Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN

+14
topspin2
doodoo
chevysteve
sandwedge
DevaronDLH
Kevind53
nickd11
bigdaddytim
readysetrv
ou812
rick152
dinarstar
landcareunlimited
Rosy
18 posters

Go down

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  Empty LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:15 pm

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN

lojak] would anyone like an update on intel?
[lojak] this intel is coming straight from our friend Soonerfan..who just called me and asked me to post this, as he is on the road. He just got a call from his guy (who I believe to be of excellent credability) and he (the guy) wanted to just make a statement. He said’tomorrow you will see the rate…
[lojak] He said “you will see it on the CBI or the banks screens..” that is all he said, nice and simple. Sooner said he will be back on later this afternoon….
[lojak] I know who his source is, and I think he has always tried to be as straight with Sooner as he can
canuckgirl1] lojak do you or soonerfan know if the rate is high like rumoured or tied to the GBP?
[lojak] ANd sooner is a really good guy, so lets hope this is really it!!
[lojak] canuckgirl1 his contact did not talk rate

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  Empty Re: LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Of course we will see the rate tomorrow...and it will be UNCHANGED!
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  Empty Re: LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN

Post by dinarstar Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks Rosy 8)

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Lojak is well respected and a no nonsence guy. This is the first time he has said anything close to this statement. Lets see how all plays out with this one...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I wish i could get a bet going with this guy.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

rick152 wrote:Lojak is well respected and a no nonsence guy. This is the first time he has said anything close to this statement. Lets see how all plays out with this one...rick152

I use to think the same thing of lojak, until he started making some crazy predictions along with tony and this soonerfan but that's what happens when you hang out at PTR/the clown site. Soonerfan guaranteed it couple of times one the last couple weeks.

I'll roll with Randy K, all day long over any other intel provider. The man has stated a handful of times that it has looked really good, but always followed it up with "we have to see the ministers, and the power sharing first". Well, we haven't seen those two things , and we haven't sent he RV. But this week looks really good, and not tomorrow. Wed, Thurs at earliest.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Let's see....this is the same guy that told me, in no uncertain terms that the rate would be live and posted by December 27th. Credible, credable, incredible, not just edible. Looking for some salt to put on the crow that he needs to eat.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Rick152-respectfully, I content this is NOT the first time he has made a "tonight's the night" prediction. Check Dinar Recaps on December 18th, for example. I like lojak and have listened to him on the IQD Team's calls, but I think he will be proven wrong. I wish it was ME being proven wrong, but we can continue this dialog tomorrow. I truly hope you are right, but I suspect it will be yet another misfire.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by nickd11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Another pumper full of cr$p. Jan 2nd where's the post?

nickd11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Just a friendly reminder:

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  2805820865  LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  2805820865  LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  2805820865  LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 pm

I have said this before, there are only two Beings that know the actual Date and the Rate... One is God.. the other one is Dr. Shabibi... any questions?
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:23 am

landcareunlimited wrote:Of course we will see the rate tomorrow...and it will be UNCHANGED!

And the winner is (drum roll please) Landcareunlimited. No changein rate on 1/3..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

Thank you sandwedge. I will gladly trade in my trophy for an RV.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 am

Well, today is Jan 3 2012 and no RV as Lojack said, so......... he is a moron:)

I call it as I see it!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:43 am

Unfortunately my car was stolen. Can you help me recover it, LOJAC?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:47 am

Kevin, Just a friendly reminder...Please adhere to you sites guidlines....Much appreciated.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:I have said this before, there are only two Beings that know the actual Date and the Rate... One is God.. the other one is Dr. Shabibi... any questions?

My sentiments exactly! I still 'hope' and pray that 'today' is the day.. I would love to wake up to it when it does happen..I think it will come as we sleep.. Or not! Wink :yes:
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 pm

They have eyes, but do not see;
and ears, and do not hear.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

chevysteve wrote:Well, today is Jan 3 2012 and no RV as Lojack said, so......... he is a moron:)

I call it as I see it!!

Not the first time for Kojac to be wrong.. None of these gurus know. Let's stick to some news on HCL & Ministers being announced and I think we'll see what we are looking for.. These gurus are unbelievable for sure..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 pm

What happens if not tomorrow?

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 pm

pontymania wrote:What happens if not tomorrow?
Next day, or Friday when most RV's occur, or over the weekend with cashin Monday morning or Tuesday, but no later than Thursday
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

.....same song, second verse, could get better, but prolly get worse.........

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm

ok. makes sense.. lol!

tx....

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 pm

I am more comfortable with my 11 year old daughter's guesses than Lojack's "facts"...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 pm

I spat on a rock and threw it into the air. It is just as reliable.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:30 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:I spat on a rock and threw it into the air. It is just as reliable.

Careful there, bigdaddytim. Wouldn't want you to get bonked on the head by that rock returning to earth. You didn't aim it at any "gurus", did you? affraid

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

LOJAK POST: "TOMORROW YOU WILL SE THE RATE", 2 JAN  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

SEBtopdog, twernt aimed at nobody. If the rock fits........

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum