Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down

2 posters

Go down

A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down Empty A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down

Post by Bcolorad Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:13 pm

A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down

January 02, 2012

Yasiri said on Monday: that the disparity in the price of
the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar is subject to the issue of
supply and demand in the domestic market, and that the central bank has a
policy to control the rate of the dinar against the dollar through the
auction or the so-called "market supply of the dollar and sold in the
auction," When you see that the Iraqi dinar against the dollar has
fallen by the Central Bank who shall sell huge amounts of dollars in the
auction, as well as vice versa.

Yasiri said that the low price of the Iraqi dinar against
the U.S. dollar in the last period due to the U.S. withdrawal from
Iraq, which had Iraqi currency, so he bought the U.S. dollar from the
local market has become a strong demand for the dollar than less
display, and continued: in addition to the political problems that
occurred during this period also have a role by paying a lot of traders
to buy dollars in anticipation of trouble in the country.

A member of the Finance Committee representative: The CBI
does not respond during this period of high demand on the dollar,
making the price of the U.S. dollar increased against the Iraqi dinar,
pointing out that the central bank now has to sell the dollar in the
auction, making the dinar goes back to the price of the former almost.

The price of the Iraqi dinar reached during the last week (1260) dinars per one dollar.

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/news/?quer=&nm=&ny=&nn=681

Smoke and Mirrors?
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down Empty Re: A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Read Bondlady's post, and a couple from AJ. Seems to them that something is up, and I would have to agree. We will see what this week brings. I wonder if the members of parliament really understand what some people think Shabibi is up to. Brilliant, if true.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down Empty Re: A parliament member: the U.S. withdrawal caused iraqi dinar value to go down

Post by Bcolorad Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

It looks like Shabibi is playing this one close to the chest
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Just like Bondlady said. Make Iraqi's think it has dropped in value and Bam, the three 000's are off the street. Cool, bring it on.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum