Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Intel Guru Nobody...

+21
CaptnJerry
DevaronDLH
bigdaddytim
renny123
sandwedge
abby ann
mabysomeday
IQD4US
Ponee
MiddleClassMaiden
TNman
gozamu
KAI
happywelshguy
LookingAtTheHeavens
LeeCountyNM
Jayzze
Chuckie
bjj
crich
alajim
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 Empty Re: Intel Guru Nobody...

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Are kitties as good as widgets?

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Your latest statement is simply untrue and incorrect.

You did state No RV.....and that was why so many members were upset by your post and why I asked for support information, of your comment

This is what you stated in your original comment.

1st class intel straight from the source.......ready.......NO RV !!!!! Now that's it !!!! Will it ever happen ? Heck I don't know, do you?

alajim wrote:Easy all of you, I hope one's life doesn't depend on an RV. No RV means, it's not happen yet. If I didn't think it would happen I wouldn't waste my time on these boards. I'm like all of you, I hope that it will happen soon. But to hear tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, next week for sure get's old, so I throw out a little humor, maybe just to past the time. But I can see people's life depend on this Dinar to RV and that's sad. happywelshguy, I never said it wasn't going to happen, just that it hasn't happen. I can see how testy people can get, with all these Guru getting peoples hopes up and then nothing happens. Man of God I am, and I hope all of you are People of God.... there isn't a pot to stir...by the way. The point is, have some fun, enjoy life, get a job and don't depend on tomorrow, for today is all you have anyway. "Thank God for His Grace, instead of His Justice !!!" without His grace we wouldn't be reading and posting on here is the first place. Dang I might be a Guru after all, I think I got bash just a little.....

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 pm

He meant, NO RV to be found as he was calling out to it. sigh......
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

WSG - I did notice you were off, or at least didn't post for a few days. During that time Guru Nobody, in response to quite a few "bashing threads" was trying to keep things light and airy.

They came out with a post titled Guru Nobody, and did a great job of turning all the complaints people were raging about into a humorous read that was met with quite a few "well done" "thanks for making me smile" type comments.

I'm sorry you missed them, but there are a few like me who are starting to wonder why you are attacking the information that is meant to be nothing but light humor to calm the weary soul.

Not saying you should apologize (I would), but am stating with a certainty you missed the boat on the purpose of those posts....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 pm

If what you state is true, then a poster should consider how such comments may affect another person.

How would any member know that the comment is meant to be sarcastic?

Once something is stated in writing, it's impossible to take the comment back

By the remarks of other members, the comment was not well received.

bounce

HWG - you really need to lighten up - it's called sarcasm![/quote]

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 pm

I recieve intel today from sources within the US and Iraq telling me its is all done in both places. Does this mean I believe it? NO! I will believe it when I can go to the bank cash in and the money is in my bank. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

abby ann wrote:Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 3079029344 GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND EVERYTHING IS GOING ALONG TO HIS PLAN.HE IS NOT WORRIED SO WHY SHOULD WE?

THANK YOU abby ann! Wonderful to see your positive and encouraging Post! It will happen when HE says and permits... what a peaceful thought! Have a blessed day, my friend!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:28 pm

MIDDLECLASSMAIDEN THANKS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING ON THIS RIDE I NOW WHIO CONTROLLS ITIntel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

AJ-were you serious about your having received intel indicating it was done? If so, what does your gut tell you...percentage probabilities.

I am more comfortable with your guesses than any gurus' "facts".
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:25 pm

IQD4US wrote:WSG - I did notice you were off, or at least didn't post for a few days. During that time Guru Nobody, in response to quite a few "bashing threads" was trying to keep things light and airy.

They came out with a post titled Guru Nobody, and did a great job of turning all the complaints people were raging about into a humorous read that was met with quite a few "well done" "thanks for making me smile" type comments.

I'm sorry you missed them, but there are a few like me who are starting to wonder why you are attacking the information that is meant to be nothing but light humor to calm the weary soul.

Not saying you should apologize (I would), but am stating with a certainty you missed the boat on the purpose of those posts....

AMEN!!!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:25 pm

GO AJ!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 pm

AJ's da man, if he says it's going to happen I'm willing to go with that. bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 2805820865  Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 2805820865  Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 2805820865  Intel Guru Nobody... - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum