Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates?

5 posters

Go down

Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? Empty Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates?

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:21 am

Shabbibi has stated on a number of occasions that the following must happen prior to an RV:

1. Erbil
  2. HCL Law
  3. Seating of all Ministers

Could the knowledgeable members of this board please provide and update on these three key issues. I have searched the site and am having difficulty finding definitive answers.

Thanks in advance!
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates? Empty Re: Erbil, HCL & Minister Updates?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 am

Randy K. must think they are all done to be thinking RV this week...

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 am

punisher wrote:Randy K. must think they are all done to be thinking RV this week...

I can't speak for Randy but it is my thought that he THINKS it may be done this week, thus the reason for saying the latter part of the week after parliament is back in session.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 pm

If you are looking for definitive answers coming out of Iraq, you are looking in the wrong place. If anything Iraq uses excuse after excuse to conduct its business... They may have been a great empire once and they may be again but not until they remove the "elite" from their government... these people are the "entitled", and they believe themselves to be Above the common people. This unequal reality that exists in Iraq is the problem. And Dr. Shabibi is no better then his peers. IF he actually cared about his people, as he claims, this RV would have been done 1 -2 years ago, and iraq would not be in the terrible, poverty it is in... Thank you Dr. Shabibi for your poor performance.
The state of affairs in Iraq is horrible on all levels and civil war is a possibility... the one thing that could and would save that country IS an RV. It would put money into the government but most importantly it would put money on the streets, in the hands of the people. It is the people that make a nation, that spend and grease the wheels of the national economy.. without money there is no economy and apparently Dr. Shabibi and the GOI have forgotten that one simple fact.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 pm

erbil was signed and completed last week...............hcl ( oil and gas law) is on the table now I have nothing other than rumors about the seating of goi.. all of this is found on currency newshound

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:erbil was signed and completed last week...............hcl ( oil and gas law) is on the table now I have nothing other than rumors about the seating of goi.. all of this is found on currency newshound

Hope it is complete. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by berean Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 pm

This will probably be the silliest question anybody has heard, but has any of the iraqi leaders or Dr. Shabibi ever mentioned the two letters RV/or RI. If you have a link or article with their quotes in them could you please post, cause any news that ever comes out never has the persons we always talk about saying them.
berean
berean

http://www.bereanmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks PrudenceArt...much appreciated. When you say HCL is "on the table now", do you mean it is on the Parlimentary agenda and if so, do you know the date and if it has been read once or twice already?

I think the seating of the last few ministers is the final piece of the puzzle for the RV and sadly, probably the easiest thing for Iraq to complete.

Again, the response is appreciated.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:22 pm

12/31/2011 20:28

Erbil / Iraq: dismissed Kurdistan Alliance MP Mahmoud Othman, a Saturday, that the Board of Ministers a draft law of oil and gas, which formed its special committees after the meeting, the backside between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister Barham Saleh, noting that the political blocs are now busy in ” disputes and crises. “

Said Osman told (Voices of Iraq) that “the draft law of oil and gas, which was due to the House of Representatives today (Saturday) was not sent so far”, ruling out the submission at the moment.

Osman added that “the House of Representatives in the holiday month now, and even after returning to the meetings of the House of Representatives next week, I do not think the bill provides,” explaining that “the political blocs busy with the problems and conflicts and crises.”

Met over a month ago the President of the provincial government in Baghdad with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in order to resolve disputes, between the two sides, and agreed then to form a committee to organize the draft law of oil and gas Mcil and submitted to Parliament before the end of this year.

http://bit.ly/rQ4X91 curreny newshound

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum