Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21

Go down

THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 Empty THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21

Post by godsfool713 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 am

MP3: 32k | 16k | 8k
Listen in your Web Browser

THE UNSOLICITED OPINION
w/ Maggie Roddin

http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

CALL-IN NUMBER:
800-313-9443

LISTEN ON YOUR PHONE:
(712) 432-0075
Access Code: 118466#
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 Empty Re: THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21

Post by godsfool713 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 pm

http://www.rightsidenews.info/2011052113216/links/links/agenda-21-links.html

This page is updated often, last update was November 19, 2011. The most recent updates are first, but the foundational video series are below. under the Taking Liberty Video Documentary

Connecting the dots, credit to Donna Holt of Campaign for Liberty for the sequence.

First, in the Clinton Presidential Center Archives is the foundation document establising the US Govt adoption of Agenda 21 from the United Nations set forth on June 14th, 1993. We have downloaded and converted this White House document to a PDF and also the direct link to the source, as redundant references are best practices should the orginal source link become compromised.

» If you like this article, please subscribe to our daily newsletter
White House press release directly references Agenda 21 from the United Nations and crafting of US policies regarding Development to help craft U.S. policies that will encourage economic growth, job creation, and environmental protection, for the collective population, omitting individual property rights. The document also enlists foreign entities in the planning and managment of the program and sites "international law", which infringes upon US national sovereignty. (redundant file)

Second, Donna Holt referred to the Federal Register, Volumen 63, Number 163 (page 45,157) "The Sustainable Development Challenge Grant Program is also a step in implementing Agenda 21, the Global Plan fof Action on Sustainable Development signed by the United States at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 (redundant file )

Finally, bringing the issue home, she sites local county efforts "boots on the ground" initiatives to underpin real property from individuals to government planning and oversite through groups such as the Renaissance planning group in Chesterfield County, Va. This group is part of a network which will implement UN Agenda 21 on the local county level nationwide across the United States.
The planning networks are part of Planners Networks, and on their website under about us and their link to STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES where they clearly state their objectives.

Establishing the foundation on the 3 references above, we continue to the Plan Maryland Summit: At the Crossroads which was held October 31st, 2011 in Carroll County, Maryland. The videos below are all you need to understand the full scope.

PlanMaryland Summit: at the Crossroads (YouTube Link)
PlanMaryland Summit: at the Crossroads (Video Link)
PlanMaryland: at the Crossroads - Technical & Economic Premises ForumPresented by Commissioner Richard Rothschild
PlanMaryland's Climate Change Proposals: An Economic and Scientific ReviewPresented by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley
PlanMaryland: at the CrossroadsPresented by Wendell Cox
PlanMaryland Unintended ConsequencesPresented by Patrick Moffitt
At the Crossroads: An Analysis of PlanMarylandPresented by Ed Braddy
==========================

Henry Lamb: White House Takes Aim on Rural America .

Added the Cornwall Alliance article list and link to video trailer "Resisting the Green Dragon" and here Scroll down for article listings..Do you want to get involved in your state? Here is a list of states and Campaign for Liberty contacts.

"The following links and videos provide excellent in-depth analysis of Agenda 21 and its implementation in the US."

Christians: Please view "Resisting the Green Dragon" and read the Cornwall Declaration and related articles. Links below..

James Simpson: Agenda 21 Series, written for Right Side News and permission granted to republish with proper attribution to James Simpson and Right Sides News. Special thanks to Donna Holt and Tom DeWeese and many others who are exposing this sinister conspiracy to abolish private property. Before rendering judgement, read the reports.

This section is organized by written reports and articles, websites for further studay, an educational video series providing in-depth reviews of this very real threat to our property rights and Constitutional Freedoms. Finally, links to other resources, such as the United Nations, Reports

Right Side News

Three of the four part series by James Simpson

Part I: A Global Economic Disaster in the Making
Part II: Globalist Totalitarian Dictatorship Invading a Town near You
Part III: Feb 23, 2011 Maryland County Abolishes Agenda 21 – now for the rest of the country
Part IV: Pending
DC Examiner: More Critical Evidence from the Land of Fruits And Nuts, orginallly published in the DC Examiner where James has a column

Donna Holt from Campaign for Liberty has also written extensively on this issue and her research provided valuable information both to James Simpson and Right Side News, and most importantly, the citizens of Virginia to get them involved at the local level.

The History of Sustainable Development - Connecting the Dots
Sustainable Communities - A Transformation of Virginia
Smart Growth - Is It Really Smart?
Ingram Forecloses on Virginia's Future
Tom DeWeese:

Agenda 21 In One Easy Lesson
How to Fight Back Against Sustainable Development
More articles on his website
The Cornwall Alliance

The Cornwall Declaration on Environmental Stewardship
A Renewed Call to Truth, Prudence, and Protection of the Poor
The Competing World Views of Environmentalism and Christianity
Full article list on the Cornwall Alliance Website
The DVD from the Cornwall Alliance: Resisting the Green Dragon: Video clips and trailer

Taking Liberty Video Documentary

This is a comprehensive look at the lower 48 states showing, region by region, how the Environmental Movement is rapidly abolishing Private Property in America. When you click on the links below, a new window will open and play each program. Why all the land grabs and reduction in personal property nationwide?,

Introduction
Region by Region
Environmental Master Plan
What is Greenlining
Federal Government Role/Gap Analysis
What Are Conservation Easments
Where America is Headed
What Are Roadless Areas
Why Property Rights Matter
Impact of Endangered Species
What You Can do
WILDLANDS PROJECT

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21
Agenda 21 Text: http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_00.shtml

Agenda 21 - Definitions
(understanding their terminology)
http://morphcity.com/agenda-21/definitions

ICLEI Primer: Your Town and Freedom Threatened

Resource Websites

(added 4/9/11, more coming....email editor@rightsidenews if you have recommendations)

American Policy Center: Sustainable Development

Freedom Advocates: Property Rights and related

AGENDA - Grinding America Down (Trailer)

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21 Empty Re: THE UNSOLICITED OPINION w/ Maggie Roddin....tALKING TO A PUBLIC SERVANT IN MASS.....AGENDA 21....Great Disscussion ..and Power To THe People!!!they are waking up ...to Agenda 21

Post by godsfool713 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:54 pm

http://www.masslpa.org/

today Guest link

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Changing the Federal Reserve System
Posted Monday December 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm by Bob Dwyer (district 4)
District: [ All ]
Fed Note vs US NoteThe first thing you need to know is it is within your power to stop the continual accumulation of our national debt. You do not need to "petition congress" or "wait for the next election" and hope things change, because they won't. Sadly, it doesn't matter who gets elected. Republican or Democrat, they are all on the same team with the same master. The Federal Reserve. We can get mad, wave signs and banners in the streets, even cry for revolution... It won't change a thing.
Read More...
Driven By Drug War Incentives, Cops Target Pot Smokers, Brush Off Victims Of Violent Crime
Posted Sunday November 27, 2011 at 1:50 pm by Bob Dwyer (district 4)
The most perverse policy may be asset forfeiture. Under civil asset forfeiture, police can seize property from people merely suspected of drug crimes. So long as police can show even the slightest link of drug activity to a car, some cash, or even a home, they can seize it. In the majority of cases, most or all of the seized cash goes back to the police department.
Read More...
Black Friday madness reveals animalistic behavior of modern people
Posted Sunday November 27, 2011 at 1:46 pm by Bob Dwyer (district 4)
Could this be a wakeup call to those who are ill prepared for the inevitable economic collapse due to the erosion of the dollar? If people will devolve into this maniacal state over things that they do not need to survive, then imagine what they will do when they have no food.
Read More...
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum