Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start

+16
topspin2
zonepirate
707RV
tnbulldog
makeitrain
aubrey
polecat
CaptnJerry
docmo
Bruno
Kevind53
zerhourwriter
rick152
dinarling77
ghosthunter
happywelshguy
20 posters

Go down

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Empty A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start

Post by happywelshguy Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Well 2011, has come to an end.

A year in which much controversy occurred, between the information provided by the Guru’s and between positive and negative members.

Some of the comments made on either side, has been nothing less than nasty, to say the least.

In reviewing the past 12 months, has any of the negativity, the infighting between members and the sheer nastiness of comments helped at all?

I’m pretty confident in stating that the negativity hasn’t helped, but it may have hurt good people, who needs the RV so much and who come to the forums to keep updated as to what is occurring and remain positive in their investment.

I have a proposition to the members.

We all want the RV to occur..

We all know that the majority of information provided by the Guru’s hasn’t been proven to be accurate.

There has been a difference of opinion between members, that the information provided by the GURU’s, has been purposely pumped, to increase sales of the Dinar.

On the very first day of the new year, I am already seeing the negativity starting all over, which is truly uncalled for and totally unnecessary.

With the new year beginning, can we all agree on the following.

The information is what it is, Information which may or, may not be accurate.

An understanding by the members, that in most part the Gurus are doing exactly what we have asked them to do, which is to provide Information.

I didn’t say “Accurate Information” as I honestly believe, that in most part, the Gurus truly believe that the information they have been given and which they have shared with the members, is both accurate and true and that circumstances changed “After they provided the information.”

As negativity between members Serves No Useful Purpose and such negative comments can have a definite negative effect on members (that are hurting and that need the RV to occur so badly) can we all agree to the following.

We accept the information for what it is…….Information, that may or, may not be accurate.

We agree that the information shall be received “without the necessity of posting negative comments” about the GURUs, that are providing such information.

We agree, that before posting any comments which could be considered as negative, we shall give consideration to the possible negative ramification of members and how such comments can affect / influence, the action other members.

We agree to be civil in comments, made between members and refrain from posting any comments, which may be detrimental to other members.

If we can all abide by what I am suggesting, then I believe we shall all benefit and be a lot happier in 2012.

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Empty Re: A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start

Post by ghosthunter Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:30 pm

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 3079029344 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 3079029344 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 3079029344

THANK YOU!!!
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Empty Re: A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start

Post by dinarling77 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I respectfully disagree to agree!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

HWG I purposfully refrain from these type of conversations but I feel the need to pose a couple questions here.

I’m pretty confident in stating that the negativity
hasn’t helped, but it may have hurt good people, who needs the RV so
much and who come to the forums to keep updated as to what is occurring
and remain positive in their investment.

In this most of the comments I think you are talking about are when someone questions a Guru...With that the question...How is calling out a difinitive untruth to the light being negative?
Once someone does this and the bashing begins (from the blind followers) the original responds and yes the "arguement is on. I get it that part, but, when is the truth negative?? I say it is not

We all know that the majority of information provided by the Guru’s hasn’t been proven to be accurate.

There
has been a difference of opinion between members, that the information
provided by the GURU’s, has been purposely pumped, to increase sales of
the Dinar.

The next question is How is this positive in any way when ALL ( that are not blind in they're thought process) very well know the things said are at the most gentile not true? Again when is the truth hurtful?

The last I have to pose for you is this...Would you have EVERYONE blindly follow no matter what?? That is NOT what people of rational mind and thought will ever do. This is what we gravitated from in elementary school.
OK them have a great day and I look forward to your response...
Love each other and yourself...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm

happywelshguy
Elite Member
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Stars6
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 1227-82

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Empty
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start EmptySubject: Re: POPPY POST: "THE RV WILL BE ANNOUNCED NO LATER THAN 1 JAN, 1 JAN A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start EmptyToday at 10:38 am A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Multiq10 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Quote10

Someone had a little too much liquid New Year Cheer?

bounce

humingbyrd wrote:
So now Poppy3 is saying that it won't be here till 2013? Geesh, real credible info now isn't it
With this...Is this not a wee bit hypocritacle??? Do you see where this all starts???...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

GURU JIM JONES: RV has happened $9.00 rate
A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 2Q==

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

happywelshguy

I appreciate what you have to say...

But blind optimism hurts people. We all want good news, but we want good news that makes sense.

If someone bashes a guru... How does that hurt any member? (With that said bashing a guru is completely pointless and so unnecessary)

We need to be civil to the members first and foremost. But calling horse-apples when I see horse-apples doen't 'hurt" anybody.

All that it will do is either prove or disprove what the guru said.

If I say a guru is wrong... and somebody proves ME wrong, then that should make people more positive about what the guru said.

If I say a guru is wrong and I prove it, then nobody is wasting time and energy on false hope. We all can move on to trying to find out what is really happening.

It seems to me you just want everyone to allow ignorant people to keep their false hope because they really need money.

Well false hope in the IQD doesn't give anybody money except dinar exchangers.

If you really want to help those people who need money, then show them how to be good investors so that they can make money, instead of waiting on the RV.

And good investors don't buy into false hope. Good investors don't have time for false hopes and good people don't sit in silence while others put there faith in false hope.

But we should all be civil to each other this coming year.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Good questions.

In answer to your questions, I believe that common sense must be used.

I'm not stating that information provided cannot be respectfully debated, as that is always good and can be positive.

What i'm concerned about is the viciousness of unnecessary comments, about a Gurus information. I personally know of situations that because of negative comments, some members have simply sold their Dinars and that is shameful. It's shameful because the comments were totally unnecessary and they negatively affected someone else.

In my personal opinion, any member can "Check Themselves Before Posting” and and ask themselves if the comment that they are thinking about posting "Serves Any Useful Purpose" and / or, if the comment that they are considering posting, could be Potentially Harmful, to another member.

There is "Power In Words" some can be inspiring, while others can be damaging. I'm confident that some comments have been posted, because "People Are Lashing Out In Frustration,"with little thought as to how their comment, can directly influence, another members thought process.

Some people are leaders and others are followers..

In my humble opinion any member posting a comment, should consider the possible ramification to another member and post responsibly, as they may be posting something that will hurt another member and the post was totally unnecessary.

Just use some good ol' common sense.

bounce

rick152 wrote:HWG I purposfully refrain from these type of conversations but I feel the need to pose a couple questions here.

I’m pretty confident in stating that the negativity
hasn’t helped, but it may have hurt good people, who needs the RV so
much and who come to the forums to keep updated as to what is occurring
and remain positive in their investment.

In this most of the comments I think you are talking about are when someone questions a Guru...With that the question...How is calling out a difinitive untruth to the light being negative?
Once someone does this and the bashing begins (from the blind followers) the original responds and yes the "arguement is on. I get it that part, but, when is the truth negative?? I say it is not

There
has been a difference of opinion between members, that the information
provided by the GURU’s, has been purposely pumped, to increase sales of
the Dinar.

The next question is How is this positive in any way when ALL ( that are not blind in they're thought process) very well know the things said are at the most gentile not true? Again when is the truth hurtful?

The last I have to pose for you is this...Would you have EVERYONE blindly follow no matter what?? That is NOT what people of rational mind and thought will ever do. This is what we gravitated from in elementary school.
OK them have a great day and I look forward to your response...
Love each other and yourself...rick152

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:15 pm

HWG good posts, every statement may be made in a way that is positive and brings life and light, or it can be negative, worded in a way that brings death and darkness. We all have the ability to choose our words, let's take the time and make the effort to choose the better way. As I have said many times, before you hit send, read what you wrote and ask yourself how you would feel is someone said that about you. I'm not saying you have to agree, but I am saying you don't have to disagree in a nasty, attacking way.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 2805820865  A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 2805820865  A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 2805820865  A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]Good questions.

In answer to your questions, I believe that common sense must be used.

I'm not stating that information provided cannot be respectfully debated, as that is always good and can be positive.

What i'm concerned about is the viciousness of unnecessary comments, about a Gurus information. I personally know of situations that because of negative comments, some members have simply sold their Dinars and that is shameful. It's shameful because the comments were totally unnecessary and they negatively affected someone else.

In my personal opinion, any member can "Check Themselves Before Posting” and and ask themselves if the comment that they are thinking about posting "Serves Any Useful Purpose" and / or, if the comment that they are considering posting, could be Potentially Harmful, to another member.

There is "Power In Words" some can be inspiring, while others can be damaging. I'm confident that some comments have been posted, because "People Are Lashing Out In Frustration,"with little thought as to how their comment, can directly influence, another members thought process.

Some people are leaders and others are followers..

In my humble opinion any member posting a comment, should consider the possible ramification to another member and post responsibly, as they may be posting something that will hurt another member and the post was totally unnecessary.

Just use some good ol' common sense.

bounce

That statement goes BOTH ways. Falsely misleading hype about the immediate RV happening can be extremely hurtful to members. Does the continual barrage of false hype really help? I think not. So, in my opinion, the so called "Positive" posts can have extremely negative affects.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 437791839 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 437791839 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Little Welsh guy. Even though even dinaling gave me the quote of the year "disagree to agree". I will try that on my wife. I dont think any ammount of possitive or negative posts on this site have any bearing on what happens with the dinar.

I do agree thats its not always nice to come on and here and put up with negative people who are not happy because "god forbid", the RV didnt happen for you today. You know, talking about dinar is a lot like talking about football on a chat site. Talk all you want. It has no bearing on the game. None. Get a good attitude, or you are the same as the pumpers. I will now call you the DUMPER! We have the pumpers and the dumpers......

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

HWG, How can you expect the members to "Check Themselves Before Posting” when the gurus don't? After all, you say that we're followers...

I listen to the gurus and just laugh for the most part because either they or their "sources" just don't have a clue, but that's not why I come to and contribute to OOM. I come to interact with people much smarter than myself, who help me and many others make sense of the actual news coming out of Iraq without pumping... I'll be the first to admit that I don't have any sources, only my uncommon sense, cause it sure isn't common any more. The only people who have any real clue as to when this is going to happen aren't talking to anyone, so that means that everyone's sources, including the guru's are speculating/guessing! With that said, why would I want to go and get a source who doesn't know any more than myself, cause Dr. Shabbi isn't talking to anyone and he's the only one I would trust!

I know it will happen, but only when everything that Dr. Shabbi said needs to be done is done. That could be tomorrow or it could be 2013 when they finish pulling the large denoms out of circulation. Only a couple of people truly know and they aren't talking.

Happy New Year and come on RI/RV!
CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Wow...

Nothing anyone on this site says could ever... EVER make me trade my dinar back in.

You know why, because I'm an adult. And I am responsible for my own actions.

happywelshguy, if someone traded their dinar because of what someone said... they didn't want to be in this investment anyway.

Survival of the fittest happywelshguy. Those who have faith in this investment will prove it by reaping it's benefits. If you don't reap the benefits you didn't have faith.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 pm

guys just hang on,smell the coffee
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm

I agree with CaptNJerry...And honestly the real issue is not "hostile" or "negative" comments by all us non-gurus...its the lack of accountability by the actual so called gurus, who continue to say and claim the same thing over and over....just go read right now Bulldogs locked post from tonight..good grief that post has been written dozens of times, with the exact same results. This lack of accountability leads to frustration and the results are the negative posts. However, at the end of the day..its a free country and I can choose to read or not read the gurus words...all of this of course IMHO.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 am

Hey. I agree with all you guys. Theres nothing left to say, because the fact of the matter is that Iraq has progressed to the point of no return. You guys all know what that means. What else can they say. We've discussed the Chpt 7 for a year....The pumpers have to keep talking. The real intel givers only come on a time or two a week to every two weeks. You know in my time days are a long time. When it comes to building a functioning goverment?,...Days are like seconds. We all have the potential to act like spoiled children. Man!!! I cant believe those guru's got me again. I wanted to be rich today. If you've mortgaged your family to buy dinar? I dont know what to tell you. I really dont.....If your still afloat, count your blessings. Lets hope this comes in....No amount of BS'ing ever changes anything though. Take it from me! Did you see the Cowboys tonight!!!!!!!

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by makeitrain Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 am

makeitrain

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am

While I respect your feelings and opinions, the fact that nobody wants to hear the negative represents what is wrong with our country now. i.e. no score keeping in little league sports. Adult up and take the bad with the good. Just because some one does not agree with you does not always make then negative.

happywelshguy wrote:Well 2011, has come to an end.

A year in which much controversy occurred, between the information provided by the Guru’s and between positive and negative members.

Some of the comments made on either side, has been nothing less than nasty, to say the least.

In reviewing the past 12 months, has any of the negativity, the infighting between members and the sheer nastiness of comments helped at all?

I’m pretty confident in stating that the negativity hasn’t helped, but it may have hurt good people, who needs the RV so much and who come to the forums to keep updated as to what is occurring and remain positive in their investment.

I have a proposition to the members.

We all want the RV to occur..

There has been a difference of opinion between members, that the information provided by the GURU’s, has been purposely pumped, to increase sales of the Dinar.

On the very first day of the new year, I am already seeing the negativity starting all over, which is truly uncalled for and totally unnecessary.

With the new year beginning, can we all agree on the following.

The information is what it is, Information which may or, may not be accurate.

An understanding by the members, that in most part the Gurus are doing exactly what we have asked them to do, which is to provide Information.

I didn’t say “Accurate Information” as I honestly believe, that in most part, the Gurus truly believe that the information they have been given and which they have shared with the members, is both accurate and true and that circumstances changed “After they provided the information.”

As negativity between members Serves No Useful Purpose and such negative comments can have a definite negative effect on members (that are hurting and that need the RV to occur so badly) can we all agree to the following.

We accept the information for what it is…….Information, that may or, may not be accurate.

We agree that the information shall be received “without the necessity of posting negative comments” about the GURUs, that are providing such information.

We agree, that before posting any comments which could be considered as negative, we shall give consideration to the possible negative ramification of members and how such comments can affect / influence, the action other members.

We agree to be civil in comments, made between members and refrain from posting any comments, which may be detrimental to other members.

If we can all abide by what I am suggesting, then I believe we shall all benefit and be a lot happier in 2012.

bounce
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 am

i agree that we need to be civil with each other because its the right thing to do. when i first bought my dinar and told my wife about it she was very skeptical. i kept trying to update her with"new info" from the "gurus" explaining to her why they thought it would RV. She kept saying whats a guru, who appoints them, who verifys there intel? and I told her I do not know. She said would you go to any investment firm without knowing any of these answers and I said no. So I ask you these simple gurus these simple questions and im looking for simple answers. Im not bashing anyone Im just looking for what I deserve.

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:39 am

aubrey wrote:I agree with CaptNJerry...And honestly the real issue is not "hostile" or "negative" comments by all us non-gurus...its the lack of accountability by the actual so called gurus, who continue to say and claim the same thing over and over....just go read right now Bulldogs locked post from tonight..good grief that post has been written dozens of times, with the exact same results. This lack of accountability leads to frustration and the results are the negative posts. However, at the end of the day..its a free country and I can choose to read or not read the gurus words...all of this of course IMHO.

I agree. I also think that dissenting opinions can be presented in a way that promotes constructive discussion that benefits everyone by making them think in a realistic manner about this investment. The "rose colored glasses" approach that the HWG proposes can cause more harm to good people than some opinions that are counter to the gurus continuing "positive" but inaccurate predictions. This investment has the feel of a get rich quick scheme ....people need to know that it is a high risk, highly speculative INVESTMENT that may not turn out how the pumpers are predicting and may still be years away. I personally believe it could happen in the next 90 days and I also think our return will be good at some point but much less than the crazy predictions being pumped.

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 am

happywelshguy wrote:

Sir ..........Are you kidding me? Who is doing more harm here, those posting this misinformation or those questioning it? You are what is commonly known as a SHEEPLE. Please change your avatar to a sheep.....Happy New Year

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 am

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Sheepl11

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 am

All for a fresh start, how about the truth? Anyone?
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 am

CaptnJerry wrote:A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Sheepl11

CJ

That's great CaptnJerry.. Sorry HWG, the people your are calling "negative" are actually doing the forum a service by seeking the truth and reality and bringing truths to the members. The Mods on OOM do a better job than any other forum keeping threads and posters in-line. If something gets out of hand, then they warn the posters, if the problem persists they lock the thread. If you visit other forums, you will see what "negative" really looks like. You seem to accept the gurus intel as Gospel, yet when the truthseekers question, find, and reveal the truth's, you find it necessary to demand proof, whereas you never ask the same of a guru. I think you can see from the responses you are receiving to your post, that the truthseekers will continue to uncover the truths in 2012.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 am

we all should give up the major four banks , thats the SCAM!!

they are going to have a R.V.!!!!

and do the RIGHT THING!!!

we should go deposit our money"state bank!!"

B OF A ,... CHASE , ....AND MY ....WELLS FARGO
AND WHO IS THE FOURTH??? out the door~!!!

I REALLY DONT CARE!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 am

HWG, Here's some light reading material for you...

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start Sheepl12

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 am

ruthie23 wrote:All for a fresh start, how about the truth? Anyone?

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 1261280965

AMEN!!!

Now that would be a REFRESHING change, wouldn't it???

LOL lol! lol! lol!

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by makeitrain Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

I just morgaged my house and bought a ferrari. Make it rain baby!!! It's going to RV close to $10.00 today around 2:37pm!!!! Come on everybody dance in the street the naked!! It 's happened!!!!!

makeitrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey there is some woman in front of her house dancing naked screaming "It has happened." dang I wish i didn't live in a senior community!Smile affraid

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 437791839 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 437791839 A New Year....Can We All Make A New Start 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Bruno wrote:Hey there is some woman in front of her house dancing naked screaming "It has happened." dang I wish i didn't live in a senior community!Smile affraid

Thats funny right I don't care who you are ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum