraq confirms that it turns to the dollar, and vice versa in each almost daily, and deal with companies, banking and transfer funds specialized in this regard, and they refuse to recognize Iraqi currency obsolete the other hand when the discharge must be silent when the papers torn!
staff are also receiving banknotes damaged and sometimes forged, and they do not find an outlet marketing of the discharge are not entitled to object to the Trustees of funds to districts, the type or form of currency. Magic says that the people of a government employee accounts in our departments have the official answer to a classic always use it in the case of protest against the damage to paper currency, "this is the responsibility of government banks, which we received the papers!" Illustrating the government employee that he last received a salary every month TDs which leaves torn, while the banks refuse to government or private or a lot of shopkeepers in the market received it, adding, "I receive sometimes from fifty to a hundred thousand dinars from the category of (1000 ) and most of them are corrupted and do not know where Asrvha?!
the other hand, the currency is also witnessing fraud, particularly currencies, large sources in the Interior Ministry said earlier that it had arrested a number of persons of Iranian nationality in southern Iraq in possession of a quantity of the Iraqi currency counterfeit, and explained "This is not the first time arrested by the people who are not Iraqis, and possession of counterfeit currency, it was preceded by the arrest of Iranian Group again in the province of Sulaymaniyah.
The Director of Customs Region IV in Basra Brigadier Khalaf Badran, "it was recently set the Iraqi currency forged entered from one of the neighboring countries in huge quantities to Basra and from different denominations. "
He said: "The defendants insisted during the preliminary investigations with them that they had entered through one of the neighboring countries in possession of millions of Iraqi currency counterfeit," and added: "The currency of a ten Thousands of dinars was rigged perfectly large can not be detected by the average citizen only by detector fraud, while the currency of the class twenty-five thousand, it can find out forgeries by the presence of blue color, since it is very clear and so the quality of the paper to be normal. "
He continued: "The amount of currency was pumped into Basra," and urged citizens to make sure during their daily source of the currency.

Currencies especially for officials and VIPs!
The question remains Do you receive our deputies and ministers coins torn or is it just a simple problem employee?! With some managers and important merchants and contractors are treated in a special way when they enter the doors of banks, since they receive millions of class five and twenty thousand dinars, did not touch one, not traded in markets ... while the poor who are waiting for one hundred thousand every month by the smart card within the grant social protection network, they receive the crumbs of the currency!
the other hand, there is a saying in the case of our currency has been torn apart and clean and are dotted with inscriptions and figures that he will lose the cash value traded and difficult to reach and perhaps refused to accept it completely. Indicates Tawfiq Salim, professor of economics at the University of Baghdad he was not aware of who would be responsible for the citizen to raise awareness of the injustice of our currency? Adding that "developed countries to respect its currency, cash, especially leafy ones, are always keen to keep its currency in circulation continuously ... authorities financial tracking policy organization in the control of its currency and there is continuing action to withdraw the currency damaged and replaced, because the attention - as described by sound - the national currency civilized behavior, one of the indicators of the sovereignty of States.

Banks and conditions
there are conditions at the banks in the case of receipt of the currency which is not to be torn into three pieces, and are not signs of oil or blood, or be buried in earth. "stresses Hanan Mohammed employee in a bank of good" that the refusal of banks received banknotes torn subject to the regulations of the Bank center, "adding if for some amount of currency damaged can be changed at the central bank, versus taking the $ 10% of the total value."
Furthermore, the central bank announced earlier he was working on the version of coin a new category of 50 thousand dinars and coins small metal in both Arabic and Kurdish to address the liquidity in Iraq.
The central bank adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a press statement: The Central Bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency you require the approval of the government and the House of Representatives because it is a strategic plan will contribute to support the Iraqi dinar value in financial trading. He added the move is part of the restructuring plan the development of banks and currency coins of banking financial transactions to support the Iraqi economy. He said: Summarized functions of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability, and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as regulate the banking sector, noting that the draft coins in 2004 was not successful because it has not been according to the comprehensive reforms to support the financial value of the Iraqi dinar in the global market.
Salih pointed out that the coins are not the low currency, but will be of currencies important medium which is used for trading banking simple business dealings of the Interior.
He was the central bank announced last year that he decided to restructure the currency to develop the local payments system in the country. and the International Monetary Fund expressed support for the Iraqi economy in the event of its number of economic measures, including the privatization of banks and raising three zeros from the local currency and meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq. The government has denied any change in the local currency this year in order to reduce inflation. The local currency has gone through several changes in its history, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was a symbol of the former regime.

Cash neglected!
the other hand, there is unofficial statistics indicate that about ten million Iraqi dinars neglects to deal with them every day, because it is according to belief is not valid for use, and this means that there are thirty million maximum average only in Baghdad!
official statistics says that the Iraqi Kurdistan and the provinces of Basra and Mosul are at least a rejection of the currencies of the damaged or moderate damage in economic transactions daily! and statistics add to the provinces of Amara and Nasiriyah are the most rejection of these currencies, traders refuse categorically to deal with small groups! Staff of Salahuddin province, do not accept the receipt of their salaries currencies small, even if it were not damaged, and some sources say the Ministry of Finance: The percentage can be replaced from the currency damaged in the bank by the banks does not exceed 30 percent of the overall proportion of damaged in the markets and the citizen, asserting that it is not true that banks re-currency itself to the citizens without conversion to the central bank to replace it, and the sources pointed out that the mechanism used and currently in force confirms that branches of the government banks destroy those currencies torn, or delivered to the Central Bank, and the proportion of damage If allowed traded in the market, the bank returns to the circulation, but if the percentage of damage too high, the bank either destroy them or return them to the bank again. Date of Mr. JD is worth mentioning that in 1932 took Iraq from Britain, and issued in the same year, the Iraqi dinar, which Replace Barabah Indian rate of 1 dinar = 13 rupees, and the Lord's Indian before that is the official currency in Iraq since the British occupation during the First World War. After the occupation of Iraq by the British forces in World War I, introduced the occupation authority Indian Rupee as the official currency instead of the pound the Ottoman Empire. In 1931 decided to establish a Council of the Iraqi currency be the responsibility of issuing currency, Iraqi special, and issued the first version of the dinar in the reign of King Faisal I in the first day of April 1932. After the revolution of July 14, 1958, the Central Bank of Iraq issued new currency notes and coins, bearing the logo the new republic, and issued a new currency of paper currency in the years 1971 and 1973 and 1978. Have suffered the Iraqi dinar steadily deteriorated in value with the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war, where it has fallen from 3.3 dollars for dinars in 1980 to about 4 dinars to the dollar in 1988. After the invasion of Kuwait and the end of the second Gulf War and as a result of the blockade and the lack of ability to make the Iraqi dinar, which was printed in the presses of Switzerland, began the former regime, print the Iraqi dinar in printing Iraqi lacked the necessary technology for the printing of currency, good specifications, which led to the spread of an extensive operation in forging the Iraqi currency. After 2003, the Coalition Provisional Authority to issue Iraqi dinars new and was printed in the Press Dallarro in Britain, and was printed with good specifications are difficult to falsify were used in all parts of Iraq including the Kurdistan region, and has a currency exchange where the Replace each dinars printed in Iraq or China dinar new Iraqi The Iraqi dinar printed in Switzerland Vtm replaced with 150 dinars recently. The categories of the new currency 50 250, 1000, 5000.10000 to 25,000 dinars, and designs similar to the designs issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in the seventies and early eighties of the last century, as they were not Iraqi currency bearing Saddam's image. The paper was issued a class of 500 dinars in 2004, and in 2005 issued the Central Bank of Iraq currencies cans, the category of 25 dinars and 100 dinars a class, but did not circulate widely. As a result of the low value coins, poor circulation among citizens has been withdrawn from circulation in 200
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Empty Re: this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON

Post by geezer Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 pm

HMMMM NOT SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Empty Re: this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Geezer, did you read it all? I just couldn't make it thru

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Did someone actually go to the trouble to type all of that??

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 pm

I kept falling asleep [b]

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Whew! I have NO IDEA what that means :shock: !!! Doodoo, why don'cha just shred it and bury it in the litter box?

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm

I tried to read through it ... now I have a headache! 🇳🇴

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865  ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865  ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865  ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 pm

lol, glad I'm not the only one that tried and had trouble with this piece!☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Geezer, you need a nap. You seem to be getting a tad grouchy. LOL

Sleep
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Whew! I have NO IDEA what that means :shock: !!! Doodoo, why don'cha just shred it and bury it in the litter box?
Sounds like a good idea, it might take me a while to cover it up, though! affraid

WOW I sure am glad that a bunch of y'all agree on the post! I was afraid I was gonna be labeled a negative doodoo for the new year. I already got blessed out for mentioning tithing on a what are you gonna do after the RV post! lol!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:48 pm

GOOD THOUGHT IT WAS ME bigsmile
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Why American's try to read the stuff coming out of Iraq, stuff that has been translated by the worst translation device on Earth... is beyond me. None of us can make heads or tales out of it... its not our language and its not our way of talking even if it was our language. To understand the speaker of the language you will have to have grown upin that area, know the slang, know the verbs and odd words that do not translate into any language except the one being spoken...
Good luck trying to understand the mystery language...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT INTO DOGGIE LANGUAGE?lol! ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel1857 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I think the author is saying the Iraqi parliament needs another vacation. Wink

ariel1857

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 pm

abby ann wrote:CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT INTO DOGGIE LANGUAGE?lol! ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 974290055

Sure....BOWOW, BOWOW....ROOF, ROOF.... GRRRRR, GRRRRRR!

I speak doggey style
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:19 pm

GOOD DOGGIE DOODOO NOW SIT AND STAY GOOD BOY.ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 pm

doodoo wrote:
abby ann wrote:CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT INTO DOGGIE LANGUAGE?lol! ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 974290055

Sure....BOWOW, BOWOW....ROOF, ROOF.... GRRRRR, GRRRRRR!

I speak doggey style

But your kitty accent is atrocious! lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865  ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865  ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865  ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:45 pm

OK, now the basics of the article in english...scratch ...here goes...BOW-MEOW !

The Law was passed in Iraq, just before I left Kuwait, that Iraq would treat there Dinar as something to be reveered...reveared...whatever.

So they let it be known that that they would not be required to honor ANY notes that were torn, damaged, written on, or just plain worn from heavy use. I bought several million while there and I can assure you, they are in BAD condition. Mostly the 1,000's and 5,000's being the worst...DUH !

So now this article is telling how the Cab Drivers, or "Kia's", are getting the bum wrap on the people paying with nasty notes, then they try to go to a store or a business or bank and use them, and they get refused.

And believe me, they DO smell bad at times, and you can just FEEL the dirt as you count them. YUCK ! Wash your hands after handling, or perish !

Being able to trade them back in was actually a concern of mine, until I found out the Treasury will keep them, and buy the oil with the VALUE of the note. Probably won't actually send them back to Iraq anyway.

Well, that was the first 1/3 rd of the article. I couldn't go on any further either...Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep ....yeah, I know...sorry.

Hope you all enjoyed this translation ! 🐱 🐒 🐷 alien :cyclops:

Last edited by ntvtexan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Absolutely every suspicious reason you can think of !!!)

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Nice job, ntvtexan! I was having a little trouble with doodoo's Iraqi-to-doggie translation, but now everything's clear as mud. You're awesome!

lol! ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON 1261280965

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

ajanderson -  this is for that young wipper snapper AJANDERSON Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Huh? Could you repeat that again !!!! crap

Thank God for His Grace, instead of His Justice !!!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm

He would probably hurt himself if he tried ... affraid

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Wow...the lost language of Esparanto.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

what for the have ing some action to ward that untainable front line... hemademe :evil:
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum